Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

acnp2022

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

People who got the roof 2.0 are complaining of a roof rattle. So glad I switched to a soft top. The little increase in cabin noise with the soft top I already got used to and don't even notice it, but a rattling noise would drive me insane
Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
People who got the roof 2.0 are complaining of a roof rattle. So glad I switched to a soft top. The little increase in cabin noise with the soft top I already got used to and don't even notice it, but a rattling noise would drive me insane
I have zero interest in this mic top. It would be too much grey on top of my carb grey Bronco anyway. But that mod top still has my attention 👀

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? Ford Bronco Sunrider Top Softto

GiddyUp’21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander (2nd car while waiting 4 Bronco)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I thought it was just my computer screen... 😇

:p
On the subjects of Cactus Gray and ADM, I saw this one at Rye Ford yesterday. Salesman said it is so much because they bought it at auction (first layer of ADM) then added their own mark up for final “special” sales price. Also, they sold another auction BL Sasquatch last week for the same price. 😳 but the color did look good with the BL grill and MIC accents.
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 85A2D29C-819C-4BEA-A554-5CC5E37A24C5

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Who is paying $90k for a Bronco? It'll be worth $45k in 8 months. That's worse depreciation than a Mercedes!

Sponsored

Sponsored

robtraut

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Do you blame the dealers or the people who buy it??? If people we wouldn’t buy them dealers couldn’t charge it
That’s not an either or choice. Dealers can be scumbags and simultaneously, as you so eloquently stated, “people are idiots”

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Doors are back on. Not as much of a job as I thought. Having the door bags help because of all the different handles you can use. Used the blue tape method all the edge. Then placed the rubber protectors on the upper fender and the lower door. These seem to be the biggest "hit" points especially the lower door with the hinge bracket.
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? D1FAB268-80A7-4985-8A3A-0818AE5031E5

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 903F0C98-61E8-45BF-934B-3718DF811025

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Doors are back on. Not as much of a job as I thought. Having the door bags help because of all the different handles you can use. Used the blue tape method all the edge. Then placed the rubber protectors on the upper fender and the lower door. These seem to be the biggest "hit" points especially the lower door with the hinge bracket.
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 903F0C98-61E8-45BF-934B-3718DF811025

That's a lot of work to put doors back on