Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

acnp2022

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

just busting balls... :D

I'm all giddy bc I'm only 2 days away from having my Bronco finally built!
you will love the bronco. I have liked most of my cars, but there have only been 2 that really I enjoyed riding in. My bronco and my wrx I had when I was younger

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
just busting balls... :D

I'm all giddy bc I'm only 2 days away from having my Bronco finally built!
Hmmmm it says only 2 days…. It’s Ford so anything can happen… this happened when I ordered my 35th anniversary edition Mustang GT… took a little longer after that 🤦🏻‍♂️

6C9C1FB8-B35B-446E-B2D6-E0D103ED7F4F.jpeg

Sponsored

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
you will love the bronco. I have liked most of my cars, but there have only been 2 that really enjoyed riding in. My bronco and my wrx I had when I was younger
WRX…. Now I know why you are racing Jeeps
🤣😂

Capt steve

Big Bend
First Name
Stephan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
What happens after 70?
Dunno what happens after 72 cause that’s about as fast as I go right now. I don’t think it will be a problem because it feels so solid at that speed. Gets a lot of looks and photo opportunities as well. Seems like keep guys want to be in the lead on the road. They don’t like it when you sail by them. By the way that 2.3 definitely sh&ts and git’s when you need it. Very impressive even at higher speeds. Haven’t tried sport mode yet but if it’s anything like my f150, it’ll be just fine.

acnp2022

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Dunno what happens after 72 cause that’s about as fast as I go right now. I don’t think it will be a problem because it feels so solid at that speed. Gets a lot of looks and photo opportunities as well. Seems like keep guys want to be in the lead on the road. They don’t like it when you sail by them. By the way that 2.3 definitely sh&ts and git’s when you need it. Very impressive even at higher speeds. Haven’t tried sport mode yet but if it’s anything like my f150, it’ll be just fine.
bronco feels very stable at 97 mph even on 35's. I usually just go 7 miles over the speed limit, but sometimes I need to pass someone that is going 65 and before I know it I am in the 90s

Sponsored

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
bronco feels very stable at 97 mph even on 35's. I usually just go 7 miles over the speed limit, but sometimes I need to pass someone that is going 65 and before I know it I am in the 90s
😳😳😳… yeah my Jeep hasn’t seen over 90. Jeep has been ok up to that speed….

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I have enough issues with people trying to take a pic of my dog while we are driving- now with that he'll b riding shotgun in the Bronco - people are gonna wreck trying.
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? IMG_20190407_145224-COLLAGE
e