First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CX-5
Bronco
Black Diamond
I know your pain. I am still scheduled for 9/13 too.:cry:
The OP probably works at MAP. Profile location says Michigan. This shutdown would make sense as people slated for 9/13 week production got pushed back.

I'm still scheduled for the week of 9/13. Did I miss something saying that we all got pushed?
Advertisement

Bronco4

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 CCLB
Bronco
First Edition
I'm still scheduled for the week of 9/13. Did I miss something saying that we all got pushed?
No Bronco Production 9/13 week. Only Ranger. They will focus on DM Bronco Hard Top replacement.

Mike5681

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CX-5
Bronco
Black Diamond
Those of us pushed ALL missed something.
Did you get a window sticker? Probably pushed.
No window sticker, just an email with build week and VIN.

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Bronco
Badlands
Now I guess it remains to be actually seen if they were actually behind last week or not. I was a 9/10 blend, so if they were behind, I wonder what happens there...

AngryAgain

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep JKU
Bronco
Black Diamond
Now I guess it remains to be actually seen if they were actually behind last week or not. I was a 9/10 blend, so if they were behind, I wonder what happens there...
From what I've seen posted, it looks like the 9/6 group might have snuck through. So I think you guys got lucky.

GoTigersGoBronco

Badlands
First Name
Zachary
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Bronco
Badlands
Ranger production has been down. Seems as though they’ll need to catch some of that up long term.

palley6

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger R/T
Bronco
Badlands
From what I've seen posted, it looks like the 9/6 group might have snuck through. So I think you guys got lucky.
I have no idea what to think. Im a 9/6 week, 9/8 blend. They got to around 500/878 of the 9/8s and im 647 so I have zero clue what to expect.

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'05 Mustang GT Convertible, '10 Edge, 2 Harleys
Bronco
Outer Banks
I'd like to hope you are right, but we only got mods through half or so of our 9/8 blend dates as of Friday (short of mine, of course), so not sure if ours will get finished next week if the line workers are put on DM MIC 2.0 duty.

Greens05

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ, BMW 335xi
Bronco
Badlands
I'd like to hope you are right, but we only got mods through half or so of our 9/8 blend dates as of Friday (short of mine, of course), so not sure if ours will get finished next week if the line workers are put on DM MIC 2.0 duty.
Exactly. 9/9 blend here and no modules or movement that I've seen. Would make sense to finish out the week at least at some point next week. Wishful thinking. Hate to think I was essentially a half days production away from being built.

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'05 Mustang GT Convertible, '10 Edge, 2 Harleys
Bronco
Outer Banks
Exactly. 9/9 blend here and no modules or movement that I've seen. Would make sense to finish out the week at least at some point next week. Wishful thinking. Hate to think I was essentially a half days production away from being built.
I feel ya. Try being a couple hundred units away. But if a truck is on the line already, can they just pull it off? Or maybe they had blocked the last half of the 9/8 builds from the line already and hadn't told us? I dunno.

Squatch Bronc

Base
First Name
Squatch
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sasquatch
Bronco
Base
Clubs

That's fine that us 9/13's got pushed... But how about Ford actually communicated that with us ahead of time? Which they did not!

And who has a good answer as to why we got pushed 5 weeks and yet new builds about to get VIN's this week will have build weeks 2 weeks before ours?

Now I don't really expect an answer here, just pointing out the fact that this continues to be a cluster f**k from Ford. Makes some of us really happed we switched to soft tops just to get the same treatment as our hard top brothers were given before.
For a number of years now, the ordering process has become more complex and time consuming based on the constantly changing commodity issues and restrictions. It is now not uncommon for allocation to roll over to the following week because manufacturing can’t accurately forecast how many vehicles can be scheduled for production. In many cases, it seems that either because of vendor supply issues or other factors that Ford skews vehicle scheduling to higher content models in order to maximize corporate profits rather than scheduling vehicle production to meet Dealers orders or Market demand.

It's also possible that Ford just doesn't like you.:cool:

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Bronco
Outer Banks
Clubs

Would be nice if that insider had an update on the DM broncos.

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti
Bronco
Big Bend
Clubs

Jokes on you, OP! My build got pushed to the end of October, so a shutdown this week doesn't matter!

Hahahahahahahahahhhhhweep.

Advertisement

4 Wheel Parts
Advertisement