Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So I have a confession to make... And I don't really care how you guys feel about it! 🤬

Tonight we met the son & daughter-in-law and grandson, plus my sister and BIL @ Cheesecake Factory to celebrate a special occasion, not Bronco related. And it's located at the mall.... :unsure:

Parked at end of the row (to get away from other idiot cars), tight to a curb. Figure out where this is going yet? ;)

As we were leaving, I had to do a 180 to get to the exit.... And yep, you guessed it, right over the curb with rear left tire :oops: turned to wife and said "that's why I got a Bronco, I'm not scared 😁"

So who else in here is man enough to admit they hopped a curb already? And don't really care either! 🤣
Mall crawling at it’s finest
Sponsored

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I have a confession to make... And I don't really care how you guys feel about it! 🤬

Tonight we met the son & daughter-in-law and grandson, plus my sister and BIL @ Cheesecake Factory to celebrate a special occasion, not Bronco related. And it's located at the mall.... :unsure:

Parked at end of the row (to get away from other idiot cars), tight to a curb. Figure out where this is going yet? ;)

As we were leaving, I had to do a 180 to get to the exit.... And yep, you guessed it, right over the curb with rear left tire :oops: turned to wife and said "that's why I got a Bronco, I'm not scared 😁"

So who else in here is man enough to admit they hopped a curb already? And don't really care either! 🤣
That's pretty funny! After I was home and got some dinner I took my wife and son out for a short spin, and coming back into our neighborhood I said to my wife "Oh, did I hear you say there is no way this Bronco can climb that hill at the other end? I know that curb won't even phase it - no problem!" To which she replied "I said no such thing! Leave the yard in one piece."

Oh well, going to have to off-road, off property, apparently. Probably best that way.

robtraut

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
With all this delivery activity, I feel as if they're watching and coordinating to get us out of this thread... The carrot instead of the baseball bat strategy!

Maybe we wore them down, haha
Except me. I’m at the end of the line permanently.

Sponsored

FellowM3

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 22' Braptor, 2020 BMW M340
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I'm #137 I believe and I am 8/10/20 reservation with all the deadly sins. WT Lux etc.
Do you know roughly how many per week get scheduled (or average in past) thru Brewster?

Also, are they doing anything for us folks for the 1k customer satisfaction monies from Ford?

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Took delivery today...so if you see a white basesquatch round south jersey it's this guy here
20211104_185506.jpg
Was that yours at Medford Ford? I stopped in there yesterday to ask their service department a question (programming) and saw that beauty (or its twin) sitting there! Congrats!

Edit - now that I am on my PC I can enlarge the pic enough to see that indeed, that was the one in Medford!

Last edited:

Bronco55

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion, 2007 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1494FDBD-9589-438F-A803-6E70B3472CA4
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 551FDA51-45B2-43D6-8CFC-6C9CDB01EA2B
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? F96F7F36-D229-4D4A-A4F8-A4ED5088D393

Picked mine up yesterday and in the 14hours since I couldn’t be happier.
Obviously couldn’t wait too long to put the big boy tires and wheels on so it’s going into the shop tonight to get 33” KO2s on. Will also be getting full tints very shortly, but I am very very pleased with the base.
Thanks to this thread for keeping me “sane“ and entertained through this journey

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Do you know roughly how many per week get scheduled (or average in past) thru Brewster?

Also, are they doing anything for us folks for the 1k customer satisfaction monies from Ford?
I think the numbers all vary from a scheduling perspective, so it's anybody's guess. My understanding was that they were planning something but I haven't really been engaged in that since I'm so far out and still pretty despondent over the loss of my colors and Ford's best response with the Braptor is code orange. My only saving grace is I don't need a car since I commute into the city so I'm sort of just trudging along and when I hear good news I'll be happy.

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? F96F7F36-D229-4D4A-A4F8-A4ED5088D393

Picked mine up yesterday and in the 14hours since I couldn’t be happier.
Obviously couldn’t wait too long to put the big boy tires and wheels on so it’s going into the shop tonight to get 33” KO2s on. Will also be getting full tints very shortly, but I am very very pleased with the base.
Thanks to this thread for keeping me “sane“ and entertained through this journey
Amb is going to go down as one of the best Bronco colors of all time

Thekev87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Did you go through Brewster? JW
Nope medford ford in South jersey

Was that yours at Medford Ford? I stopped in there yesterday to ask their service department a question (programming) and saw that beauty (or its twin) sitting there! Congrats!

Edit - now that I am on my PC I can enlarge the pic enough to see that indeed, that was the one in Medford!
Yup that was her sitting there yesterday didn't drive her off the lot till about 4

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nice hard top.
Wanna trade? 😁

Yes anyone who gets a hard top will get that question from me! 🤬
Wait for a painted mod top or aftermarket. Broncos are supposed to have painted tops. That MIC is a piece of crap anyway. 😘😘