Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here you go - a lot of your questions are answered here...as for the blue vs green, if you were looking for AMB, you have no choice anyway. MIC is clearing up, mansquatch is avail in 2.3, and i believe you still get carpet with the leather.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/📒-2022-bronco-price-list-and-order-guide-released.25011/#post-877556
Also @mrxg78 , give your wife a break and read the forums - not sure you have enough room in any Bronco for the family now, and then next color you'll be choosing will be Cyber Orange 😜

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? school bus
Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
for real though. Growing up in NJ everyone always said NJ was the worst drivers, and I just told them to f off, they were the worst drivers.... Then I lived in PA for awhile, and now whenever I go back to NJ to visit family, I'm like holy shit, NJ is the worst drivers. hahaha.
Delaware has the slowest drivers which makes them the worst drivers

(I know I'm responding to a really old comment but I had to hit search to find this thread again and page 562 is what came up)

mrxg78

Badlands
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also @mrxg78 , give your wife a break and read the forums - not sure you have enough room in any Bronco for the family now, and then next color you'll be choosing will be Cyber Orange 😜

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? school bus
We appreciate your concern, but I got it covered.

My first mod

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? A6EE165C-42C9-4A5B-9FA8-BDB46DB9CEA7

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok you’ll, not sure if this has been discussed but between work, studying and four kids I don’t have time to go through the last 50 pages. So I’m seeking the group’s eternal wisdom.

I’m one of the fortunate/unfortunate first day reservations to be pushed back to 2022. As I get ready to embark on the wonderful and tantalizing journey of reordering my Bronco I wanted to know

- anyone have a guesstimate when the mansquah will be available. I figured if it’s 2022 might as will get it (I’m getting a BL)?

- is the floor going to be plastic or cloth if I get leather seats?

- is MIC still a restriction for 2022

- will switching to green from blue make me a traitor!

-when is the cutoff to switch without losing your spot in line.

- the price protection is a voucher kind of thing? Does that mean that on paper I’ll be paying the 2022 prices and use what ever for is going to credit me to outset the difference?

I give you’ll the right to go to town with this

Cheers 🍻
G
Also, give your wife a break and read the forums - not sure you have enough room in any Bronco for the family now, and then next color you'll be choosing will be Cyber Orange 😜

View attachment 184811
We appreciate your concern, but I got it covered.

My first mod

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? A6EE165C-42C9-4A5B-9FA8-BDB46DB9CEA7
That's great! We loved the rear facing seats on our old Volvo 760 Turbo. Not sure we didn't scare the crap out of the kids, but they were cool!

Sponsored

acnp2022

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

NJ drivers are horrible. I don't even understand how they even allow jersey drivers to drive outside the state 😂. After moving to CT I have realized these assholes can't drive either. They are soo shitty that CT had to make new laws so pedestrians would stop getting hit

robtraut

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Delaware has the slowest drivers which makes them the worst drivers

(I know I'm responding to a really old comment but I had to hit search to find this thread again and page 562 is what came up)
Better late than never?

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
NJ drivers are horrible. I don't even understand how they even allow jersey drivers to drive outside the state 😂. After moving to CT I have realized these assholes can't drive either. They are soo shitty that CT had to make new laws so pedestrians would stop getting hit
My philosophy is, be as aggressive as you want to be. But for the love of God just use a damn signal

robtraut

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I generally work from the assumption that anyone who isn’t me is a shitty driver, and at every opportunity they will do the absolute dumbest thing possible. I’m very rarely wrong.

BroncoPA65

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Fords & VW's
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don't do it! But if you do, just make sure you bookmark this thread cause they try to hide it if you leave. And wear Kevlar. And watch your back, and...
Yeah, the portal disappears and its hard to find... Kind of like the Hogwart train station platform 9 ¾.

Sponsored

acnp2022

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I generally work from the assumption that anyone who isn’t me is a shitty driver, and at every opportunity they will do the absolute dumbest thing possible. I’m very rarely wrong.
I also work from the assumption that my gf is a terrible driver and I am never scared to drive unless she is driving. Apparently she is working on being a better driver since many people have told her the same thing. She didn't believe me 😂

MtnRanger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You could always join the dark side and go Race Red 😁

Sadly not available on my BaseSquatch so I had to go Rapid 🤷‍♂️
From the new order guide, looks like you can get race red on base squatch. Originally, I wanted race red base, but because no race red, I was set on rapid red base. Then I asked for green on Twitter and got the green. Now, I feel like I should get the green because I asked for it even though I'm not 100% in love with it anymore.

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
He went out there and smacked a hornets nest

That was reckless @PowPow !
it's been fun. 😁

So far no one has been disrespectful (yet). And I'm keeping it diplomatic. I knew that was going to turn shit up.

whatever, everyone is allowed to their opinion, and if you want to blame Ford, blame Ford, if you want to blame the dealers blame the dealers. No one is squeaky clean here.

Just trying to open a few minds.
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? giphy (6)

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? EF60B8C7-C923-4172-B980-DE8617CBF150

Finally got my foam cannon working with my new electric power washer. Squeaky clean now