Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What’s in flemington? I’m going to run a half marathon there in 2 weeks. Just curious to see there is something else to check out while I’m there
Used to be Furs, Outlets, Speedway, Fair, and Auto Sales.
Now I think it's just Auto Sales and big box chains.
Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Traffic!!! Not much else.

That speedway has been gone for what? 30+ years now?

And over by Lowe's (same parking lot), they are building all those condos? Like it's really needed? WTF?

BTW, Jimmy's is a bit too close! Damn NY'ers. 🤦‍♂️
R: 😗

Tor148

First Edition
First Name
Tor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor Bk, 21 FE RR, 15 F250,
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Only 102mph? :(
I had a VW Fox 4sp in HS that I could get to go over 90mph down hill if I kept my foot into it for miles.
I feel like cruising at 110-120 in the Bronco would be no problem.
I believe you, but I'll need to verify. For Science, of course. :geek: ;)
Of course for science!

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Traffic!!! Not much else.

That speedway has been gone for what? 30+ years now?

And over by Lowe's (same parking lot), they are building all those condos? Like it's really needed? WTF?

BTW, Jimmy's is a bit too close! Damn NY'ers. 🤦‍♂️
30 years ago sounds about right. That's when I was chased out of town.
Growing up I could hear the races at the Speedway from my bedroom. I lived about a mile up Old Clinton Rd from the hospital.

As a NY'er I feel it's my obligation to find nice, out of the way places in NJ and ruin them. 🤷‍♂️

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What’s in flemington? I’m going to run a half marathon there in 2 weeks. Just curious to see there is something else to check out while I’m there
The Flemington Speedway Historical Society is having a car show Oct 16. Should be over 900 cars. I'm planning on entering my '66 Buick GS.

Flemington Speedway closed in 2002, I've only been there a few times. Grandview (in Pa) is still open. It's a dirt track, fun to watch and sure would be a blast to drive.

Sponsored

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Flemington Speedway Historical Society is having a car show Oct 16. Should be over 900 cars. I'm planning on entering my '66 Buick GS.

Flemington Speedway closed in 2002, I've only been there a few times. Grandview (in Pa) is still open. It's a dirt track, fun to watch and sure would be a blast to drive.
Awesome!
I'll probably be going to or from NC, but if not I might check this out.

• FSHS Annual Car Show - Saturday, October 16, 2021; Roger K Everitt (Hunterdon County) Fairgrounds, South County Park, 1207 Route 179, Lambertville, NJ 08530

robtraut

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I don’t remember who was asking about him, but Blake Martinez is out for the rest of the Giants game today with a knee injury.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I don’t remember who was asking about him, but Blake Martinez is out for the rest of the Giants game today with a knee injury.
It was me.
Oh, no!!!

Sponsored

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So my sis in law who is a day 2 res, just got her build date, shes going full tilt WildTrak, 10/4 build date...she's in FL though. And she's getting my AMB.

Separately I was wondering if I a) keep my WT resv and don't order until I can confirm Raptor timing, b) order as soon as banks open and then scale back options and trim and sell to make up the Raptor pricing diff, c) give it back to Brewster to let them make something off it, d) get my WT the way I want, drive it and trade in at Wifey's dealership when my raptor comes in and hope the market holds up and I get back mostly everything on it? You guys aren't allowed to hate on me for 2 reasons 1) Brewster deal, 2) I'm a late resv holder anyway and none of yo would be getting bumped by me taking my WT and flipping it for a Raptor.....you can hate on me for getting a Raptor though, that's encouraged. 😏

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So my sis in law who is a day 2 res, just got her build date, shes going full tilt WildTrak, 10/4 build date...she's in FL though. And she's getting my AMB.

Separately I was wondering if I a) keep my WT resv and don't order until I can confirm Raptor timing, b) order as soon as banks open and then scale back options and trim and sell to make up the Raptor pricing diff, c) give it back to Brewster to let them make something off it, d) get my WT the way I want, drive it and trade in at Wifey's dealership when my raptor comes in and hope the market holds up and I get back mostly everything on it? You guys aren't allowed to hate on me for 2 reasons 1) Brewster deal, 2) I'm a late resv holder anyway and none of yo would be getting bumped by me taking my WT and flipping it for a Raptor.....you can hate on me for getting a Raptor though, that's encouraged. 😏
I vote for d. It has the least amount of hassle.

Today was supposed to be my Bronco's bday. But I guess the Dr got the due date wrong. Waaaaay wrong.

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base

A: Keep WT parked in garage untouched, sell for profit privately or sell to a dealer. Then buy Raptor. Unless your Wife has serious pull, the dealer wont give you what you could get privately.

Option 4, marry your sister in law and take the AMB WT.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

A: Keep WT parked in garage untouched, sell for profit privately or sell to a dealer. Then buy Raptor. Unless your Wife has serious pull, the dealer wont give you what you could get privately.

Option 4, marry your sister in law and take the AMB WT.
I'm not worried about the trade in price in todays market, especially given the large sales tax credit that comes along with it. BUT - depending on timing and Ford production ramp ups and who knows whatever the hell else can be thrown at us....that could soften and the last thing I want to do is put myself in a situation where I have to hear my wife complain that I shouldn't have been a pig about it. As far as pull goes - when we first started looking at houses way back in the day - I said I'd only sell my boat if she found someone to give me what I paid for it 5 years prior...I don't have a boat anymore. 😭
Sponsored