Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
yeah, I every time I drive by I see a new one there. Seems he's getting them pretty regularly at this point.

I think we saw a white one over the weekend.
Now you're just playing with me...

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1635429351754
Sponsored

level3looper

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nvm. Now it's freaking working. I know it wasn't the cable because the same cable worked in the back port. I did Google this yesterday and it seemed a lot of people reported this issue with ford's before where a port magically stopped working and then was fine

Yep! Got in the car this morning and it's working again.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You know, I kinda blame @Thekev87 for getting us all riled up! 🤣

That's all I'm saying though, don't want to become another statistic of @Vigor 🤦‍♂️
I've got an Itchy reporting finger, and it's been getting a little restless of late

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've got an Itchy reporting finger, and it's been getting a little restless of late
Probably have to be a bit older to 'get' this, but hey...you've been nominated for the Flying Fickle Finger of Fate Award

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1635430610839

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@Vigor … does he really report people? 🤔🙄
Lol I did literally once like 178 pages ago because I thought the person's comment would derail and kill this thread. It was good intentions but all it did in the end was attract the attention of our overlords 🤦🏾

Edit: plus it was a guy who we have never seen before who wandered in here. And all his comments were incendiary toxic shit. I couldn't have that in my favorite thread.

Last edited:

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Lol I did literally once like 178 pages ago because I thought the person's comment would derail and kill this thread. It was good intentions but all it did in the end was attract the attention of our overlords 🤦🏾

Edit: plus it was a guy who we have never seen before who wandered in here. And all his comments were incendiary toxic shit. I couldn't have that in my favorite thread.
So it was @Merc4x4 😂🤣😂😂

Sponsored

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd like to report I've been driving and enjoying my Bronco, but sadly just working a lot.
Plus, not much reason to post. Still following this thread; glad to see some more Broncos here getting built.

Last Saturday took a trip to Bear Mountain. Finally got remote start to work, thanks to @Rob1135ny

New best low MPH for ACC is 9. Ford says ACC on Bronco doesn't have Stop and Go, so I'm curious what the threshold is for ACC to disconnect.

Ordered the Goose Gear plate system, table, and fridge slider. OK4WD says 8-10 weeks :(

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'd like to report I've been driving and enjoying my Bronco, but sadly just working a lot.
Plus, not much reason to post. Still following this thread; glad to see some more Broncos here getting built.

Last Saturday took a trip to Bear Mountain. Finally got remote start to work, thanks to @Rob1135ny

New best low MPH for ACC is 9. Ford says ACC on Bronco doesn't have Stop and Go, so I'm curious what the threshold is for ACC to disconnect.

Ordered the Goose Gear plate system, table, and fridge slider. OK4WD says 8-10 weeks :(
Do you do a lot of camping?

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Thanks!
I love Bear Moutnain!!!!
Don’t be a stranger or we’ll just have to keep @ing you to respond!

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Really hope a good day for all of us
Communication has been hit or miss with my dealer from the beginning. In the grand scheme of things I've felt lucky versus the experiences others have had. But I really thought with my Bronco being in transit, that as a customer I'd get the attention I needed. I'm trying to get all affairs in order now, knowing I've got a 2 state commute to pickup my Bronco. I'd hate for someone at the dealership to drop the ball on one of my requests the day of pickup simply because they couldn't give me the time of day to respond to a simple email

Maybe once my Bronco arrives there, they'll turnfoot and start to make me feel attended to

/rant
I wouldn't get to worked up over it. Tim didn't start any of my paperwork until he sent me a picture of my Bronco on the back of the car carrier. He had the paperwork, insurance transferred, and various other things done within the 24hrs of me showing up to get it. If you're getting financing yourself, I'd do that right now if you know it's in transit. That's usually good up to 30 days so...
Sponsored