First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

How do you know which number on that specific date you are? I have access to everything at the dealer level so if you wouldn't mind sending me a private message I'd like to look up my own 9/9 blend date. Thanks
It’s on the window sticker top right corner. xxx/xxx
Sponsored

palley6

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How do you know which number on that specific date you are? I have access to everything at the dealer level so if you wouldn't mind sending me a private message I'd like to look up my own 9/9 blend date. Thanks
Its on the top of your window sticker, just to the left of the tiny QR code. Its not exact as ive seen differences in totals based on specific build features (speculating in the 9/6 thread that PPF is one) but it flows consistently and mostly in order from posts on here.

JRHEXP

Outer Banks
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Bronco, 04 Lightning,29AModel, 21 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Exactly. 9/9 blend here and no modules or movement that I've seen. Would make sense to finish out the week at least at some point next week. Wishful thinking. Hate to think I was essentially a half days production away from being built.
9/9 here also and hoping what you are thinking too!

footsteps

First Edition
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee XJ, Defender 90
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Well no one from the 9/13 build week got a window sticker. Most got delayed to October/November. I remember a MAP employee saying something was going on but he couldn’t specify. Seems obvious at this point. Shipping and production has seemed odd the last couple weeks as well. I guess it’s all the MIC swaps?
my window sticker was produced on 9/9 and has a blend date of 09/17.

Sponsored

Science4Lyfe

Black Diamond
First Name
Hank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It is total and complete UTTER BS that there are those of us who got VINs in April and got pushed 10+ times, most with no communication and now sit at a November build date, yet we see builds with more constrained items being scheduled weeks ahead of ours. Since most Broncos are customer orders, why are they even trying to balance Ranger production when there are people like us sitting out there getting there build dates thrown into a blender. Who knows what’s going to actually happen because it doesn’t seem like Ford is prioritizing customer satisfaction at this point. There is a big difference between someone who doesn’t have a build date vs one that has had one for months.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They have to meet their Ranger quota. See my other comment in the thread from a MAP employee.
Good. Hopefully my Ranger gets scheduled for a build now. I got the VIN# last week. Bronco.....pushed to MY22. Word is they are replacing tops as we speak.

r21free

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm still scheduled for the week of 9/13. Did I miss something saying that we all got pushed?
im also a 9/13 havent herd a thing..but im just one of the bronco sheep..lol

threeonone

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good. Hopefully my Ranger gets scheduled for a build now. I got the VIN# last week. Bronco.....pushed to MY22. Word is they are replacing tops as we speak.
Check the thread of the guy who drove to Dirt Mountain today. They are moving vehicles out of the lot.

Sponsored

Greens05

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ, BMW 335xi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah it's all I've had as well. Until a friend looked it up and let me know I got bumped. Seems to be what happened to us 9/13's, don't expect Ford or anyone to actually tell you that though.
I'm going to reach out to my dealer as a 9/9 blend with no modules or updates.
My build week was 9/6. No vehicle built. No e-mail update from dealer or Ford.🤦‍♀️
Just posted in the 9/6 group thread that my dealer is still showing my 9/9 blend as "Sent to Plant" and still shows a 9/9 build date. So at least not pushed back at this point. Hopefully the 9/6 group in limbo without updates from last week will hear good news tomorrow.

Nbhave

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I was week of 9.6 (4d FE) with a 9.9 blend date on my window sticker. I haven’t seen any other updates in the tool. Would this leave my build stranded for a week?

TimR

First Edition
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hopefully the title on the thread is wrong. Last Wednesday called customer service and was told 9/15 build date then Friday got the window sticker with a 9/17 blend date.
Sponsored