Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well, that was a conversation I did not expect. Called Chapman to see if I could get it today (had not heard from first guy about cost of lost fob - $229 if you are interested)

Anyway, he said "Maybe we can fit you in next week to pick up your Bronco". I was like WTF, I was thinking today. He said, "We have a lot of these to check in, do PDI and detail, so it will be a while" . I said look, I have shoulder surgery coming up that got cancelled from last week, so I need to do this before I can't drive, and I want to take drive it this weekend to see my new grandson in DC, so I was thinking more like 'what time today'

He said, we'll see if we can get a day when I have both finance managers in this week sometime, and I said I don't need finance, so no worries. Not doing a trade, just turning in the lease over with the Jeep guys and coming over and handing you money for the Bronco.

This is not going according to plan. Where is George Peppard when I need him. Right now I seem to be closer to the B-Team. I even told him there were a bunch of those other Broncos that could wait :cool: Check and see if they were on this thread, and if not, they go to the back of the line!

1635868692445.png
That is some shit!
Isn't there a shortage of new vehicles right now? How many could they have to check in?

Dammit @PowPow, go crack some skulls for us!
Hey I cleared out of that place bc I got to see it's true colors before they found out about B6G. I don't want to say I told you so.... but...

I say this as I anxiously await for Beans to call me when it's in. 😬

Dealers suck
nevermind, you're right. They all suck.
Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was wondering when in the process, Ford sends you a photo of your Bronco. So l just received this. Guess it's sent whenever your Bronco gets delivered?

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? Screenshot_20211102-131456

Either way. Wow... it's gorgeous. Even if I didn't modify it, the stock OBX is a looker
Showed wife and she jumped for joy and started talking about it being "hers"

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? giphy (1) (13)

teevan

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i had assumed my fordpass points would show up at some point...do I need to tell Shea to do something?

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was wondering when in the process, Ford sents you a photo of your Bronco. Sdll just received this. Guess it's sent whenever your Bronco gets delivered?

Either way. Wow... it's gorgeous. Even if I didn't modify it, the stock OBX is a looker

Got a Ranger behind yours... I hope they didn't put Ranger seats in the back of your Bronco by accident.

I kid, I kid... ;)

Sponsored

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? image
Same...it's like they're just messing with me at this point...poor thing is just sitting in a lot in twin oaks waiting to be picked up
We're gonna almost be twins driving around SJ!

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm trying @mds5917

But he just responded to that with:
😂😂😂

😞
I just sent him a text too - congratulated him on the 'mother-lode' of Broncos, and then (and I'm not sorry for doing this) played the sympathy card - told my shoulder surgery was delayed from last week and that my daughter just had a baby and I'd really rather drive the Bronco than the Jeep to DC and pretty soon I won't be able to drive the Bronco at all, so....

It's all true, and I would really love to get those D6 Dominator slider steps on so when I am down to one arm I can still get in, and to install my BD lights, Molle grate, Dashcam and any other toys I got before I can't pick anything up. Shameless, I know, but...

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just sent him a text too - congratulated him on the 'mother-lode' of Broncos, and then (and I'm not sorry for doing this) played the sympathy card - told my shoulder surgery was delayed from last week and that my daughter just had a baby and I'd really rather drive the Bronco than the Jeep to DC and pretty soon I won't be able to drive the Bronco at all, so....

It's all true, and I would really love to get those D6 Dominator slider steps on so when I am down to one arm I can still get in, and to install my BD lights, Molle grate, Dashcam and any other toys I got before I can't pick anything up. Shameless, I know, but...
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? tenor (1) (12)

Sponsored

shua7

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Explorer Sport-Trac, 2021 OBX Lux MIC 2.0
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I guess they send the pics out in batches, without regard to delivery status. The white one was delivered 10/25. The A51 is still stuck at Twin Oaks.

image (1).jpg

image.jpg

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

no shame in that game. haha

In all seriousness, I hope he delivers. It's been a long wait for all of us, a little good news and good will goes a long way these days.

Ducky

Wildtrak
First Name
L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Man, I've been away from quite some time and a lot of crazy $hit has gone down on this forum. But it's good to see this thread is alive and kicking with some new/old and "new" folks still around.

Congrats to all you fools who got your Bronco and got one on the way. Definitely feeling a bit jealous here. Hopefully I'll see mine (Day 3 Wildtrak) in the not too distant future.

Hey @Johnny Mo, are you keeping your Wildtrak order or going straight for the Raptor?

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm picking her up tomorrow at 5pm!! 😍😍😍😍
Congrats! I'm sometime around then - don't have the exact time yet. Just gave them all the details to get the paperwork done. Hope to see you there!

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I was wondering when in the process, Ford sends you a photo of your Bronco. So l just received this. Guess it's sent whenever your Bronco gets delivered?

Carbonized grey is nice 😳
Sponsored