Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
man, I'm never going into Genpop ever again.

it was fun for a bit, but ugh.

I'm sticking here and my build week thread. shit is bonkers out there.
Agreed. Same questions and complaints over and over, too many people stating opinions as fact and arguing over unknowns. It's kinda draining. I will say this...for those of you pushed to 22, I'm starting to wonder if the Braptor WILL actually be orderable with an original reservation, as opposed to being a true Ford Performance allocation. That would be a saving grace for some folks, especially if you wanted a Wildtrak like @Johnny Mo. They dropped the ball on 22 Wildtraks by nixing the body-colored door handles and black painted mirrors. Seems pointless now unless you really want Sport AND Baja and the black wheels.
Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got my Built email this morning...supposed to be at Brewster between October 29th and November 4th. Glad I held out with the MIC top. The extra month or two of waiting should hopefully be worth it.
What was your blend date?
My blend date is today. Brewster is also the destination
Wonder if we will both run the same train. I mean rail car buddies 😏

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Agreed. Same questions and complaints over and over, too many people stating opinions as fact and arguing over unknowns. It's kinda draining. I will say this...for those of you pushed to 22, I'm starting to wonder if the Braptor WILL actually be orderable with an original reservation, as opposed to being a true Ford Performance allocation. That would be a saving grace for some folks, especially if you wanted a Wildtrak like @Johnny Mo. They dropped the ball on 22 Wildtraks by nixing the body-colored door handles and black painted mirrors. Seems pointless now unless you really want Sport AND Baja and the black wheels.
Great Question, Would love to use my 99 Res on a everglades.

Tor148

First Edition
First Name
Tor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor Bk, 21 FE RR, 15 F250,
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I alreday asked that last week with @DealerInsider and was told the Raptor and bronco reservations are not swappable......

Sponsored

Tor148

First Edition
First Name
Tor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So, it has been 3months a 1 day and i finally got my 220k ford pass points!!! @DealerInsider informed today and it was on my ford pass account!!
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? Screenshot_20211014-093846_FordPass

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? Screenshot_20211014-093958_FordPass

So, better late than never!!!!

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I alreday asked that last week with @DealerInsider and was told the Raptor and bronco reservations are not swappable......
Folks going through the Ford reservation system again for a vehicle that will be even more exclusive have nerves of steel. That or they're suffering from something else...

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 3370519-definition-of-insanity-quote-albert-einstein

Tor148

First Edition
First Name
Tor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Folks going through the Ford reservation system again for a vehicle that will be even more exclusive have nerves of steel. That or they're suffering from something else...

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 3370519-definition-of-insanity-quote-albert-einstein
Ain't that the fucking truth!!!

Tor148

First Edition
First Name
Tor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Did they ever explain what took so long?
Nope, i have been asking every week fir about a month, was told it was with the ford rep, then asked last night and he emailed me back today and there it was.....

Sponsored

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Its a specific color? If you are referring to Eruption Green, Yes I love it :) Much better than stoplight red or basic bitch white. :)
who you calling basic? (ahem @acnp2022 )

...sips starbucks pumpkin spice latte while wearing flannel this cool fall day...

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Agreed. Same questions and complaints over and over, too many people stating opinions as fact and arguing over unknowns. It's kinda draining.
Right, every time I see a new thread pop up over the same shit, I read though all the pages and all I see is this post after post:

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? giphy (7)

;)

hahahahahaha. sorry, I couldn't resist.
Sponsored