Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

poconochris

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Okay what are the thoughts on the "topo" version of the hood bump graphic? I have an OxWhite Badlands coming some day and I am filling my time buying stuff in advance. I am at least going to get the solid matte black one (or am considering waiting and having one made that matches the charcoal of the plastic directly behind it). I am going to add some vinyl to the lower sides as well for protection and contrast. Probably doing the rhino dominator D6 step/slider too, after we see how well my wife fares getting in and out.

EDIT - duplicate question removed - having a brain-lapse day...

1632842954613.png
Looks good on the white, geez everything looks good on the white.

I would definitely go for that if there is glare coming off the hood. I'm waiting till I get mine till I buy anything.
I also like the white lettering idea on the dash too. I'm getting VB with roast interior, hopefully all of the blues are matching close enough.
Sponsored

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base

acnp2022

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@acnp2022 - did you get the 'matte' hood sticker? How well does it match in to the Bronco? I was debating waiting for mine to arrive and getting the color to either match the plastic adjacent on the hood (and presumably the wheel

THanks! Yeah, gives me the "check back later - no window sticker for you" message... :(
Yea I got the matte hood decal. The plastic isn't matte, but I think the decal looks good. Makes that hood bump stand out a little more

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Yes most incar wireless chargers are shit and end up doing worse then if you just didn't use it.
I had the fordpass activating issue too. Took a couple days and ended up connecting sync to my home WiFi network which seem to do the trick? They just happened to coincide? Who knows.
100% agree on the interior lighting. Finding stuff in the backseat while parked in a garage needs a flashlight/phone torch. The mini cargo light isn't much help. Might look into adding LED strip or something on the door light circuit
Heck out the KC HiLites Cyclone lights - that's probably where I'm leaning for rock lights as well as possibly under hood and sounds like now cargo hold.

Sponsored

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Heck out the KC HiLites Cyclone lights - that's probably where I'm leaning for rock lights as well as possibly under hood and sounds like now cargo hold.
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1632858297642

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Consider red or yellow for cargo hold. Less attractive to bugs.

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just realized something @Merc4x4 , based on what you said when you got your Bronco.
You said auto high beams worked pretty good.
I thought about that for a bit and then said... Mother Fucker! All these years, coming around a bend or cresting a hill, I see headlights coming the other way and I kill my high beams.... Yet I swear to God that NO MORE than 1% ever do the same for me. I always get blinded!!! I wonder if it's because of lazy asses that let their auto high beams do the work for them! 🤬
And you know what? I make sure to put my high beams back on right before I reach them! :devilish: Fuck em!!

But maybe not you... Cuz you USED to drive a G-wagon! ;)
So angry. Again.

I love my auto high beams.

Do all trims come with this feature? Or is this like a lux only thing.

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just realized something @Merc4x4 , based on what you said when you got your Bronco.
You said auto high beams worked pretty good.
I thought about that for a bit and then said... Mother Fucker! All these years, coming around a bend or cresting a hill, I see headlights coming the other way and I kill my high beams.... Yet I swear to God that NO MORE than 1% ever do the same for me. I always get blinded!!! I wonder if it's because of lazy asses that let their auto high beams do the work for them! 🤬
And you k ow what? I make sure to put my high beams back on right before I reach them! :devilish: Fuck em!!

But maybe not you... Cuz you USED to drive a G-wagon! ;)
My friend was driving at the time I first experienced them. The Bronco turns the lights off before I would have, and I'd like to think I'm very conscious of not blinding oncoming vehicles and usually turn my high beams off before them.
I also turn my high beams on at the last minute to blind inconsiderate drivers back that are very late or don't bother turning theirs off, lol.
My buddy also said they were much better than his Tesla Model 3. Watching as both passenger and driver, I'd say the lighting system is so good I'll start forgetting how to do it myself and adapting to other cars will become difficult. And this was on 523 out by Stockton. I was very impressed. It adjusted the high beams before I could. I had no idea it even had that system.

I'd be interested to hear others experience with the auto high beams. I've only driven it 1 time after sunset.

There is one huge issue with the front lighting and that is the lack of fog lights. The G had automatic side lighting that would illuminate the side you're turning into when moving the steering wheel greater than ½-¾ rotation.

BroncoPA65

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Fords & VW's
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had the note 20 ultra before my z fold3 now, and I do miss its battery

The fold doesn't have a bad battery. It lasts all day. But it seemed like the note20 Ultra only sipped the juice
I have the Note20 ultra as well. I keep toying with getting the Z Fold 30. I saw there is an S Pen and you can snap it into the cover...

I keep dithering.

Last edited:

Sponsored

BroncoPA65

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Fords & VW's
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

all good. I'm just doing my best detective work and coming up with my own timeline.

If you were 9/13 and pushed to 10/11, that's a 4 week push. And it looks like it stuck.

I was an OG 9/27...

and was last told I was pushed to 11/1. a 5 week push. but not super confident that'll stick (bc what has). BUT since yours stuck and you were 2 weeks ahead of me, I'm just hoping the trend continues. Or they're mixing in more and more MIC's and I just keep getting pushed.

So glad I switched, which didn't help me in any such way as I was hoping to get it sooner, when I could've just stuck with a MIC. (my 1 son has a baseball game this Friday in Bethlehem, PA and my other has practice, locally, at the same exact time. (anyone have a car I could borrow??)

Yes, I'm on a simpsons kick. My son is watching all the seasons on Disney+ and he just hit the sweet spot, every episode is like a classic. oh the memories.
I'm near Bethlehem and would lend you a car if I could, but can't because it's parked at Dirt Mountain!