Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anything is possible...

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 8a80228aa4c707fbf325de2bd9cb19be
Don't even go there! I really started to think about seeing if my dealer could arrange a pickup with one out in Michigan and I'd fly out to get it after seeing the transit damaged Broncos. This picture is going to keep me up for the next two weeks.

And then you have this one...

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1633711968491

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Soooo how about that price protection lol... heritage model might be a 60k bronco 2 door at this rate...
I'll admit I'm a little lost at what the outrage is.
I get that if you have a trim now, your price isn't protected if you change your trim for MY22

But other than that, sounds like every orderer gets a credit right? What am I missing that's causing consternation

Sponsored

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I get that if you have a trim now, your price isn't protected if you change your trim for MY22

But other than that, sounds like every orderer gets a credit right? What am I missing that's causing consternation
I guess some guys feel like they saved up more money so they waited on "changing" their order to a higher trim, and now they can't. Everything got more expensive - to think that the Bronco wouldn't also was silly. The attorney's worded it the way they did for a reason, the 20% sales to non resv holders was changed to 40% so WHAT made ANYONE think that Ford would stay true to their word on any of this. I'm trying to stay positive and be a loyal Ford guy but holy fuck are they trying my patience. All I know is my attitude will change once I get to drive that Raptor with 450+ ponies under the hood...I'm fully expecting it to blow me away - I'm talking map of Hawaii on the windshield level shit here...if it doesn't and all this waiting was for nothing...I'ma be pissed.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I guess some guys feel like they saved up more money so they waited on "changing" their order to a higher trim, and now they can't. Everything got more expensive - to think that the Bronco wouldn't also was silly. The attorney's worded it the way they did for a reason, the 20% sales to non resv holders was changed to 40% so WHAT made ANYONE think that Ford would stay true to their word on any of this. I'm trying to stay positive and be a loyal Ford guy but holy fuck are they trying my patience. All I know is my attitude will change once I get to drive that Raptor with 450+ ponies under the hood...I'm fully expecting it to blow me away - I'm talking map of Hawaii on the windshield level shit here...if it doesn't and all this waiting was for nothing...I'ma be pissed.
I pray to whatever God you believe in, that after all this waiting, the Bronco Raptor truly does knock your socks off

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Why doesn’t this thread pop up on the main page of recent threads? I’m missing out on some stellar conversation. We’re definitely hitting 900 before many of us get our broncos or decide to move on.

bump

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

well, reading is hard for a lot of people. comprehension, even more so.

The ONLY people I can see have a gripe with this is if you had 1 trim on order (say BD) but 99'd it and were legitimately going to bump up to a BL or whatever, but were just waiting until 22 ordering opened up, then I'd be a bit pissed.

But what people seem to forget, and I don't know how they haven't realized yet, Ford doesn't owe us any favors. This isn't let's just sit back and do whatever we want when we want. This was Ford saying you ordered a Bronco in 2021. We couldn't build that Bronco in 2021, so we're going to give you the same price for a 2022. If you want to switch, well, it's like a new order.

Ford has more orders then they can fill. I don't think they care about the ones who will walk away bc of this. (doubt a lot will, they'll just bitch about it)

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I guess some guys feel like they saved up more money so they waited on "changing" their order to a higher trim, and now they can't. Everything got more expensive - to think that the Bronco wouldn't also was silly.
yup. exactly. People think shit is just owed to them. Or they can 'game' the system.

Like I said above. Ford is protecting the people that wanted 2021's and had them on order, but couldn't get them. Not the people that want to take advantage of a loophole in getting a higher trim.

The people at Ford may seem stupid at times, but not their accountants. Those IVY league fucks are on point. 😂

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Why doesn’t this thread pop up on the main page of recent threads? I’m missing out on some stellar conversation. We’re definitely hitting 900 before many of us get our broncos or decide to move on.

bump
The mods did something
Nobody knows why. But I consider it mercy that they've let a thread get this large
well, reading is hard for a lot of people. comprehension, even more so.

The ONLY people I can see have a gripe with this is if you had 1 trim on order (say BD) but 99'd it and were legitimately going to bump up to a BL or whatever, but were just waiting until 22 ordering opened up, then I'd be a bit pissed.

But what people seem to forget, and I don't know how they haven't realized yet, Ford doesn't owe us any favors. This isn't let's just sit back and do whatever we want when we want. This was Ford saying you ordered a Bronco in 2021. We couldn't build that Bronco in 2021, so we're going to give you the same price for a 2022. If you want to switch, well, it's like a new order.

Ford has more orders then they can fill. I don't think they care about the ones who will walk away bc of this. (doubt a lot will, they'll just bitch about it)
Couldn't have said it better myself

acnp2022

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

bump
Idk why we don't pop up, but I'm happy this thread doesn't. There are only so many strays you can take in. Plus In here I don't get banned for what I say because we all joke around. Out there in that shit show they call gen pop I get banned rather quickly for hurting someone's feelings. Bunch of little bitches.

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The mods did something
Nobody knows why. But I consider it mercy that they've let a thread get this large

Couldn't have said it better myself
Dammit Gumby, we are not merely "a thread" - we are "THE thread"!

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1633720485248

[/QUOTE]

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
I originally had a BD reservation. Found out that I could not get heated seats with manual.(See Avatar) I could not justify Badlands at the time to do so and I hate the orange accents. I then decided I wanted manual squatch like the commercials show, more than heated seats, so I switched to base to save money and also because F ford for all this nonsense.. Now that I have been able to save more money as a result of the waiting, I could do a badlands, but if they are going to jack it up 1k cause the greedy bean counters said they can, then maybe I am better off looking at other automakers. From what I see, their is no improvements in the new year, justifying the cost... Keep in mind all this is coming from someone who is still playing this game with their spouses bronco sport. I know, I know. Whiney millennial but I still think large companies should be held to standards and accountability..
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1633720654161

lumberjack357

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The mods did something
🤬 Nobody knows why??? NOBODY knows why?? I know why, YOU know why...you reported a post in this thread and brought the fuzz in here. Then a shit storm of posts were deleted, we all got our peepees smacked and our boy @EvlNvrDys was eventually taken out behind the shed.

Did a lot of posts get deleted?
Yea our accounts are still here but I think they deleted our posts about the reaction scores and stuff. Feel like they are specifically watching our thread
We’re going to stall at 650 pages because our messages all get deleted from this point forward. 😂
Maybe it's my fault because I reported someone's comment (I'm being a Karen, I know)... and that may have attracted the overlords attention
It was in this thread. Someone was fat shaming women and it triggered my social justice side so I reported it. That post was deleted and now *sigh*, the mods have been keeping a close eye here

sorry guys.. I should have let things go
It was an inside job!
You reported a comment in this thread ?

bump
After the above happened the thread was moved to the Mid-Atlantic forum and the main page no longer posted alerts of new posts.

And the reason this thread doesn't pop up on the main page anymore is likely so as to not attract normies from gen pop and have the thread snowball into a shit show that will have to be shutdown. Next thing you know there'd be Canadians in here.
Idk why we don't pop up, but I'm happy this thread doesn't. There are only so many strays you can take in. Plus In here I don't get banned for what I say because we all joke around. Out there in that shit show they call gen pop I get banned rather quickly for hurting someone's feelings. Bunch of little bitches.
Hit the nail on the head!
Sponsored