Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
you damn right I am trolling your ass

a YouTuber is describing a scenario that does not exist and you are freaking out.

seriously… good luck

Says the guy trolling other people's posts.
Sponsored

OP
OP
WT205

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

you damn right I am trolling your ass

a YouTuber is describing a scenario that does not exist and you are freaking out.

seriously… good luck
Calm down. The only person freaking out is you.

Jeffp1108

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I'm at 877 days today. FORD has built my exact order a thousand times over and sold it to other people so this constraint issue is total and utter bullshit.
877 days!!! What’re you having put on it??

Bushwhacker

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

How far out have they scheduled?

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
877 days!!! What’re you having put on it??
2DR Badlands, 2.7L, SAS. Was Lux, is now High. But honestly, I think the biggest sin (IF there is one) is the 2DR. They are building these models EVERYDAY. They are. Do not believe the hype. This exact build (except it's a WT and not a BL) is on a lot across the street from my job. ...with a $10K ADM. And this is not the first time this dealer as gotten this build. Further, similar builds have been on the lots of other area dealers.

FORD's behavior towards rez holders is a decision. They are choosing to dishonor us everyday the truck is not built.

Sponsored

Jeffp1108

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

2DR Badlands, 2.7L, SAS. Was Lux, is now High. But honestly, I think the biggest sin (IF there is one) is the 2DR. They are building these models EVERYDAY. They are. Do not believe the hype. This exact build (except it's a WT and not a BL) is on a lot across the street from my job. ...with a $10K ADM. And this is not the first time this dealer as gotten this build. Further, similar builds have been on the lots of other area dealers.

FORD's behavior towards rez holders is a decision. They are choosing to dishonor us everyday the truck is not built.
That sucks, dude! I have not ordered yet, and probably won’t until 2024 build….but your wait is scary because if I’m going to do it, I want what I want…and do t want to settle. I’d rather wait. I want a Badlands, 2.3L, SAS, 4 Dr, Lux, MIC top and tow package.. I know I’ll be in for a major wait….but it’ll be worth it if I ever get it.

timstrong20

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Toyota Venza and 2020 Honda Civic Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That sucks, dude! I have not ordered yet, and probably won’t until 2024 build….but your wait is scary because if I’m going to do it, I want what I want…and do t want to settle. I’d rather wait. I want a Badlands, 2.3L, SAS, 4 Dr, Lux, MIC top and tow package.. I know I’ll be in for a major wait….but it’ll be worth it if I ever get it.
Might as well order now, so you can possibly get it by 2024 with some luck.

Jeffp1108

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Might as well order now, so you can possibly get it by 2024 with some luck.
I believe you’re right. From what I hear, order banks are going to open in February. I don’t expect it to be open long when it does open. I’ll probably jump in then.
Sponsored