Sponsored

No.1 Reservation Dealer with 130 Total Orders and no Build Allocations to Date.

Nellman

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was just told tonight that there are problems already with the MIC on the 2-dr. I'm not at liberty to disclose who they are, but as a priority build they were not to have any constrained commodities. They just were notified that there were not enough MIC tops for the 2-dr.
I don't think this is a huge surprise. There has been questions about why the two door is a limited commodity. The body doesn't make sense and the top was the speculation. Ford didn't offer a soft top on the 2 door and the painted top is not a MY21 option. Leaves MIC to be the issue.

Thanks for the info on confirming the MIC 2 door is problematic.
Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't think this is a huge surprise. There has been questions about why the two door is a limited commodity. The body doesn't make sense and the top was the speculation. Ford didn't offer a soft top on the 2 door and the painted top is not a MY21 option. Leaves MIC to be the issue.

Thanks for the info on confirming the MIC 2 door is problematic.
I don't think it would be a huge surprise during normal production. But the Priority Builds at roughly 25% take rate for 2-dr is only 900 tops that Webasto should have been able to meet the initial demand. Well, apparently not.

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't think it would be a huge surprise during normal production. But the Priority Builds at roughly 25% take rate for 2-dr is only 900 tops that Webasto should have been able to meet the initial demand. Well, apparently not.
Reason number 23,432 why priority builds were stupid as fuck.

Sponsored

Broncogoat

Badlands
First Name
lynn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport Trac, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Very confident that I am gettin the whole truth. I turn over about 40-50 new F150's every year as part of my fleet.
Giving them that kind of business you would think they would make your Bronco order a priority order. I'm #1 at my dealership but the general manager was 17 so I'm sure he made his build priority as he is big off road enthusiast. Hopefully we receive build date first week of May for last week of June first week of July

pony2bronco

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Also, I think they are telling me what they know. Now how much they actual know is another question and that is why I am inquiring here.

Honestly that can't be right. If they have over 100 allocated then at the very least they had the 2 priority tickets that they could get allocated for round 1 unless they were so far out of the loop on Bronco that they were basically asleep for the last month or 2.

BenB007

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Maybe it’s the terminology that’s confusing. Wouldn’t it be quite possible that they haven’t “received any allocations for build”? In fact, I’m not even sure what that means. Could that just mean that they haven’t had any of their allocated Bronco’s scheduled for build? Honestly, that wouldn’t surprise me.

I guess it’s possible that Ford could take geographic location into account when they build them just to consolidate shipments. It would seem illogical to ship one at a time to dealerships all over the country. Wouldn’t it make sense to build several at a time for each dealer? Just thinking out loud but I’m sure someone on this forum would know way better than I.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Very confident that I am gettin the whole truth.
I am very confident you are either :

A.) not using the proper terminology correctly.

OR

B.) not getting the whole truth.

I'd guess about 98% of the posters here misuse "allocations". :rolleyes:

Sponsored

Stu baby

Outer Banks
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Audi
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was just told tonight that there are problems already with the MIC on the 2-dr. I'm not at liberty to disclose who they are, but as a priority build they were not to have any constrained commodities. They just were notified that there were not enough MIC tops for the 2-dr.
Probably won’t have any 2dr builds until around Labor Day if then. Really sad trying to buy something that they can’t even make

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

the dealerships that did get allocations seem to get to pick anyone they won't witch I think is jacked up by Ford because some people got to cut in line witch I feel makes me what longer

GoTigersGoBronco

Badlands
First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer in the Memphis suburbs has already had 10-15 units scheduled in May-July. I think they had 100+ orders.

Frankie945

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My dealer told me last week they had only 4 allocated out of the 30 they had on order. This is in Southern IN.
Sponsored