Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Poor Blazer, what has GM done to you... 😂
3AE72588-C084-47BD-84DB-3076071403D5.jpeg
yeah man. My first car was a Jimmy (GMC version) and when I heard the Blazer was coming out, I got excited. And then I saw it. I was like, oh, that's pretty.

Although a quick google search brought me to this: https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a28118146/gmc-jimmy-future-off-road-suv/

intriguing... not sure if that render is official... but it needs work, lol.

closer... but not there yet. https://gmauthority.com/blog/2020/0...-rendering-is-an-enthusiasts-dream-come-true/

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So, it has been 3months a 1 day and i finally got my 220k ford pass points!!! @DealerInsider informed today and it was on my ford pass account!!
Screenshot_20211014-093846_FordPass.jpg

Screenshot_20211014-093958_FordPass.jpg

So, better late than never!!!!
That's awesome. I wonder what Tom had to do on his end to get you the additional points. I think anyone who converted to a 2021 should get these points, whether they take delivery this MY or not.

Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It's definitely a mess. I was concerned that so many people switching to Granger, Stephens, Chapman, etc would result in a long wait, but that was before Ford pulled this latest BS. I feel bad for those who did. Maybe that article will generate some sympathy and Ford will reverse the decision, but I doubt it.
The people I feel bad for are the Ford designers and engineers. The have cranked this baby out of the ballpark only to watch the parent company stumble over the implementation of the manufacture and distribution.

Yes Covid.
Yes, too much demand.
But...

How people (and corporations) perform under pressure is what determines who will rise to the challenge and who will fall apart under pressure.

Just like in the standard marriage vows "for better or worse" the implication is at some point everything is going to suck, so how are you going to deal with it?

Ford drastically changed the allocation rules for 2022 as part of their strategy to cope, and so far, they seem to be digging in their heels. So the question we should ask ourselves is how we will face this new challenge?

Russ1Bronco

Base
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not sure if this was mention lately..but All American Ford has 4 Broncos for sale on their web site...They have a First Edition ..list 62k..selling price 102k...the three other have ADM's also,but much smaller..like 15k...

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford drastically changed the allocation rules for 2022 as part of their strategy to cope, and so far, they seem to be digging in their heels. So the question we should ask ourselves is how we will face this new challenge?
By Switching to Jeep.

Sponsored

acnp2022

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was getting around 30mpg with my other car. Missed the mileage at first, but the bronco is awesome so it doesn't bother me as much, but I only drive about 90 miles a week for work

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Listen up you bastards! (@Bronc-OH as well).

I'm gonna miss my 25 MPG once I start getting 17 MPG or less, especially with these fricken gas prices lately! 🤬

And another thing, it's now over 226k miles... What you guys got? :unsure:

You guys are so mean 🤣
25MPG? SHEEEEIIIT My Fusion is at 85k miles and lifetime avg of 59.2MPG...i'm gonna get a crash course in pumping gas again.

mrxg78

Badlands
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do we know if the leather still comes with carpet flooring?

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
25MPG? SHEEEEIIIT My Fusion is at 85k miles and lifetime avg of 59.2MPG...i'm gonna get a crash course in pumping gas again.
Well, you could move to NJ where they pump it for you! 😂 😂😂

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, looks like my wife might be getting some more "street cred" with her students - I got my date for the shoulder replacement surgery (10/27) and my blend date is 10/19. Guessing I will need to play supervisor and have her install my slider steps... I think I can handle the Molle grate system, and the camera can wait until I can pretzel under the dash. Last time I had to enlist her was for a reverse switch buried up beside the manual transmission on the Z3 - even on jack-stands it was so tight my claustrophobia would not let me stay long enough to maneuver my arms and hands in that tiny space to swap it out...

If you see a white Bronco being driven by a one-armed bandit, that'd be me, at least for a while. 😁
Sponsored