Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
so @AngryAgain... how'd it go last night?? you two spend some quality time together?

did you take the top down on the ride home and get weird?😂

TBH, it's kinda a reflection moment, the dude who started this thread over a year ago finally brought home his Bronco. Not to get all sappy, but never thought this day would come. 🎉

Hopefully I'm only a week away! 🤞
Wow that was sweet

8C127706-247B-4A9B-9373-8A475097CE83.gif
Sponsored

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Any of you Brewster guys know what # in line you are? Im curious as to how many people get the email that theyre going into production per week.

Also, anyone get that "Early 2022" email"? I was a 7/14/20 res. holder and got nothin
I'm #137 I believe and I am 8/10/20 reservation with all the deadly sins. WT Lux etc.

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Get weird? WTF man? I'm not @Rob1135ny ! 🤬
Everything went good, but it was a long day. Pretty much just drove home, ate some dinner and chilled.
Nope, no top down, too cold for that shit!
And I agree, I didn't think this day would come either. But here I am stuck at work, going outside every half hour or so to show someone else the Bronco. Big hit here!
Oh Pahlease…… those who cast stones have the biggest secrets @AngryAgain

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Get weird? WTF man? I'm not @Rob1135ny ! 🤬
Everything went good, but it was a long day. Pretty much just drove home, ate some dinner and chilled.
Nope, no top down, too cold for that shit!
And I agree, I didn't think this day would come either. But here I am stuck at work, going outside every half hour or so to show someone else the Bronco. Big hit here!
haha. whatevs, I'm pretty sure you were top viewer of @Designkid 's MGV video. 😂 😂

Sponsored

shua7

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Explorer Sport-Trac, 2021 OBX Lux MIC 2.0
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
God dammit! Someone find me that post from @BigBronco1 where he said how he figured out to get from Android auto back to Sirius without having to disconnect his phone!
US poor folks with 8" screens don't have all the fancy buttons the rich people have! 🤬
Everyone is your servant??? Hell no!
That’s just EVL

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? PXL_20211104_160332626
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? PXL_20211104_160332626

This happened! Couldn't be happier!
Jelly of that MIC & roof racks.

I was saying something about the Bronco and how I can't wait to take it snowboarding this winter, blah blah blah, and she looks at me and goes how are you going to do that with no roof racks, where ya gonna put the boards. Ouch. she knows how to cut me deep.

Sponsored

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2021 XC90
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Only problem is, between his 2 posts, in which he mentions someone pointed out a button in the app.... Well there wasn't a post I saw. Now I have to wonder if it's on the screen, or in the Ford pass app... Or android auto app. I need more info.

Be a good time for @Rob1135ny to do a little legwork for me!!! (servant boy 🤬)
Just jumped on here for the first time in a month and it’s serendipitous timing. I think it’s just the Ford pass app, got my truck today or I would go test it to confirm. I was using Apple CarPlay though and it’s an app just like all the others displayed. I imagine something similar with Android.

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

shua7

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Explorer Sport-Trac, 2021 OBX Lux MIC 2.0
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Jelly of that MIC & roof racks.

I was saying something about the Bronco and how I can't wait to take it snowboarding this winter, blah blah blah, and she looks at me and goes how are you going to do that with no roof racks, where ya gonna put the boards. Ouch. she knows how to cut me deep.
Thanks! I carry a lot of shit around, so it will get good use, but I'll be the Jelly one when the weather gets warm.

Do you have a hitch and a bike rack? If so, this looks like an option: https://www.quadratec.com/p/quadratec/ski-snowboard-rack-jeep-vehicle/bike-rack-adapter

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks! I carry a lot of shit around, so it will get good use, but I'll be the Jelly one when the weather gets warm.

Do you have a hitch and a bike rack? If so, this looks like an option: https://www.quadratec.com/p/quadratec/ski-snowboard-rack-jeep-vehicle/bike-rack-adapter
I have to install the hitch, and am planning on it. I don't need to tow anything, so that curt one that's been discussed on here is plenty fine for my use cases. And much cheaper than getting the full thing from Ford.

That's a solid option I was considering. I just feel like my board will be so exposed out there just hanging out all by itself. hahaha.

The one that's also a bike rack is interesting as well.

Thx!
Sponsored