Website
twitter.com
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas & Registered for Ford Bronco!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

*UPDATE*
A Twitter convo with a Ford Rep we all know assures me this is Incorrect information and that while they will be limited and/or late availability, Ford is planning on making 2 Door Broncos MY'21. He also stated that the team will be reaching out to the Dealer as well.

So today I went in to order my Bronco at AutoNation Ford in Bellevue (the default dealer the system picked for me way back on July 13th). I've considered switching a few times because the interactions with the team there were minimal, but they are honoring X-Plan and I figured it was better than some of these MSRP+$$$ options that I've heard about, so I've stayed put for now.

Today they stated that they have 65 Broncos on allocation and I'm in the top 5 (previously I was 3rd, but who knows with switching, etc.), but because I'm ordering a 2 Door V6 model, I'm a '22 model year order. They then went on to say that "Ford wasn't going to be making any MY'21 two door Broncos and they just want to set the right expectation with their customers". WHAT THE ACTUAL FRACK??? They converted my reservation to an "In-store Order" but the model, options, etc. are not correct and they've told me to "be ready to test drive one of their demos in July and come back to place my '22 order later in the Fall".

I have the 800 number to call tomorrow and I guess my next question is, has anyone else heard this "No 2 Door at all BS"? I knew it may be tough to get a 2 Door, but I've never heard "NOT AT ALL for '21" until today.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

VGK_Fan

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi S5 Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got off the phone with my dealer. He told me that because I had ordered 2-door, 2.7, Lux, Hardtop, etc. that Ford had "locked" the order and he wasn't able to add a couple odds and ends I wanted. He told me it's very unlikely I get a '21. I'm number 17 out of 400 reservations. I told him that didn't seem right and I could change my order any time until March 19th, and I sent him the post from Ford Marketing saying exactly this. Very confusing situation and I'll be calling Ford tomorrow for clarification. Saying no 2-doors will be built sounds like complete nonsense but apparently nobody knows what the F is going on at several dealerships.

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This sounds way wrong. First, you should Have no issue getting a MY21 and second, it seems they’re trying to delay you for some odd reason - maybe they think they’ll make more off of doing all 4 doors for their allocation sales. Or, they think they’re being smart by Telling you they convertEd your order but in reality they ordered something on your res and will sell it, then the hope you come back and buy a MY22 off their lot. Not sure but this smells Really fishy.

Sponsored

Firefly

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Please, no more "Dealer said!" panic. Many are woefully uninformed, including when it comes to production issues. Just like many people here, they read "may" or "could" and see "shall" or "will." Then they tell someone who tells someone and we have a doomsday rumor started. If you don't see it in an email from Ford corporate, don't believe it!

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
So today I went in to order my Bronco at AutoNation Ford in Bellevue (the default dealer the system picked for me way back on July 13th). I've considered switching a few times because the interactions with the team there were minimal, but they are honoring X-Plan and I figured it was better than some of these MSRP+$$$ options that I've heard about, so I've stayed put for now.

Today they stated that they have 65 Broncos on allocation and I'm in the top 5 (previously I was 3rd, but who knows with switching, etc.), but because I'm ordering a 2 Door V6 model, I'm a '22 model year order. They then went on to say that "Ford wasn't going to be making any MY'21 two door Broncos and they just want to set the right expectation with their customers". WHAT THE ACTUAL FRACK??? They converted my reservation to an "In-store Order" but the model, options, etc. are not correct and they've told me to "be ready to test drive one of their demos in July and come back to place my '22 order later in the Fall".

I have the 800 number to call tomorrow and I guess my next question is, has anyone else heard this "No 2 Door at all BS"? I knew it may be tough to get a 2 Door, but I've never heard "NOT AT ALL for '21" until today.
There are 7 deadly options that may delay your build. 2 door is one of them. There have been numerous threads on it...

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Laughing at your dealer, not you.
Sponsored