Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

robtraut

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It's definitely a mess. I was concerned that so many people switching to Granger, Stephens, Chapman, etc would result in a long wait, but that was before Ford pulled this latest BS. I feel bad for those who did. Maybe that article will generate some sympathy and Ford will reverse the decision, but I doubt it.
With every screwjob in the past it seems like there’s a lot of huffing and puffing, then it dies down. This one is different. Deservedly so, they’re taking a beating, and with media now picking up the story I hope they backtrack and commit to filling reservations first.

robtraut

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I knew that was going to happen. That's why I didn't go with any of those dealers. Wasn't hard to see that would happen considering how bad this release is.
I expected it to take some time. I didn’t expect that after 15 months of waiting, I wouldn’t have a clue what YEAR my Bronco would be coming.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I expected it to take some time. I didn’t expect that after 15 months of waiting, I wouldn’t have a clue what YEAR my Bronco would be coming.
People stuck on dirt mountain might disagree. But getting your VIN is the biggest highlight to this process. I think only the shipped email could beat that.

Sponsored

BroncoPA65

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Fords & VW's
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I knew that was going to happen. That's why I didn't go with any of those dealers. Wasn't hard to see that would happen considering how bad this release is.
I know, I thought the same thing. I'm glad I used my thinking cap that day!

BroncoPA65

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Fords & VW's
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

People stuck on dirt mountain might disagree. But getting your VIN is the biggest highlight to this process. I think only the shipped email could beat that.
Yeah, I've got the VIN, now I need the thing it's actually stamped on!

OpenAir25

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Took a "sick day" and got my ceramic coating done. All ready for winter now 😂. Say what you want about it looking like a school bus but this color in the sun is awesome.
Also added some 3m PPF that I had for the rollbar (didn't need) and applied it to the door sills. My kids were going scratch the hell out of them soon.
Turned out real good and barely noticeable
Looks great!
What brand of coating did you use? Did you do a IPA wipe on the car and plastic bits too?
Also, did you put it on all the plastic trim and metal bumpers?

That is a great idea for the PPF film. I need to pick some up and do the same.

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks great!
What brand of coating did you use? Did you do a IPA wipe on the car and plastic bits too?
Also, did you put it on all the plastic trim and metal bumpers?

That is a great idea for the PPF film. I need to pick some up and do the same.
Thanks! Used Carpro cquartz uk 3.0. Same stuff I had used on my Taco and it held up extremely well, like 2 years and counting. Washed it Monday with a special soap from chemical guys(clean slate I think) that strips any wax it could have had on it. Then started yesterday with a full claybar to pull any contaminates in the paint (rail dust is real). Then full wipe down with Carpro Eraser (similar to an IPA wipe) then the ceramic coating. Let it set for an hour or so and then wipe down with Carpro Reload to protect it while it cures. Glad I did it basically brand new. Needed to compound/polish the Taco first and that's half a day's work in itself. Didn't do any of the plastic bits. Might look into something specifically for them. Just did the paint and glass.

FellowM3

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 22' Braptor, 2020 BMW M340
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Any updates from Brewster on MY 22 ordering?

I emailed Brian and Chris and they didn’t respond. I need to update my build color and options

Sponsored

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rev

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Ford Raptor, 17 Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think I'm starting to regret falling into the trap. Probably too late to move my 2021/2022 bronco order to a different dealer. 😕

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah my arm and hand are really suffering this morning, haha. Worth it though and enjoy the "zone out" time
I typically do all my own detailing, but thought I would take this in for a professional job. Saw a quote in my area for $2K, so since I am already going to be claying it and having it prepped, I might as well do it.

Did you find you had to stick to small (2x2) areas to apply or was it easy to tell when it was ready - I'm a little concerned about cooler weather coming, but hope to be able to get a nice 70 degree day with decent humidity and sunshine to bake it in early November... 🤞

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I typically do all my own detailing, but thought I would take this in for a professional job. Saw a quote in my area for $2K, so since I am already going to be claying it and having it prepped, I might as well do it.

Did you find you had to stick to small (2x2) areas to apply or was it easy to tell when it was ready - I'm a little concerned about cooler weather coming, but hope to be able to get a nice 70 degree day with decent humidity and sunshine to bake it in early November... 🤞
26BF9F16-4F80-4426-9D85-5BC7D97E9347.jpeg
Sponsored