Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you blame the dealers or the people who buy it??? If people we wouldn’t buy them dealers couldn’t charge it
People.
Sponsored

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I didn't hear about roof rattle 2.0!!!

The whole reason I don't have it is because of that roof. I really hope it doesn't rattle that much. Now I've gotta go out into the general population to investigate this news flash! 😑
Probably just loose.. tighten up them bolts!!!

mattm54

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Guess you don’t know what you’re doing!!!!
when I take mine of it’s pretty East maybe try some lube… if things aren’t used in a while you might need a little lubrication
Rob, keep your lube talk to your JeepBro forums…. this is not that kind of forum…

Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Dropped off the Fusion at Rye Ford today for service (recall) saw the CG "used" Bronco they are selling - $100k price sticker was missing. LOL

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Dropped off the Fusion at Rye Ford today for service (recall) saw the CG "used" Bronco they are selling - $100k price sticker was missing. LOL
How’d it look? Worth 100k??? 🙄🙄🙄

Sponsored

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It's seriously crazy. Absolute craziness. We're maybe a few months away from these things being mass produced. I understand if you're the kind of person that can spend 100k on a car worth 50, you probably don't care. But usually, at the same time, people with that kind of money didn't get it by spending money stupidly.

I'm in the camp of the dealers can sell for what they want. I believe in free market. But man, this is getting a bit out of hand. But people are buying... I just can't figure out why.

Actually, ya know what this comes down to? I'm realizing more and more that there's a lot more people out there with more money than is really needed. Distribution of wealth in this country is amazingly lopsided.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So what you are saying is, since you have your VIN you're fine with dealers selling for whatever.

But what if you didn't have your VIN? Would you feel different? ;)

Honestly I didn't think your were gonna make it this far, you were touch and go at times :oops:
😂

If I didn't have a VIN I would not feel any different. In fact, I've been on team 'free market' long before I got my VIN.

What annoys me, and still annoys me, even with having a VIN, is that these 'abandoned' or however the dealer got the Bronco, even exist. That's something Ford should've got a handle on better. Too many (even if it is only a few hundred) got built before someone who has a reservation, and is waiting, is getting built. But, it is what it is. Nothing I, or anyone can do about it at this point. Consider it a gift for the dealers that are probably hanging on by a thread after all these shortage issues.

Honestly, I didn't think I would either. It has definitely been a rollercoaster. And now I'm in my 'week before mode' and am periodically checking for my window sticker like 3-4 (hundred) times a day now. nothing yet... does anyone know? Do they get posted at a specific time? or is it just periodically throughout the day as I guess they're getting put in line?

Probably pushed into Nov. Why not 1 more kick in the nuts. For old times sake? But I shouldn't complain. People have been pushed much more than I. And at this point, getting it 2nd week in Nov vs 3rd week in Nov makes zero difference or helps my situation in any way. My son's final baseball tournament is this weekend, then we'll get along just fine with 1 car. So Ford was right, switching to a soft top would result in getting it sooner, just not the sooner I was hoping for.

Oh well. When I feel sad about it, I'll just go cry into the MGV of my Bronco, since I know it'll wipe right off.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

😂

If I didn't have a VIN I would not feel any different. In fact, I've been on team 'free market' long before I got my VIN.

What annoys me, and still annoys me, even with having a VIN, is that these 'abandoned' or however the dealer got the Bronco, even exist. That's something Ford should've got a handle on better. Too many (even if it is only a few hundred) got built before someone who has a reservation, and is waiting, is getting built. But, it is what it is. Nothing I, or anyone can do about it at this point. Consider it a gift for the dealers that are probably hanging on by a thread after all these shortage issues.

Honestly, I didn't think I would either. It has definitely been a rollercoaster. And now I'm in my 'week before mode' and am periodically checking for my window sticker like 3-4 (hundred) times a day now. nothing yet... does anyone know? Do they get posted at a specific time? or is it just periodically throughout the day as I guess they're getting put in line?

Probably pushed into Nov. Why not 1 more kick in the nuts. For old times sake? But I shouldn't complain. People have been pushed much more than I. And at this point, getting it 2nd week in Nov vs 3rd week in Nov makes zero difference or helps my situation in any way. My son's final baseball tournament is this weekend, then we'll get along just fine with 1 car. So Ford was right, switching to a soft top would result in getting it sooner, just not the sooner I was hoping for.

Oh well. When I feel sad about it, I'll just go cry into the MGV of my Bronco, since I know it'll wipe right off.
I think the majority of Ford corp policies - like other manuf are there to protect themselves and say "we did not authorize this" The problem with that same free market thought process from a dealer's perspective is when they start to blur the lines between free market and I'll do what I want like export vehicles that are desirable like all black GLS or G wagens. The manufacturers still turn a blind eye to a degree and that's the shitty part of this concept that turns us all off to it.

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think the majority of Ford corp policies - like other manuf are there to protect themselves and say "we did not authorize this" The problem with that same free market thought process from a dealer's perspective is when they start to blur the lines between free market and I'll do what I want like export vehicles that are desirable like all black GLS or G wagens. The manufacturers still turn a blind eye to a degree and that's the shitty part of this concept that turns us all off to it.
It's a broken model. I don't think anyone will argue that.
Sponsored