Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

mrxg78

Badlands
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Went out for an end of season ride with the boys today, left Bob's in Norwalk, CT at around 930, 20 minutes or so later the entire day went to shit - was riding tailgunner with 4 bikes in front of me, watched my buddy who was riding lead, stuff it into the back of a Tundra pickup - guy stopped out of nowhere on a 2 lane, had tinted tails and could barely see his lights. My boy f-ed his wrist up pretty good - needs surgery, his bike is smoked, yeah I know it could've been worse but we ride normal, not stunting and doing stupid shit and this happens. Shitty day. Just feeling beaten up and tired.
I’m sorry to hear that. It is a bummer when these things happen, it’s the tax for having extreme fun.
I hope he fully recovers soon 🙏🏽
Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Driving home from our baseball tournament earlier and was in the Fred Beans Ford area, so figured why not drive by, see if they got anything. I thought I remember @Fly by Nite mentioning they had an AMB out front. And they did. BB.

Gotta say, it was my first non squatched that I got to see in person and it's bigger than I expected.

And I do feel for you AMBers that are getting screwed by 22's. It's a solid color. Not my first choice, but if I had to get one I certainly wouldn't be upset with it.

Soft top doesn't look bad either.

Kids enjoyed finally seeing one. Think they're more excited than me now. 6 weeks to go! (Hopefully)
I was super impressed at the size if the non sas Bronco. So impressed in fact that I promptly took sas off my order.

And I agree. People talked down on AMB but the one I test drove looked really nice. Iconic silver looks good too. Both surprised me

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Went out for an end of season ride with the boys today, left Bob's in Norwalk, CT at around 930, 20 minutes or so later the entire day went to shit - was riding tailgunner with 4 bikes in front of me, watched my buddy who was riding lead, stuff it into the back of a Tundra pickup - guy stopped out of nowhere on a 2 lane, had tinted tails and could barely see his lights. My boy f-ed his wrist up pretty good - needs surgery, his bike is smoked, yeah I know it could've been worse but we ride normal, not stunting and doing stupid shit and this happens. Shitty day. Just feeling beaten up and tired.
So sorry to hear that! Hope he gets better soon.

teevan

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For you guys that have done the Off Roadeo, what should I expect for timing that things wrap up? I am going on the 15th...staying over the night before, but was gonna drive home afterwards because I got stuff to do over the weekend. I am thinking it is done by 7pm? or is there any kind of dinner/drinks after?

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
There's a recall on the passenger side air bags. Hope those poor saps don't have to wait even longer for their Broncos

*resumes refreshing the window sticker page*

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What a shit show
I'll just feel so happy to have the vehicle outside my kitchen window. So many things can occur between now and my blend date next week

Some random delay
Damaged in transit
Warehouse fire or something

Never waiting for anything like this again I promise it

teevan

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There's a recall on the passenger side air bags. Hope those poor saps don't have to wait even longer for their Broncos

*resumes refreshing the window sticker page*
FFS, broncos built from July 18th to August 17th...I am a 7/21 blend date...guessing I am gonna get shafted again.

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So why has this forum gotten so quiet?!???

Sponsored

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Bronco sits in the garage all week. I have a 600 mile trip planned for Saturday, maybe I'll have something worth posting after that.