Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Bronco55

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion, 2007 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

As we all know, I am on verge of taking delivery of my Bronco. I can finally see the light at that end of the tunnel. Hopefully before Thanksgiving! 🤞

So like my man, @Vigor, I am looking at ways to spend money, I mean add to my Bronco. I got a nice little $200 "go team" bonus from work, so naturally it's burning a hole in my pocket. I, personally, like the look of all black wheels. I noticed the steelies on the BD have chrome lugnuts, so I was thinking of purchasing some black ones.

Now you all know way more than I do about any of this. Is this something people do? Should I do this? Will it actually make a difference? Is this dumb? Will you all make fun of me? Should I just go back to stressing about if I'll ever even get a Bronco? Help! 😆

And if this is ok to do, does anyone recommend a certain type of lug nut?

I can add this to my list of:
1. that curt trailer hitch
2. stubby antenna
3. Fog lights (undecided on which ones yet tho)
4. hard top - circa 2023??
5. roof rails - also circa 2023...

ugh, my list needs work.
I love the look of black wheels and I searched far and wide for ones I liked to put on my Base with my 33" KO2s. I had originally thought about painting my stock steelies black, but ran into the issue that those 16" wheels are not wide enough for 285s. Still liking the idea of black steelies, and possibly the look of the chrome lug nuts I found some 17" OEM wheels made for the new Rangers and bought them.

I wasn't exactly trying to ball out on wheels because I have a ton of stuff I want to do. Basically going for the look of the black diamond with just slightly bigger more aggressive tires.

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1634904747378
Sponsored

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
And poor @PowPow gonna be sitting on the outside looking in 🤣

Hold up some signs and I'll stop for ya! ;)

It's all good man, you'll only be about a week or so behind us.
😂 😂 😂

Metal poster coming right up!

And yup, my hopes, which is so crazy to actually have a somewhat realistic timeline now, is before Thanksgiving. 🤞

Although, I will have to say, we went the better part of 12 months with 1 car and only running into a few minor inconveniences. This last week is really trying my patience. Tahoe needed service (of course, warranty is about to run out) wanted to keep it over night, but I said no chance on that. So they've been shuttling me back and forth the last 2 days. Today my oldest soon has flag football at 530, youngest has soccer at 530 & oldest then has a catching clinic at 630. Tomorrow oldest has his last baseball tournament, youngest has a soccer game. Just ironic to me how I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel, and but it's really making me feel this 1 car thing just 1 last time!🤣

Sponsored

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So I poked my head into gen pop for a little bit and jumped in on the thread about the guy asking how to go about getting a signed purchase order. It absolutely astonishes me that all these guys still think they're right after what happened in that whole thread. There's even an article that says the dealer won and these guys still insist that we, as buyers at this stage of the game, knowing what the market price is for the Bronco, have some sort of leverage. It's over guys there's no leverage 🙄

Last edited:

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I poked my head into gen pop for a little bit and jumped in on the thread about the guy asking how to go about getting it signed purchase order and it absolutely astonishes me that all these guys still think they're right after what happened in that whole thread there's even an article that says the dealer one and these guys still insist that we as buyers at this stage of the game knowing what the market price is for the Bronco have some sort of leverage it's over guys there's no leverage 🙄
You did speech-to-text didn't you? 🤭

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

You did speech-to-text didn't you? 🤭
Yeah, I'm on my phone and too lazy to put in punctuation and actual sentences

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So I poked my head into gen pop for a little bit and jumped in on the thread about the guy asking how to go about getting it signed purchase order and it absolutely astonishes me that all these guys still think they're right after what happened in that whole thread there's even an article that says the dealer won and these guys still insist that we as buyers at this stage of the game knowing what the market price is for the Bronco have some sort of leverage it's over guys there's no leverage 🙄
I think people (typical of today) are still living in their echo chambers. "that last dealer learned his lesson! b6g really showed him." there are over 3000 dealerships. Of the 3000, I'll bet you 5 heard about that dealer. maybe 10. esp that dealer was in a small corner in NJ. The US is a big place.

the only shot at this point is to try and find a dealer that will give you a signed buyers order. may have to travel farther than you want, but they're out there.

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm working north of Youngstown, OH today, this morning I saw a full car carrier of Bronco's getting on I80 heading east. That's about 6 hours from Brewster. Should be there about 3pm.
Playing with my emotions!

Ummmm.... did you see any carb grey outerbanks included? 😇

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is anyone else annoyed by having to push the passenger side wiper blade past the antenna when cleaning your windshield?

poconochris

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Playing with my emotions!

Ummmm.... did you see any carb grey outerbanks included? 😇
It's so grey and over cast here today, but there was mostly greys and blacks. There was one yellow (CO) and one red on the bottom. I couldn't get my phone out fast enough for a picture 😣 . My hands were full of coffee, keys, bags, laptop bag.... People probably thought I was nuts cheering.
I would guess most car carriers pass this way if they are heading to the north east. I80 is toll free, they have to pay tolls to take I90 across upstate NY.

Sorry I couldn't get the Vins :p