Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
And so it begins 🤦‍♂️
Hey Big John (@Rob1135ny ) get little John and take care of this mess! :devilish:

Let's see who has watched Halloween Kills and gets that reference 😁
Don’t get it… I drive a Jeep and don’t like scary movies …. What does that make me 😂🤣

Sponsored

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Well Big John makes you the smaller (but angrier/tougher) life partner to Little John.

And as for you driving a Jeep... Well we know what that makes you :unsure: 😁
I didn’t read the previous pages …. Thought I was getting blamed for the banning! Lol
It really is crazy how genpop is!! This is a nice little fam in this thread!

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I didn’t read the previous pages …. Thought I was getting blamed for the banning! Lol
It really is crazy how genpop is!! This is a nice little fam in this thread!
agreed.

But I'm gonna come clean. I have been seeing another thread. They're cool though. Not like Genpop. It's my build week 10/25 peeps.

I even found the dude whos Bronco is literally behind mine on the line. Rotation number directly following mine. His Bronco is going to be in my disney ride photo!

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
agreed.

But I'm gonna come clean. I have been seeing another thread. They're cool though. Not like Genpop. It's my build week 10/25 peeps.

I even found the dude whos Bronco is literally behind mine on the line. Rotation number directly following mine. His Bronco is going to be in my disney ride photo!
Cute 😊

9AE98EC0-F97B-45A6-BC2C-787D19F0D2C1.gif

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
agreed.

I've been cheating with the 10/11 build week folks. But they have considerably less personality than you guys. All they care about are rail car numbers and delayed emails 😒

level3looper

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nvm. Now it's freaking working. I know it wasn't the cable because the same cable worked in the back port. I did Google this yesterday and it seemed a lot of people reported this issue with ford's before where a port magically stopped working and then was fine
Nope, but my front usb-c port doesn't work anymore. Can't believe I will have to bring my bronco in for something and I haven't even had the bronco for a month
Mine is the other way around. I've had my Bronco for 3 days and the USB-A port stopped working. The USB-C. Is working. I guess I'll just wait for it to correct itself??!

Sponsored

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Or just tell the dealer your shit is broke. Maybe something jiggled loose, but I wouldn't expect it to fix itself.
When I went to test drive a Gmc Denali for my wife I test drive 2 that the USB’s didn’t work…
I then proceeded to buy another Denali…. USB’s are a pain

mattm54

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
When I went to test drive a Gmc Denali for my wife I test drive 2 that the USB’s didn’t work…
I then proceeded to buy another Denali…. USB’s are a pain
@Rob1135ny if you want us to know you are rich, just show us your bank balance, no need to drop "Denali" so casually...

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
@Rob1135ny if you want us to know you are rich, just show us your bank balance, no need to drop "Denali" so casually...
I’m poor because of the Denali
Coming from the guy with an Audi and FE Bronco!!!
Sponsored