Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

cowinsawdents

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE, 19 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I need to stay out of gen pop...

In other news, congrats on the local guys taking deliveries lately...making progress

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I need to stay out of gen pop...

In other news, congrats on the local guys taking deliveries lately...making progress
Ditto on both of these comments! It is absolutely nutty out there. Lots of crying from people whose reservation dates don’t warrant it.

Sponsored

acnp2022

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Found some leaked images of the new bronco raptor. The leaker said that ford didn't think that the bronco would look as douchy as the raptor and are trying to fix it. Plus their fix will also separate it from the raptor and bring the bronco brand out. These are rough images though and may change in the future. For the front grill though they are going to leave both bronco lettering so there is no way to mistake it for a regular bronco

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 2
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 3

lumberjack357

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
@Rob1135ny
Is it worth going to court over a $228 ticket for turning left at an intersection that says no left turn 7-8am and 4-6pm when you have lived .25 miles from that intersection for over 30 years and never turn left, but turned left on Labor Day at 5pm because there was no traffic and when the guy across from you turned left it made you totally forget that it was Monday?🤷‍♀️
Yes, at least up here it is, but definitely don't use that "monkey see, monkey do" defense. I was in a similar situation, right turn not left. Went to court, got knocked down to a by-law infraction. No points, "none moving" violation, nothing to tell insurance, smaller fine.
No, I'm never rude to strangers. I was shocked he gave me a ticket and not a written warning. I wonder if he was pissed about having to work on Labor Day.

I was extra mad afterwards, because when I first got to that intersection, the guy in front of me made an illegal right turn on red and that rule is in place there because several bicyclists have been killed there.

And I NEVER turn left there. THIRTY FRIKKEN YEARS I've been driving through that intersection and I NEVER turn left even when it's legal. But I stupidly figured I'd do the guy a favor across from me who was trying to turn left so he didn't have to wait for a line of cars and hold up everyone behind him. I never occurred to me it was a week day.

Except for speeding, which is the fault of my vehicle 😘😘, I am an obsessive traffic law rule-follower. I got in three accidents when I was 19. Two of them my car was totaled. Two were determined to not be my fault.

And the one that was listed at my fault, a guy in a Nova was signaling to turn right, slowed down significantly, pulled into the right-turn lane, and changed his mind right after I pulled out in my tiny Civic.

BUT, apparently he could have come to a dead stop in the road and it would still have been my fault because I didn't have the right of way.

So I've been obsessed with not breaking rules to prevent my from getting charged with causing accidents that really weren't my fault.

I'm just afraid if I go to court I'll be so nervous I'll look and sound like an idiot or start crying or break out in hives. AND the worst part us I will have to take a day off work and write plans for a substitute.😞

Can you tell I'm really pissed about this? $228 is a helluva lot of money to a teacher and I really can't see why I got a ticket and not a warning.😡
Long elaborate stories = lying/guilty. I changed my mind, don't fight it, you're a menace to society! Only lunatics turn left between 4-6PM. :p

We miss Evl
We want Evl back!
🤔🤦‍♂️🕵️‍♂️✍🤫
Do we really need the huge ass ford lettering on a bronco? To me it looks like shit and every time I see a raptor I'm just like "yea I get it. It's a ford" so much for the bronco being it's own brand and now will be a douchey raptor brother
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? patience-young-grasshopper

Aftermarket grilles will come, even the horrid angry ones.

Got some more!
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? Moar-Angry-Baby-demotivational

it's been a shit show for months. You go out there and that's how you get banned
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 00Trying-Real-hard

...to stay out of the solid axle thread. :censored:🤬

Got around to putting on my front plate. Was going to make a bracket but decided just to drill some holes. 1 in the middle of the plate and two notches on either side to keep it straight. Turned out how I'd liked
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 499A763F-D0B0-4FFA-836C-06F245149517
Whoa whoa whoa, are all you guys really gonna let this slide? This man drilled THREE holes into his bumper when two would do! The plate is literally a template for where to drill the holes lol Seems like a bad design, kid! Get it!?!? No? Anyone? Just me? :ROFLMAO:

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Found some leaked images of the new bronco raptor. The leaker said that ford didn't think that the bronco would look as douchy as the raptor and are trying to fix it. Plus their fix will also separate it from the raptor and bring the bronco brand out. These are rough images though and may change in the future. For the front grill though they are going to leave both bronco lettering so there is no way to mistake it for a regular bronco

1.jpg

2.jpg
3.jpg
Oh now I get it..... you were trying to make a joke! (try harder!) :ROFLMAO:

Hey, since you have a Bronco, are the Rapter fenders wider just behind the headlamp/grille bezel? This pic makes it look so:
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1632317067471

I'm anxious to see these fenders without the flares.... Hoping Ford comes out with the 'Heritage' style fender cuts that have the flat tops instead of the full round arch. Doubt they're ever be avail on a $40k BaseSquatch tho.

Last edited:

acnp2022

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Oh now I get it..... you were trying to make a joke! (try harder!) :ROFLMAO:

Hey, since you have a Bronco, are the Rapter fenders wider just behind the headlamp/grille bezel? This pic makes it look so:
View attachment 175863

I'm anxious to see these fenders without the flares.... Hoping Ford comes out with the 'Heritage' style fender cuts that have the flat tops instead of the full round arch. Doubt they're ever be avail on a $40k BaseSquatch tho.
the raptor one's definitely look like they redesigned the fenders. These raptor ones look like they start higher and angle down a bit to the flare where my sas one's do not have that. Wonder if these flares would fit mine. They look better from this pic.

Sponsored

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The Rapter fenders look like they'll be the flat top like the SEMA Bronco we saw last November.
Sure hope there will be aftermarket flares to give us this look.
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1632284167476

acnp2022

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

There probably will be, but with how slow broncos are hitting the road and the lack of aftermarket stuff now I doubt we will see them soon which is too bad cause those are awesome. Wanted something like that the first time I saw them

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

the raptor one's definitely look like they redesigned the fenders. These raptor ones look like they start higher and angle down a bit to the flare where my sas one's do not have that. Wonder if these flares would fit mine. They look better from this pic.
Also the fender itself is wider - it doesn't end right at the grille, add in the additional taper of the flare and it's a solid 2-3" wider than a SAS. And no body crease? I'm on 2 lists and if the list I'm number one at comes thru (it better since wifey will never hear the end of it - and she knows this) I will gladly give up my Brewster # 2 spot to one of you guys. Does my SSQU4TCH plate still work - or did I need to Raptorize it?

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Also the fender itself is wider - it doesn't end right at the grille, add in the additional taper of the flare and it's a solid 2-3" wider than a SAS. And no body crease?
I didn't catch that!..... does no body crease mean the Raptor also gets different doors? This could get interesting.
P.S. edited the pic in my posts with arrows to better show the extra width of the Raptor fender.
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1632317485987

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm sorry, but I can't get over how Ford is already planning a new version of a car that they can't even produce the first version.

Does no one else find this comical? Am the only one sitting here scratching my head?

Will the raptor have a hard top? Will hardtops get prioritized to Raptors before previous hard top orders? Thus making hard top orders wait even longer? or can you order that in soft top to get it sooner? If you order one now, will you get it in 22? or will the new fenders push it to 23 bc their supplier produces a fender that falls apart if it gets mud & water on it.

Will the raptor be produced on the same line? (assuming yes) So you're going to mix that in and push back the people that reserved the first version of your car? To get a new version out to people before the first version? Raptors will be on the roads before people who reserved a Bronco months, if not years ago. Or has Ford promised to produce the first version before a new version? (doubtful)
Sponsored