Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
🤞 Yeah, I still need to get the Bronco built, shipped (not mangled) and delivered. Need a longer range forecast than that. My daughter was born Nov 5th, and we got lucky many times having great days for outdoor parties, so I am hoping for another around then as well.
Sponsored

MtnRanger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 2doorbase

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 4doorbadlands

My time has come.
100% looks vs 100%features

100%looks
2 door
Like grill
Like wheels/tires
7MT SAS

100%features
4 door
Not a fan of grill
Not a fan of wheels
Adaptive cruise/b&o audio
7MT non SAS

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think I'm starting to regret falling into the trap. Probably too late to move my 2021/2022 bronco order to a different dealer. 😕
nah. I'm pretty sure before placing your 2022 order you can switch.

Sponsored

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Man what an exciting time it was poking around that tool a year ago

I never want to do it again 🙅🏾
right. I'm not even venturing over to it.

isn't your build day today? or tomorrow? exciting.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Any updates from Brewster on MY 22 ordering?

I emailed Brian and Chris and they didn’t respond. I need to update my build color and options
I did as well, Chris is in service now and you should've gotten an email from someone taking over his deals.

poconochris

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Man what an exciting time it was poking around that tool a year ago

I never want to do it again 🙅🏾
I ran the new 2022 numbers on my build and it increased $401 from 2021. I think I get a $400 credit for my 2door OBX order, so that's good. Now I'm just wondering what Brewster's 2022 allocation is going to be.

I actually wavered for the first time looking at the new Nissan Frontier Pro 4x. Built up, it is about $3000 less than my Bronco with close to the same options. I would probably get it in a few months. :cautious: I'll see if I can take one out for a drive. If I am out to a 2023 Bronco I will have to decide...

Good luck with your Bronco!

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I ran the new 2022 numbers on my build and it increased $401 from 2021. I think I get a $400 credit for my 2door OBX order, so that's good. Now I'm just wondering what Brewster's 2022 allocation is going to be.

I actually wavered for the first time looking at the new Nissan Frontier Pro 4x. Built up, it is about $3000 less than my Bronco with close to the same options. I would probably get it in a few months. :cautious: I'll see if I can take one out for a drive. If I am out to a 2023 Bronco I will have to decide...

Hang in there Chris!

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base

I'm playing with Ecodiesel Gladiator so we should party. I do suggest you sit in back seat of the new frontier if thats a concern. Its small imho.

poconochris

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm playing with Ecodiesel Gladiator so we should party. I do suggest you sit in back seat of the new frontier if thats a concern. Its small imho.
Ha! I don't ever plan on riding in the back, sorta "not my Problem". As Angry would say "squeeze in or walk". The 2 door bronco would probably have the backseats down all the time, so would the truck. I don't see a difference of squeezing into the back of a 2door Bronco or the 4 door truck. Just need room for the wife, the dog, and me.

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I typically do all my own detailing, but thought I would take this in for a professional job. Saw a quote in my area for $2K, so since I am already going to be claying it and having it prepped, I might as well do it.

Did you find you had to stick to small (2x2) areas to apply or was it easy to tell when it was ready - I'm a little concerned about cooler weather coming, but hope to be able to get a nice 70 degree day with decent humidity and sunshine to bake it in early November... 🤞
Yeah I did roughly 2x2 areas at a time. It went pretty quick since I had no roof to worry about, haha. It was mid to upper 60's yesterday so it flashed fairly quick (apply and then wait 20 seconds before wiping off). Some the newer stuff on the market is even easier to work with and has a wider application window. I mean if you have access to some high UV lights you could apply and bake it all in your garage.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Decided to finally start watching the deluge of Bronco YouTube Content now that my day is near

Always knew the videos were there but why torture myself when I didn't have a VIN right?

These videos are really done well. Watching some town and country. Gonna switchover to the how to videos for the soft top and door removal, next
Sponsored