Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well thank god for that! Don't want all of those greasy turkey finger prints all over the new truck! :geek:

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ha! My side of the family gets together the day before Thanksgiving and either does dinner at a Mexican restaurant or has a Mexican taco bar at someone's house. We have a few margaritas as well. very hassle free and more time to spend with fam from out of town.

TXNavy

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon XLT 1500 4x4, Jeep Liberty Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How long does it take to get over the itis? I mean Monday builds are already bad enough and now you want to add people sleepy from all the turkey they ate? I guess there is a silver lining to not having a VIN yet is that I don't have to worry about the QC team missing everything as it rolls down the line.

On a more serious line, why can't the schedule when it has absolutely no effect on the production line? The schedule is for late January to February. Does we give computers paid time off now?

Sponsored

toughtoaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How long does it take to get over the itis? I mean Monday builds are already bad enough and now you want to add people sleepy from all the turkey they ate? I guess there is a silver lining to not having a VIN yet is that I don't have to worry about the QC team missing everything as it rolls down the line.

On a more serious line, why can't the schedule when it has absolutely no effect on the production line? The schedule is for late January to February. Does we give computers paid time off now?
Don't you know Ford hired one person to do all the scheduling? Its the reason this whole thing is taking so long!

Sponsored

Sulleyy

Black Diamond
First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not surprised to see this, I was supposed to be built two days ago and just got built today. Their low on parts and already had to end shifts early from what I was told. Probably have to gather all their eggs back up before they over promise.

sgraing1

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond.A Bunch More Junk.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just three more days than usual.
The irony is that when they have lots of orders and are busy, weekends and holidays are subject to having to work.
So.......they have orders and can schedule to produce more Broncos, but parts are constrained.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

THIS 👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆 is exactly the point. Hey I got a better idea lets build 2DR's that were just reserved this year the hell with the ones that were reserved back in '20. :mad: