First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Will be interesting to see how this plays out in terms of the affected options/features and for how long...and whether or not my order is impacted :rolleyes:

Don't be surprised that Ford isn't in a position to balance yet another set of production challenges. If anything it tells me that they've learned that they're not capable of properly managing the logistical issues that the Bronco has brought them and don't want to add to their headaches any more than they already have.

It seems they are attempting to simply get all of these orders scheduled one way or another BEFORE order banks open again and new orders start being delivered before the current set...whether or not those current orders are actually built with the options as originally built.

twryan3

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX; Tesla M3; BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

One thing that I thought Tim Bartz said was that scheduling is done based on regional allocations--e.g., they schedule for vehicles going to the Midwest, for example. Has anyone else heard this? Did I hear this incorrectly?

Regarding the lack of scheduling, the sadness train rolls on yet another week into the future.

widnere12

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

It seems that Ford is adding "Option Delete" line items to all people the choice of getting their Bronco sooner for a small credit, or continuing to wait. It may not be much, but its communication and choice which is FAR better than they were doing last year.

PlayUltimate

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota. 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is like the built in nav panic all over again.

Everyone lose their minds really quick while we don't know what is actually happening.
you might be right.. but if Ford actually, you know, communicated with us, things would be a lot more clear, LOL...

Sponsored

El Bronco Blanco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer XLT, 2021 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

you might be right.. but if Ford actually, you know, communicated with us, things would be a lot more clear, LOL...
Oh I agree about the horrible communication. But we all jumped to conclusions about the built in Nav before the actual thing was explained, and that turned out to be an option, not a rule then.

Everyone just breathe, and wait for the actual communication from Ford or your Dealer. Not Ford Authority who made you all panic last time...

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Even if you get a delete option, it could just end up being something else in the supply chain at the time of scheduling, the new waive is Ford is nuking people out of assigned blend dates with window stickers.

PlayUltimate

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota. 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Oh I agree about the horrible communication. But we all jumped to conclusions about the built in Nav before the actual thing was explained, and that turned out to be an option, not a rule then.

Everyone just breathe, and wait for the actual communication from Ford or your Dealer. Not Ford Authority who made you all panic last time...
oh yes.. we are on the same page.. I no longer panic as I have waited over 800 days and counting... (and still over 100 ahead of me)... so my truck is going to change 5 times over before it's even real.. paint, chips, heck, I bet Hoss 8.0xx will be out by the time I get my ride... LOL...

Bronc69

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, 2022 X3 (wife's), 2015 GTI (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Items being deleted that were previously standard is nothing new with the pandemic.
My wife's 2022 BMW X3 was delivered 18 days after we placed the order (built in SC). Her car should have had heads-up display, but was not installed due to the pandemic constraints. Would have been nice to have that, but we'd rather have the vehicle than wait who knows how long to get the parts.
Ford is making an effort to get Broncos delivered. If they are waiting for certain small items that push-back delivery, then in their eyes, it's better to get them out the door and into the consumers hands. I don't blame them.

Area51Ma

Outer Banks
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac srx4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
One thing that I thought Tim Bartz said was that scheduling is done based on regional allocations--e.g., they schedule for vehicles going to the Midwest, for example. Has anyone else heard this? Did I hear this incorrectly?

Regarding the lack of scheduling, the sadness train rolls on yet another week into the future.
I am reading in to it the same why that you are ...
And I heard it once before also at another time with regional allocation

Sponsored
OP
OP
WT205

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am reading in to it the same why that you are ...
And I heard it once before also at another time with regional allocation
My understanding is different regions don’t have dedicated or specific production schedule days. What Tim was saying is that there can or seems to be a focus on particular regions when they do schedule. His point was that a lot was scheduled in the KC region last time and he expected the focus to be somewhere else in the next round.

I have noticed this myself when looking at who got scheduled and there seemed to be some concentration in one region over others.

OP
OP
WT205

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Items being deleted that were previously standard is nothing new with the pandemic.
My wife's 2022 BMW X3 was delivered 18 days after we placed the order (built in SC). Her car should have had heads-up display, but was not installed due to the pandemic constraints. Would have been nice to have that, but we'd rather have the vehicle than wait who knows how long to get the parts.
Ford is making an effort to get Broncos delivered. If they are waiting for certain small items that push-back delivery, then in their eyes, it's better to get them out the door and into the consumers hands. I don't blame them.
But it should be up to the order holder whether they opt to have it removed and delivered faster or not in vehicles that carry a 12+ month wait. That shouldn’t be some kind of surprise after waiting that long- if you refuse delivery, you’re out of luck.

As long as it is optional- I can live with that. Tell me I have to take it or leave it after a year or more wait without the options I ordered-hell no.