Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

BroncoPA65

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Fords & VW's
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I promised I wouldn't track the shipping but I gave in. Asked Brian from Brewster for my rail number. Thought he could easily check in their system, but he said he had to reach out to his rep for the answer.
Will know by Saturday but tomorrow is day #9 and I kinda think it can arrive any day now

My blend date mates one state away are getting theirs
I asked the dealer guy at lunch today about tracking the rail transport, but he didn't know about that stuff. He just "showed me" how to login to track my order on the pizza delivery page. 😐
Sponsored

GiddyUp’21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander (2nd car while waiting 4 Bronco)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I promised I wouldn't track the shipping but I gave in. Asked Brian from Brewster for my rail number. Thought he could easily check in their system, but he said he had to reach out to his rep for the answer.
Will know by Saturday but tomorrow is day #9 and I kinda think it can arrive any day now

My blend date mates one state away are getting theirs
I’m at least a few weeks behind you guys with my 7/17 reservation, but after confirming my ‘22 specs earlier this week my Ford account finally shows the correct Bronco render — thanks, Brian!). First update since summer 2020!

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? F58A0611-F398-433B-B7AC-BEB9E0EFE8AB

BroncoPA65

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Fords & VW's
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wouldn't get to worked up over it. Tim didn't start any of my paperwork until he sent me a picture of my Bronco on the back of the car carrier. He had the paperwork, insurance transferred, and various other things done within the 24hrs of me showing up to get it. If you're getting financing yourself, I'd do that right now if you know it's in transit. That's usually good up to 30 days so...
Yeah, yesterday I went to get financing ready. I got a rate of 1.99%, so I'm good to go whenever they actually get it.

mrxg78

Badlands
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First off I want to say that I feel you all waiting for your builds it is so frustrating.

My question for the Brewster folks who picked up their Broncos. When should I go there to finish the paperwork?
I did get the order summary with MSRP and INVOICE price. I also received my VIN recently.

Thanks
G

Sponsored

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'll trade ya my soft top for that hard top when you get it. 😁

So how the fuck did someone else get a hard top (eruption green pic)? Or how the fuck did all those hundreds? Thousands? Of hard tops get scheduled last few weeks?

And here you sit with a day 1 res and nothing. That is total bullshit!
Damn I started some shit….

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Bronco lost the family race tonight. My daughter had her baby (a boy, my first grandchild) this evening - my Bronco delivery date kept slipping, and she got induced, so it's not quite fair as it was neck and neck for a bit. But it's still a win for me as well. 😁

mattm54

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
First off I want to say that I feel you all waiting for your builds it is so frustrating.

My question for the Brewster folks who picked up their Broncos. When should I go there to finish the paperwork?
I did get the order summary with MSRP and INVOICE price. I also received my VIN recently.

Thanks
G
I did most of the details via email and phone with Shea, so when i got there, the paperwork was literally like 5 minutes... who is your salesperson?

mattm54

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The Bronco lost the family race tonight. My daughter had her baby (a boy, my first grandchild) this evening - my Bronco delivery date kept slipping, and she got induced, so it's not quite fair as it was neck and neck for a bit. But it's still a win for me as well. 😁
CONGRATS!

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Congrats Grandpa!!! 👴

Sponsored

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I did most of the details via email and phone with Shea, so when i got there, the paperwork was literally like 5 minutes... who is your salesperson?
Probably the older gentleman that only does fax or snail mail!

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Congrats!

mrxg78

Badlands
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tim is my salesperson.

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats!
And welcome to the club... The old man club that is! 🤣
Thanks! (There are worse places to be a member. In fact, a few of them lurk just outside our thread!)