Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Let's go!!
Yeah, I was going to throw it out there and see who was interested. It says you have to go with minimum 2 cars. So instead of me using their site for finding rando's I figured I'd see if you semi-rando's want to meet up. :LOL:
Sponsored

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, I was going to throw it out there and see who was interested. It says you have to go with minimum 2 cars. So instead of me using their site for finding rando's I figured I'd see if you semi-rando's want to meet up. :LOL:
There was another member in NJ who goes out often. Forgot what thread that was in, but it was fairly recent. Oh, it was that wrangler/bronco video thread.
Hmm, invite someone into our club thread here, or start a new one? :unsure:
I'd hate to scare off potential wheeling buddies before we even meet...

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
There was another member in NJ who goes out often. Forgot what thread that was in, but it was fairly recent. Oh, it was that wrangler/bronco video thread.
Hmm, invite someone into our club thread here, or start a new one? :unsure:
I'd hate to scare off potential wheeling buddies before we even meet...
You would never do that 🙄

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Okay - here are the final pics on my newly (partially) wrapped Badlands! I know this won't be everyone's "cup of tea", but I'm wanted to bring down the amount of white on this. Intentionally picked a gray that was NOT trying to match the fenders or trailsights - originally wanted a matte finish, but supply and color issues moved me to the Avery Gloss Dark Gray. We noticed when it was done that it came in close to the beauty rings. Now I have to get delivery on my Go Rhino slider/steps and a few other toys and we'll be complete...

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? bronco wrapped angle
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? bronco wrapped side

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
For all you with basesquatch's and wishing for more goat modes, here's your answer https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...nco-model-trim-how-to-diy-instructions.28431/

I'm looking to add sport mode to mine later this afternoon.
I wouldn't be surprised if everytime Ford rolls out an update this gets switched back. But probably not.

However, has anyone stopped to think why Ford is only allowing certain modes for certain trims? Everyone seems to assume it's marketing, but what if it's capability?

just playing devil's advocate!

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just enabled sport mode when I got home from work. Took 5 minutes tops. Saved the OG ABS module data, then wrote the new one. It's pretty substantial change from what I'm used to on normal and eco. No throttle tip in delay (no pedal commander/tune needed for that now). Seems to keep the revs up around 2k just cruising around (keeps torque converter locked) unlike normal which goes to 10th gear and like 1k rpm. Pretty aggressive downshifting on braking. 4A auto shift is nice because I can see overwhelming just the rears if it wasn't. And disables start/stop without even pressing the button. I'm sure most of you are aware of all this already who don't have a badlands/FE. We'll see how long this lasts and Ford send an OTA update back to stock?
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? D46A7F86-97AC-47C1-8FDB-504767E8EB60

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 200334F2-FA8B-4BC7-8CEC-3F9E5089B282

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wouldn't be surprised if everytime Ford rolls out an update this gets switched back. But probably not.

However, has anyone stopped to think why Ford is only allowing certain modes for certain trims? Everyone seems to assume it's marketing, but what if it's capability?

just playing devil's advocate!
Pure marketing. There's little to no difference between BD squatch(gets sport) and a BL squatch (all options being equal) minus the swaybar disconnect. Marketing you get Baja mode and Swaybar disconnect for a better offroad capabilities to push buyers up on spend. Also splits the buyers deciding on WT and BL

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Just enabled sport mode when I got home from work. Took 5 minutes tops. Saved the OG ABS module data, then wrote the new one. It's pretty substantial change from what I'm used to on normal and eco. No throttle tip in delay (no pedal commander/tune needed for that now). Seems to keep the revs up around 2k just cruising around (keeps torque converter locked) unlike normal which goes to 10th gear and like 1k rpm. Pretty aggressive downshifting on braking. 4A auto shift is nice because I can see overwhelming just the rears if it wasn't. And disables start/stop without even pressing the button. I'm sure most of you are aware of all this already who don't have a badlands/FE. We'll see how long this lasts and Ford send an OTA update back to stock?
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 200334F2-FA8B-4BC7-8CEC-3F9E5089B282

This could be an opportunity to switch to BL for me if the update sticks. Then I get sway bar disco and different interior choice even OB...hmmm decisions, decisions.

Sponsored

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What USB adapter do you use? The one on the ForScan homepage is out of stock.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B094Z7PBLS

If you don't have it handy, no problem.

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tor148

First Edition
First Name
Tor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor Bk, 21 FE RR, 15 F250,
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Tor148

First Edition
First Name
Tor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor Bk, 21 FE RR, 15 F250,
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I always up to go!!
Sponsored