Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Thekev87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hey @AngryAgain and @Thekev87 - Did you get your shipping notice today as well! Have either of you gotten any info on the rail car number? I think to track the CSX we need a number that only the dealer can provide. Let me know if you find otherwise.

I got my "shipped" email on Thursday morning. Talked to my dealer that day and said status was at the railyard in michigan...no train car number at the time
Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I want to know when your next yard sale is... Thinking we can pick up some cheap accessories... Like :

1. R. C. Bull bar - $50 cuz the fucks never told me it doesn't fit mod bumper.
2. Rear Enclosure (slightly dented) - $75 because it pissed me off during install!

😁
I might buy that bull bar off ya. Is it the one with or without lights

acnp2022

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I want to know when your next yard sale is... Thinking we can pick up some cheap accessories... Like :

1. R. C. Bull bar - $50 cuz the fucks never told me it doesn't fit mod bumper.
2. Rear Enclosure (slightly dented) - $75 because it pissed me off during install!

😁
They took the bull bar back because they fucked up and never put it on their website that it doesn't fit the mod bumper. Funny how after I told them it doesn't state it on their site that they finally updated all their bronco stuff correctly. I have another bull bar coming eventually that is specifically for the mod bumper.

acnp2022

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I might buy that bull bar off ya. Is it the one with or without lights
They took it back because they screwed up on the description on their site and never said it does not fit the mod bumper. Now packaging that thing up was a bitch

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They took it back because they screwed up on the description on their site and never said it does not fit the mod bumper. Now packaging that thing up was a bitch
Was probably easier thought after you took the hammer to it to fit into that extra box you had lying around from Amazon, right? 😜

Or did you fit it the old fashioned way

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1635081330874

Sponsored

BroncoPA65

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Fords & VW's
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ok, random question for the group.

Those of you with multiple cars, have you ever had different insurance for each car?

i.e.
Tahoe - State Farm
Bronco - Geico

Is this a thing? is it allowed?

I ask bc, foolishly a few years back I had water damage in my house, and opened a homeowners claim, I then had a different water damage claim a year later. So my homeowners shot through the roof (no pun intended) This past year I was finally able to find someone (State Farm) to provide me with a reasonably priced HO policy, but the car insurance was a bit higher. But combined, it came out less and made financial sense. However, I'm wondering if I get a quote from State Farm for my Bronco and a quote from say Geico, and it's lower, can I have different insurance for 2 cars? both in my name?

BTW, I strongly advise to never use homeowners unless it's catastrophic damage. Like 10's of thousands of dollars. My 2 claims were for less than $5k. Would've been cheaper in the long run to just pay out of pocket. Just my friendly 'getting old sucks' tip for the day.
I never had different cars on/with different policies /insurance companies.

I agree with the claims. I had hail damage with leaking and it took forever to get that resolved. Had to go to an independent adjuster to finally get the roof replaced.

acnp2022

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Never realized how much that enclosure rattled till I removed it.

BroncoPA65

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Fords & VW's
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Screenshot_20211022-120604_Drive.jpg

CSX map doesn't show car drop off in Wilmington....looks like South Philly
[/QUOTE]

I believe I was the one saying Wilmington. I didn't realize it was north of Wilmington (south Philly). I always see this driving down that way. Either way, this is the one I meant.

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? Screenshot_20211024-103602_Maps

Last edited:

acnp2022

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just hope there isn't any damage to the Broncos being delivered. I was happy to see that my bronco was on top of trailer. Figured this would be the worst thing that could happen being on top 😂

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1635094701713

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just passed a 2 door at Wegmans. AMB.

BS. I wanted to be the first in my area with one.😂

Although, it could very well have been the one I saw a few weeks ago. But that was on the other side of town.

I really have to say. Not a fan of the 2 door. Just looks so... Meh. Like, insubstantial. Pretty sure it was squatched too. But. To each their own!

Sponsored

acnp2022

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I don't understand why jeepers need to be such assholes. Just driving home from my parents and one has to ride my ass. Sport mode is no joke he tried to get ahead me when we were stopped at a stop light and even with the turbo lag I smoked him. Funny watching him try to keep up with this big bitch weaving around traffic like it's nothing. He even kept following me no matter where I went. Guess he gave up. I know he wasn't going the same way cause I got off an exit and cut back in the road and he did the same. Oh and I smoked him eco mode 😂

Last edited:

BroncoPA65

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Fords & VW's
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just hope there isn't any damage to the Broncos being delivered. I was happy to see that my bronco was on top of trailer. Figured this would be the worst thing that could happen being on top 😂

1635094701713.jpeg
Did you ever see the 11'-8“ Bridge (now 11'-8" +8) in Durham, NC? It's been eating trucks for years! Good entertainment while we wait!

BroncoPA65

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Fords & VW's
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just passed a 2 door at Wegmans. AMB.

BS. I wanted to be the first in my area with one.😂

Although, it could very well have been the one I saw a few weeks ago. But that was on the other side of town.

I really have to say. Not a fan of the 2 door. Just looks so... Meh. Like, insubstantial. Pretty sure it was squatched too. But. To each their own!
I wanted to be the first too, and then I saw one... but... It's actually someone from a dealer, so I guess I could say, in one way, that doesn't count. That person had a two door Wildtrak and now a four door (maybe BB).

acnp2022

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Did you ever see the 11'-8“ Bridge (now 11'-8" +8) in Durham, NC? It's been eating trucks for years! Good entertainment while we wait!

Yea there are tons of vids on YouTube. If I'm having a rough night at work it gives me a good laugh to watch them
Sponsored