First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands SAS, 2015 Dodge Durango
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I doubt there will be any additional scheduling until second or third week in December with the way scheduling has been going for the last 2 months.
Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

No scheduling as plants will be closed for Thanksgiving.

Screen Shot 2021-11-19 at 12.33.56 PM.jpg

I didn't know a computer needed to visit with family over Thanksgiving. :confused: Not sure the logic here it I mean it is a computer after all with it's own algorithms to figure out how to supply Bronco to those that have been waiting patiently for over a year now while others seem to have the magic solution to order now and get built now, EVEN 2DR's.

Let the computer run and get the '20 reservations built. Personally I think there is serious problem in the program but I will refrain from going there. :(

Sad, sooooo very sad.

BNSF E9

Big Bend
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Kona Blue GT350 2019 Baltic Sea Green Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have confirmation for a 2022 Bronco. That's all I have at this point in time. For those who have their vehicles, I say congratulations, and for those who are still on the outside looking in, hope springs eternal. When my Big Bend finally arrives at the beach, let the celebration & fun begin. It has been on reserve for some time now, but still waiting just like so many others. If someone could translate "Order Code 1001" for me that would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance! They will arrive at some point.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The scheduling program needs to crash and melt the hard drive it is on.

Mustang_75_99

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F150, 2005 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am glad that Ford is giving their workers time off. But why in the hell did Ford email me to say that my 11-15 week build was pushed to the week of 11-22 if they knew a week 11-22 build wasnt gonna happen?! They just a bag of dicks for getting my hopes up!!

Sponsored

PDiddy

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am glad that Ford is giving their workers time off. But why in the hell did Ford email me to say that my 11-15 week build was pushed to the week of 11-22 if they knew a week 11-22 build wasnt gonna happen?! They just a bag of dicks for getting my hopes up!!
Pretty much, and they will slap you in the face with that bag-o-wieners by pushing it out another week.

Impatient

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Its still a production week , they're just not scheduling new builds. That being said, a holiday week isnt good for productivity :LOL:

ultima785

Badlands
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 5.0 Mustang, 2022 2-Door BadManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Happy thxgiving Ford employees and Bronco team! šŸ¦ƒ

Eat a D, Ford corporate.

Sponsored

ab_slack

Black Diamond
First Name
Andrea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Explorer and 87 Bronco II
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No surprise and with them scheduling 4 weeks in January last week, I am thinking it will be at least a couple more weeks before scheduling again...although maybe they will start scheduling a week at a time. Maybe I'll hear something before Christmas

texashoya

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is really a big part of the problem. We all understand that Ford has come up against some real challenges that are (more or less) outside of their control.

But the repeated broken promises really feels almost intentionally cruel at this point: early reservations mean something (just kidding, nope), your build week is early July, no August, no, Sept, no, Oct, well maybe Novā€¦now Dec, maybe Janā€¦oh we built your truck in July but weā€™re now going to let it sit outside in the Michigan weather for six or seven months while we build everyone elseā€™s truckā€¦

I know itā€™s not intentional, but at this stage it almost doesnā€™t matter: the frustration is the same. I feel like this is going to be a business school case study in how not manage a production crisis, for decades to come. And in how to take priceless customer hype, momentum, and loyalty and just utterly destroy it in a matter of months.

Jake4UA

Base
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford F-150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Does anyone know when the Next schedule emails will be?

FieryBronco

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just got an Order Confirmation email. Don't mess with me like that Ford. šŸ˜­ I finished up my 2022 order with my dealer the first week order books opened, why tell me now.
Sponsored