Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm sorry, but I can't get over how Ford is already planning a new version of a car that they can't even produce the first version.

Does no one else find this comical? Am the only one sitting here scratching my head?

Will the raptor have a hard top? Will hardtops get prioritized to Raptors before previous hard top orders? Thus making hard top orders wait even longer? or can you order that in soft top to get it sooner? If you order one now, will you get it in 22? or will the new fenders push it to 23 bc their supplier produces a fender that falls apart if it gets mud & water on it.

Will the raptor be produced on the same line? (assuming yes) So you're going to mix that in and push back the people that reserved the first version of your car? To get a new version out to people before the first version? Raptors will be on the roads before people who reserved a Bronco months, if not years ago. Or has Ford promised to produce the first version before a new version? (doubtful)
I totally agree with you!!!
Sponsored

MtnRanger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@Rob1135ny
Is it worth going to court over a $228 ticket for turning left at an intersection that says no left turn 7-8am and 4-6pm when you have lived .25 miles from that intersection for over 30 years and never turn left, but turned left on Labor Day at 5pm because there was no traffic and when the guy across from you turned left it made you totally forget that it was Monday?šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Iā€™ve never gotten a ticket (15 years driving) and pulled over and got a warning once 7 years ago for accidentally driving wrong way down one way in the city) I got pulled over this past Labor Day as well! I was at the beach for couple hours after lunch and driving home relaxed cruising at 66 in a 65 because I didnā€™t care that day. Usually I go 10 over. I saw NJ state trooper behind behind me and for few miles and finally flipped the lights and I pulled over in few seconds. He was like I pulled you over because you are swerving in your lane, where are you coming from? From the beach. He was like how much did you have to drink. I said nothing, zero, I can take the breathalyzer if you want. He didnā€™t believe I didnā€™t drink because my face was tired and eyes were glazed but had to argue for a while because I really didnā€™t drink at all. Then he checked my license and came back and said I think you are just tired from the beach and drive safe. Immediately after he let me go, I was like I shouldā€™ve googled him wandering jeep gladiator on highway, and told thatā€™s how jeeps drive lol. I went home and seemed to feel alright for couple hours but had crazy diarrhea through the night. It was good poisoning from frozen burritos I had for lunch. Then I was like no wonder I seemed drunk and glazed and I mustā€™ve been driving bad enough to be pulled over. The wandering nature of the jeep gladiator certainly didnā€™t help.

Last edited:

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Iā€™ve never gotten a ticket (15 years driving) and pulled over and got a warning once 7 years ago for accidentally driving wrong way down one way in the city) I got pulled over on Labor Day as well! I was at the beach for couple hours after lunch and driving home relaxed cruising at 66 in a 65 because I didnā€™t care that day. Usually I go 10 over. I saw NJ state trooper behind behind me and for few miles and finally flipped the lights and I pulled over in few seconds. He was like I pulled you over because you are swerving in your lane, where are you coming from? From the beach. He was like how much did you have to drink. I said nothing, zero, I can take the breathalyzer if you want. He didnā€™t believe I didnā€™t drink because my face was tired and eyes were glazed but had to argue for a while because I really didnā€™t drink at all. Then he checked my license and came back and said I think you are just tired from the beach and drive safe. Immediately after he let me go, I was like I shouldā€™ve googled him wandering jeep gladiator on highway, and told thatā€™s how jeeps drive lol. I went home and seemed to feel alright for couple hours but had crazy diarrhea through the night. It was good poisoning from frozen burritos I had for lunch. Then I was like no wonder I seemed drunk and glazed and I mustā€™ve been driving bad enough to be pulled over. The wandering nature of the jeep gladiator certainly didnā€™t help.
Iā€™ve been there ā€¦. Wandering Wrangler and having stomach problems lol!!!

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm sorry, but I can't get over how Ford is already planning a new version of a car that they can't even produce the first version.

Does no one else find this comical? Am the only one sitting here scratching my head?
I agree, its to keep people from wandering away from Ford. Strictly a marketing ploy that is working on @Johnny Mo ;)

I went home and seemed to feel alright for couple hours but had crazy diarrhea through the night. It was good poisoning from frozen burritos I had for lunch. Then I was like no wonder I seemed drunk and glazed and I mustā€™ve been driving bad enough to be pulled over. The wandering nature of the jeep gladiator certainly didnā€™t help.
If that's good poisoning what's bad poisoning?

Sponsored

Hooper

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan rogue, have reservation for new bronco 2
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Will the raptor have a hard top? Will hardtops get prioritized to Raptors before previous hard top orders? Thus making hard top orders wait even longer? or can you order that in soft top to get it sooner? If you order one now, will you get it in 22? or will the new fenders push it to 23 bc their supplier produces a fender that falls apart if it gets mud & water on it.

Will the raptor be produced on the same line? (assuming yes) So you're going to mix that in and push back the people that reserved the first version of your car? To get a new version out to people before the first version? Raptors will be on the roads before people who reserved a Bronco months, if not years ago. Or has Ford promised to produce the first version before a new version? (doubtful)

AMEN! lets get the regular broncos in driveways then start talking about raptors, what an insult to people waiting.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was like I shouldā€™ve googled him wandering jeep gladiator on highway, and told thatā€™s how jeeps drive lol
Lol funny story.
although If you reached for your phone, we might not be having this conversation today šŸ˜¬

Sponsored

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
AMEN! lets get the regular broncos in driveways then start talking about raptors, what an insult to people waiting.
Right.

Or how about the people that switched to soft tops, even though they really didn't want to, and really want a hard top. How about we make those hard tops available before we start building new versions.... with hard tops.

Let me backup.
How about Ford delivers on what they initially promised before they start something new.

It's good to know Ford execs are treating this just like my many ongoing home projects... redo the bathroom? on it! 4 months later... yeah, yeah, yeah, it's good enough. the sinks and shower work. Let's start on the kitchen now! I guess the mentality doesn't change from home to work for these highly paid individuals.

I voice that out of frustration. bc I knew as soon as I switched to a soft top, Ford would no longer care about me and was going to be in no rush to provide hard tops available for purchase. I moved into the former client purchase, vs the potential client purchase column on some spreadsheet.

But it still stings.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I agree, its to keep people from wandering away from Ford. Strictly a marketing ploy that is working on @Johnny Mo ;)

If that's good poisoning what's bad poisoning?
Lol...they have seen me build and price enough F150 Raptors over the years to figure out how to keep me motivated to stay.

MtnRanger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Lol funny story.
although If you reached for your phone, we might not be having this conversation today šŸ˜¬
Youā€™re right, I canā€™t orphan my bronco like that

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yous guys were talking about fenders earlier, Watch these guys on IG they post up stuff they build and everyone asks about fenders for the Bronco.

So far they say they will be available very soon and I would imagine they would be 4 DR first. They have hoods available now, so I tend to believe them, they have a slant back top in the works as well , available by the end of the year.

Quality Fiberglass Fenders & Bedsides | Advanced Fiberglass Concepts (advfiberglass.com)

Keep an eye on them. Hand laid in USA. Top quality.

šŸ˜
Sponsored