Sponsored

No.1 Reservation Dealer with 130 Total Orders and no Build Allocations to Date.

Aubrishusband

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Good Afternoon All,

First time writer, long time reader and watcher. I have a 4Dr, Outer Banks, SAS, Lux on order with my local CA dealer. I am told that I am number one on their list out of 130. However they have stated that their dealership has not received any allocations for build from Ford. What are the criteria for Ford allocating builds to different dealerships? I read on here that one dealership only has 40 Broncos on order and received something like 10 allocations. Anybody have any thoughts?
Sponsored

jclaypool83

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, 6.7L 2500 RAM, FOCUS RS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

we are all in wonder and the allocation process will play out over the next month. Be patient, i'm also our 1st allocation by time stamp at my dealer as well. As they noted prior options also play a part in available allocation timing.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

BS. The initial allocations were based on the #of reservations. Final is some formula of conversion to order. Someone is very confused.

OP
OP

Aubrishusband

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
we are all in wonder and the allocation process will play out over the next month. Be patient, i'm also our 1st allocation by time stamp at my dealer as well. As they noted prior options also play a part in available allocation timing.
Totally understand the option issues and commodity issues. I think I am more curious as to why this dealership has not received any allocations yet.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good Afternoon All,

First time writer, long time reader and watcher. I have a 4Dr, Outer Banks, SAS, Lux on order with my local CA dealer. I am told that I am number one on their list out of 130. However they have stated that their dealership has not received any allocations for build from Ford. What are the criteria for Ford allocating builds to different dealerships? I read on here that one dealership only has 40 Broncos on order and received something like 10 allocations. Anybody have any thoughts?
Just how open do you think your dealership would be in telling you what is actually happening?

Sponsored
OP
OP

Aubrishusband

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just how open do you think your dealership would be in telling you what is actually happening?
Very confident that I am gettin the whole truth. I turn over about 40-50 new F150's every year as part of my fleet.

OP
OP

Aubrishusband

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Also, I think they are telling me what they know. Now how much they actual know is another question and that is why I am inquiring here.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why do I have a really bad feeling about all of this? Everything from Covid to chip shortages isn’t exactly making me feel like I will see these on the road anytime soon.

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They got initial allocations in January!

It was roughly 1/3 of reservations.

Bituman

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S-Works Roubaix, Vassago Mooseknuckle, Turner Czar
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Very confident that I am gettin the whole truth. I turn over about 40-50 new F150's every year as part of my fleet.
Wow, would have expected your order to be some kind of priority build.

Bob

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Why do I have a really bad feeling about all of this? Everything from Covid to chip shortages isn’t exactly making me feel like I will see these on the road anytime soon.
I was just told tonight that there are problems already with the MIC on the 2-dr. I'm not at liberty to disclose who they are, but as a priority build they were not to have any constrained commodities. They just were notified that there were not enough MIC tops for the 2-dr.

Nellman

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It could also be your dealer hasn't actually checked. My understanding is Ford is notifying customers of build dates but not sending an email to the dealer. The dealer must go in and check each order to see if it has moved to build scheduled.
Sponsored