Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

acnp2022

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

because ford doesn't understand a color pallet and picked something that looks yellow sometimes. Just like how they don't understand the color of a cactus. This is generally the color of cactus

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1634428489297

Not this
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1634428632540
Sponsored

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

because ford doesn't understand a color pallet and picked something that looks yellow sometimes. Just like how they don't understand the color of a cactus. This is generally the color of cactus

Not this
maybe if you squint? :)

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1634428489297-2

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1634428632540

BroncoPA65

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Fords & VW's
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Please use your powers and shut down the part 2 duck thread as well.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...instead-of-ducks-part-2-the-conclusion.24712/

I've seen no less than six on the road, how the hell am I seeing more on this side of the border than you guys? o_O
I just read the part2 thread and I see why you asked me to try and shut it down. Besides the fact that I believe anything left on my car is unwanted trash that I have to properly dispose of, it appears as a lame imitation of a jeep thing. Does that make the Bronco a lame imitation of a Wrangler? I don't think so. My Bronco is amazing and so much fun to drive. I haven't driven a Wrangler, so I can't be certain, but from reading I can't imagine a Wrangler would be anywhere near as fun to drive fast. I see some traffic tickets in my future...

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just read the part2 thread and I see why you asked me to try and shut it down. Besides the fact that I believe anything left on my car is unwanted trash that I have to properly dispose of, it appears as a lame imitation of a jeep thing. Does that make the Bronco a lame imitation of a Wrangler? I don't think so. My Bronco is amazing and so much fun to drive. I haven't driven a Wrangler, so I can't be certain, but from reading I can't imagine a Wrangler would be anywhere near as fun to drive fast. I see some traffic tickets in my future...
I've owned a wrangler, 2 Solid axle Grands... They are not fun to drive fast...

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Another thought from 3 weeks of ownership, I'm over 9000% happy I went with the soft top over the hard top. I have zero desire to replace the soft top with a hard top. I've embraced the convertible life and drank the kool-aid.

I'd say ask me again after winter, but my joy will blind me to any negatives for at least the first one. Maybe after the 2nd? or 3rd? I think I'd rather move south than give up the soft top...

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Another thought from 3 weeks of ownership, I'm over 9000% happy I went with the soft top over the hard top. I have zero desire to replace the soft top with a hard top. I've embraced the convertible life and drank the kool-aid.

I'd say ask me again after winter, but my joy will blind me to any negatives for at least the first one. Maybe after the 2nd? or 3rd? I think I'd rather move south than give up the soft top...
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? R (20)

Happy to hear. We are planning a trip to the finger lakes once I get the Bronco this November. And what I'd do to go winery hopping in a doorless topless Bronco. But it'd be too cold at that time 😓

Sponsored

robtraut

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
maybe if you squint? :)

1634428489297-2.png

1634428632540.png

Not this
Ford’s color match experts:
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 9645AC8C-4A9D-4D39-9FE2-347826B99446

acnp2022

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I've owned a wrangler, 2 Solid axle Grands... They are not fun to drive fast...
I just smoked a wrangler driving home. I don't get why when they see my bronco they drive by me and then cut in front me like a dick. I guess bronco envy. It's funny though when they catch up cause I'm sitting at a light and I just give them a nice "fuck you" wave.

BroncoPA65

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Fords & VW's
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I just smoked a wrangler driving home. I don't get why when they see my bronco they drive by me and then cut in front me like a dick. I guess bronco envy. It's funny though when they catch up cause I'm sitting at a light and I just give them a nice "fuck you" wave.
Wow