Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Tor148

First Edition
First Name
Tor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor Bk, 21 FE RR, 15 F250,
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Glad to see you are enjoying it.

The only complaint I had with the 2.3l was getting in to the Parkway down near Wildwood. It had acceleration, but seemed to be slightly lacking when wanting to pass, like it was missing something. But that could also be my lead foot I have. And we all know my complaints about starting from a stop, it's just a dog.

Anyways, enjoy it and watch out for @Tor148, he's trouble! 🤣
Yes, yes I am!!
Sponsored

acnp2022

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Since I'm going hardtop I may still be interested in that. But I do like the RC enclosure you have now alot.
I really like the RC one. I literally fit everything I had in my other box and stuff I had in a smaller box I sat on top of it. The dividers are super easy to take out. Plus it comes with a heavy duty rubber mat for the top. I still have room to put stuff on the top and I can reach the little trunk storage for small stuff and it leaves room to place some stuff underneath the box

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

my g-wagen was white knuckles above 80. You had to be very smooth and manage weight transfer even on Interstate curves.
good practice for track driving :)

Sponsored

acnp2022

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I didn't think the bronco would handle as well as it does. Half the time I don't even realize I'm driving fast. Have to give it to ford for engineering that correctly

mattm54

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Picked up my Bronco today from Brewster Ford. Everything on their end went great. Shea and I had done most of what was needed ahead of time so was in and out of there super fast. Mike in finance didnt push any extras on me - he did walk through extended warranty which i declined (flood ford ESP is MUCH cheaper). I told them last week I had a loan from PenFed for 1.99% - he asked if he could try to beat and he did (got 1.6%). Was happy to give them the business. The only issue - not Brewster‘s fault - was that the bezel around my screen was the 8inch bezel (but its a 12 inch screen) so it’s cutting off the screen. Will need to bring it back to get that fixed when the part comes in (another great job by the quality inspectors at Ford) … and i noticed the rear driver side window Is not closing properly so will have them look at that too (if i go down and up in the window It corrects it). Separately, i had given them a shot on my Audi for trade in and they offered me 16K earlier this year …. Was able to sell it to Carvana for 22k … carvana was amazing, super easy….
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 2BE67787-DE55-4558-97CB-BCDCEE86CC96

mattm54

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Picked up my Bronco today from Brewster Ford. Everything on their end went great. Shea and I had done most of what was needed ahead of time so was in and out of there super fast. Mike in finance didnt push any extras on me - he did walk through extended warranty which i declined (flood ford ESP is MUCH cheaper). I told them last week I had a loan from PenFed for 1.99% - he asked if he could try to beat and he did (got 1.6%). Was happy to give them the business. The only issue - not Brewster‘s fault - was that the bezel around my screen was the 8inch bezel (but its a 12 inch screen) so it’s cutting off the screen. Will need to bring it back to get that fixed when the part comes in (another great job by the quality inspectors at Ford) … and i noticed the rear driver side window Is not closing properly so will have them look at that too (if i go down and up in the window It corrects it). Separately, i had given them a shot on my Audi for trade in and they offered me 16K earlier this year …. Was able to sell it to Carvana for 22k … carvana was amazing, super easy….
2BE67787-DE55-4558-97CB-BCDCEE86CC96.jpeg
Also forgot to say a huge thank you to @Johnny Mo for negotiating the invoice pricing from Brewster… made the whole process so much easier…

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Also forgot to say a huge thank you to @Johnny Mo for negotiating the invoice pricing from Brewster… made the whole process so much easier…
Here are some other pictures…. Congrats it’s beautiful!

D6F71D7B-FFA2-4D4E-B4D6-1B0339F82CC4.jpeg

43CA0A7F-E423-45B4-8F27-562A95A92EA2.jpeg

Sponsored

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 43CA0A7F-E423-45B4-8F27-562A95A92EA2
Such a nice post