Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They should be able to plow through the 2022's in 4-6 months. You could start seeing them on lots by mid/end next year easily.
Not according to my friend. Although I corrected him 18 zillion times regarding the sport vs. Full size, he still insists he sees Broncos all over the place 🙄

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? Screenshot_20211022-151906_Instagram
Sponsored

poconochris

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I get it, you probably weren't alive back in 1974....you know, last time the Flyers hoisted the cup! 🤣 🤣 I sense much hate in you 😁
When I was small (a long time ago) my mom would watch the Flyers and we would ask her to tell us when Schultz was on the ice, because there was going to be a beating!! No way to change teams after that! I got to meet him a few years ago and have a signed jersey. Hopefully this season!!

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Not according to my friend. Although I corrected him 18 zillion times regarding the sport vs. Full size, he still insists he sees Broncos all over the place 🙄

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? Screenshot_20211022-151906_Instagram
well at least when you finally get it and show it to him, he'll probably be like "oooooooh. yeah, that's much cooler. I was just being nice to you before. "

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
well at least when you finally get it and show it to him, he'll probably be like "oooooooh. yeah, that's much cooler. I was just being nice to you before. "
Haha perhaps. But he's also quite the stoner so he probably won't even be able to tell the difference

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Someone in another thread said it was for the week.
Otherwise they'd be building 15-20k every week.

But what the hell do I know. It could be for the day... Or the week.

I've still only seen 2 on the road so far 🤷‍♂️
interesting, bc everyone in my build week has a different end number, except for those with the same day as me.

I talked to my step dad, who worked at the GM plant in Linden, and he said 1000 day shouldn't be a problem. And that was 20yrs ago. Understanding they're sharing the line with Rangers, but figured they ramped them down to ramp up Broncos.

But yeah, who the hell knows.

And I'm with you. Take my trip to OBX out of the equation, and I've only seen 2 around here.

Sponsored

acnp2022

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Can we get a close up of where you took the hammer to it? 😁
This actually went very smoothly 😂. What they don't tell you about the enclosure I originally had is that it's useless with the soft top since the lid hits the soft top latch that keeps it open. It basically only opens a few inches. This one has a ton of storage and you can remove dividers inside easily. Plus I still have access to the underneath storage and more room on top

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

acnp2022

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What did you end up doing with your old dented stuff?
The other storage container will become an awesome tool chest 😂. That piece of shit enclosure is just laying around. If I could burn it I would. It's pointless with the soft top since the back of the soft top doesn't open as much as the hard top so storage on top is annoying

Sponsored

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Saw another one on the road! A51. I think base. Passed it on the PA turnpike, so didn't get a great look as we passed each other doing 70+ mph.

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey @AngryAgain and @Thekev87 - Did you get your shipping notice today as well! Have either of you gotten any info on the rail car number? I think to track the CSX we need a number that only the dealer can provide. Let me know if you find otherwise.

Last edited:

acnp2022

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That was my biggest complaint when I had that demo for a week. Loading up at start/end of the trip. Pain in the ass to stack stuff in back when stupid soft top comes up like 3 inches.... WTF?
It's even worse with that piece of shit enclosure. A lot easier now