Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Took my (V6, Sasquatch, 4DR, MGV, LUX) Bronco home yesterday. Some observations from city and highway driving. These will be in comparison to the 2010 G550 I owned for 5 years. Did you guys know I used to own a g-wagen?!?
  • I didn't dislike auto-stop-start. Was barely noticeable to me.
  • Plenty of power, but a bit soft off the line - will have to play with traction control, that light flashes a lot.
  • The steering wheel is small and thick; comfortable in hand (I wish there was a better way to write that)
  • Steering wheel tilt and telescoping has good range.
  • I don't hate the manual seat adjustments. Really not much more distracting to adjust while driving than power seats.
  • Front seats are comfortable, but could use more side bolstering. Could become more of an issue off-road; on-road I didn't feel like I was sliding off my seat through corners.
  • Suspension is sporty, flatter vs nimble and top-heavy of the G. With the turbo motor the driving characteristics reminded me more of the 2008 Porsche Cayenne Turbo I used to own. Except in the Bronco, the solid rear axle can upset the chassis when encountering mid-corner bumps.
  • Transmission +/- button isn't in a horrible place, but I'll be looking into retrofitting the Warthog steering wheel if it includes paddle shifters.
  • With the seat height in a comfortable position, visibility is great but I get the chop-top feeling (like in an orig Audi TT or if your baseball cap is pulled low). A couple traffic lights were hidden.
  • It's wider than the G, but not so bad. You can see the entire hood and the front tie-downs are great reference points.

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? s-ZNiyUlVl1QhwBxFH8X2N7o=w2500-h1874-no?authuser=0

bob.walnut12

Badlands
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What dealers in the Bucks County/Central NJ area have a good ol’ Sasquatch to take out for a test drive? Hoping I can find a dealer that would let me take one out for 1-2hrs. Anyone have any luck doing so?

bob.walnut12

Badlands
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Took my (V6, Sasquatch, 4DR, MGV, LUX) Bronco home yesterday. Some observations from city and highway driving. These will be in comparison to the 2010 G550 I owned for 5 years. Did you guys know I used to own a g-wagen?!?
  • Plenty of power, but a bit soft off the line - will have to play with traction control, that light flashes a lot.
  • The steering wheel is small and thick; comfortable in hand (I wish there was a better way to write that)
  • I don't hate the manual seat adjustments. Really not much more distracting to adjust while driving than power seats.
  • Front seats are comfortable, but could use more side bolstering. Could become more of an issue off-road; on-road I didn't feel like I was sliding off my seat through corners.
  • Suspension is sporty, flatter vs nimble and top-heavy of the G. With the turbo motor the driving characteristics reminded me more of the 2008 Porsche Cayenne Turbo I used to own. Except in the Bronco, the solid rear axle can upset the chassis when encountering mid-corner bumps.
  • Transmission +/- button isn't in a horrible place, but I'll be looking into retrofitting the Warthog steering wheel if it includes paddle shifters.
  • With the seat height in a comfortable position, visibility is great but I get the chop-top feeling (like in an orig Audi TT or if your baseball cap is pulled low). A couple traffic lights were hidden.
  • It's wider than the G, but not so bad. You can see the entire hood and the front tie-downs are great reference points.

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? s-ZNiyUlVl1QhwBxFH8X2N7o=w2500-h1874-no?authuser=0
What’s that little thing in the middle? If it ain’t a SAS im’a PASS!!!!!!! ;)

looks great - almost went with the red

bob.walnut12

Badlands
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ditschman (Flemington) Ford has a Wildtrak (same difference).

Not so sure if they'd let you take it out for 2 hours.

Then again I never thought I'd get a Badlands for a whole week, but I did. 🤷‍♂️
how'd you make the badlands happen?

Sponsored

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agree with your points. Any feelings on the soft top? Did you trade the G in at Brewster?

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Nice observations
So, do you like it or what?
Also my Bronco is right next to yours. You got yours at Brewster right?

I'm almost tempted to ask my dealer if my Bronco got delivered and he didn't tell me.

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, traded in at Brewster.

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? PXL_20210925_171416825

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? PXL_20210925_182454493

poconochris

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So # 16 or 17 I lost count

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? PXL_20210925_182454493
This week I drove across PA to Cleveland then to Dayton and back. I saw one full size Bronco, my first. A bunch of Bronco squirts, tons of Jeeps, lots of land rovers, even two hummers and two G wag-goons. I don't expect them to be on the highways but tons of Jeeps.