Streetfish

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser TTUE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I thought I had read on this forum that the Bronco had Active Cruise Control with Stop and Go (maybe from a Mike Levine tweet?) but this video seems to contradict that. Anyone know for sure? Will ACC without stop and go at least bring you to a complete stop if the car in front of you stops?

Sponsored

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's been debated here. I haven't seen a definitive answer, as there has been some documentation indicating it does have S&G, but other speculation contradicting that. We know it doesn't have lane centering. Don't think we'll know until someone gets one!

Jason

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands & 2023 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don't think we'll know until someone gets one!
... and plows into someone else in stop and go traffic at 20 mph. Maybe there is an advantage to not having a VIN yet!

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ACC and Stop & Go are two different things.

It’s odd that other Ford models have S&G but not the Bronco? Seems silly it’d have ACC without S&G (IMO). I hope it has both.

Sponsored

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought I had read on this forum that the Bronco had Active Cruise Control with Stop and Go (maybe from a Mike Levine tweet?) but this video seems to contradict that. Anyone know for sure? Will ACC without stop and go at least bring you to a complete stop if the car in front of you stops?

i posted about the chip sets..the Lux package uses Mobile Eye4 others get Eye3, Mobile eye5 will be on the MachE

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...nco-use-and-who-makes-them.16345/#post-592323

OP
OP
Streetfish

Streetfish

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser TTUE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Owners manual confirmed no stop an go. Pretty lame we get 5 year old tech in a 2021

MyATV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Makes me wonder how anyone ever survived in a CJ5.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The AC vents in the back would be nice, but other than that, everything he mentions is not really an issue.

Sponsored

BDub

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport FE, F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

@D2dhanover My "fully loaded" FE Sport doesn't have ACC but the Badlands Sport does. Go figure.

Mike5681

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
More Door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
I be

I believe it comes with the Lux package. Pilot360 comes with all packages but the features included are different. You can look for yourself here but I provided a summary below to save you a little time. https://www.ford.com/suvs/bronco/2021/compare-models/#base|outerbanks

Standard

Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking
Post-Impact Braking
Auto High-Beam Headlamps
Rear View Camera

Mid

Remote Start System
Lane-Keeping System
BLIS® with Cross-Traffic Alert
Reverse Sensing System

High

360 Camera
Forward Sensing System

Lux

Adaptive Cruise
Evasive Steering

Nobs

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 GMC Envoy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Irrespective of the traditionalists' opinions, the full-size Bronco (even with LUX) is getting a very abbreviated version of co-pilot360 compared to the baby Bronco, F-150, Explorer, etc. Bronco gets adaptive cruise but not intelligent adaptive cruise with stop and go. Lane keeping but not lane centering. No enhanced active park assist. I can only assume that the advanced on-road tech was cut to make room for the off-road tech. Or maybe the anticipated chip shortage wouldn't have kept up with the launch. But the full-size Bronco w/ it's 2015 on-road tech is definitely not keeping pace with the rest of the Ford fleet in that regard. And they muddy the waters by calling all of it "co-pilot360." I do realize most people aren't here for the Active Driver Assist "crap" [tHeN gO bUy A tEsLa]. Shoot, most of yall are complaining that there's even a screen, but, to me, it is somewhat disappointing it's not even an option since Ford has the tech, has implemented it across the fleet, and this rig ain't cheap. Sure, I wanna get it muddy, but I also have a day job commute like most and there's always plenty of highway road trips where that kinda stuff adds value. I guess you can't have it all!

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Irrespective of the traditionalists' opinions, the full-size Bronco (even with LUX) is getting a very abbreviated version of co-pilot360 compared to the baby Bronco, F-150, Explorer, etc. Bronco gets adaptive cruise but not intelligent adaptive cruise with stop and go. Lane keeping but not lane centering. No enhanced active park assist. I can only assume that the advanced on-road tech was cut to make room for the off-road tech. Or maybe the anticipated chip shortage wouldn't have kept up with the launch. But the full-size Bronco w/ it's 2015 on-road tech is definitely not keeping pace with the rest of the Ford fleet in that regard. And they muddy the waters by calling all of it "co-pilot360." I do realize most people aren't here for the Active Driver Assist "crap" [tHeN gO bUy A tEsLa]. Shoot, most of yall are complaining that there's even a screen, but, to me, it is somewhat disappointing it's not even an option since Ford has the tech, has implemented it across the fleet, and this rig ain't cheap. Sure, I wanna get it muddy, but I also have a day job commute like most and there's always plenty of highway road trips where that kinda stuff adds value. I guess you can't have it all!
It’s just a guess, but an educated one. I would say the short wheelbase, potential for large tires (and big difference in options) and anticipated use of the Bronco made calibration of S&G and lane centering both more difficult and less predictable. All manufacturers have standards that get pretty tight with regarding active safety features. We could very well see options open up when they have time under their belts with the Broncos in the Wild and additional development time.

BDub

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport FE, F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

There are a couple of versions of CoPilot 360. One is just the 360 (which is on my FE Sport) and the other one is 360+ which is a $795 option on the Badlands model. To get adaptive cruise control you have to have the 360+ version. I’m miffed at Ford for not including this or even making it an option on the “fully loaded” FE model.
Sponsored