No ADM Dealerships

DrPerez007

First Name
Steve
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep TJ; 2015 Dodge Charger (work); 2016 Jeep JKU; 2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
And, ironically, here is a dealership that isn’t so honest and straightforward. It appears that the Wisconsin DMV had enough from the antics of a Madison dealership that last week it barred “Mad City Mitsubishi” from selling and buying vehicles for 45 days after violating rules and practices. Although DMV did not list the exact violations, the news story seems to suggest that at least one of the violations involved fraud. Glad to see the state step in when the dealership loses sight of right and wrong. Hoping other dealerships in the state take notice that defrauding the public will not be tolerated...

https://www.nbc15.com/content/news/Experts-urge-c-569400771.html

Last edited:

Bronc-O

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge ST
Perhaps I am old-fashioned, but I still like to kick the tires and take them for a spin before I drop 30, 40, or $50,000. I really used to enjoy the banter with the car salesperson and walking the lot, although over half the vehicles I buy I order from the factory. Now I just want to get in and get out and, as you say, without the bullshit. Locally, there are a couple of dealers that have recognized their customers have better things to do than sit in a showroom for two or three hours to buy a car. I have now established solid relationships with particular salespeople and my business generally goes there (assuming they sell what I want; fortunately one of them is a Ford dealership, unfortunately they don’t sell what my wife wants). And as for social distancing, it has actually existed for years, it’s called the ‘smartphone’ (if there ever was an oxymoron this is it). We need a reasonable balance of social interaction in our society to ensure the hordes and tribes will continue to get along. Isolation will likely breed contempt, distrust, and a certain form of snobbery. Personally, I can’t wait to get back to Twins baseball and Badger football and sit among my fellow man and cheer together. Then drive home in my new Bronco...
They haven't figured out a way to get that new car smell through the internet yet. For me, part of the fun is looking at the cars in person before deciding to buy.