Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That’s my order. BD, 2 dr, SAS, MIC, 2.7. I ordered mine mid May. Fingers crossed it gets scheduled before end of job 2 MY23 🤞
Either you’re very unlucky or your dealership doesn’t have many allocations cause a lot of new orders with Sasquatch and hardtops were scheduled. I have a feeling they are scheduling as many orders with constrained items as they can, and when they run out of tops they will start scheduling soft tops and unconstrained builds. At least that’s my hope, and the only thing that makes sense why I keep seeing all these 3/27 orders with hardtops and sasquatch getting scheduled in the past couple weeks. I specifically removed SAS and MIC to get it built early and of course those builds are getting scheduled before me
Sponsored

TCB-1

Black Diamond
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Black Diamond, '06 Scion xB, '61 Impala
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Either you’re very unlucky or your dealership doesn’t have many allocations cause a lot of new orders with Sasquatch and hardtops were scheduled. I have a feeling they are scheduling as many orders with constrained items as they can, and when they run out of tops they will start scheduling soft tops and unconstrained builds. At least that’s my hope, and the only thing that makes sense why I keep seeing all these 3/27 orders with hardtops and sasquatch getting scheduled in the past couple weeks. I specifically removed SAS and MIC to get it built early and of course those builds are getting scheduled before me
Actually, I ordered one from a dealer with no 2 door allocations left (found that out after the fact). Then I just got finished ordering the same config from a dealer (3 hours away) that assured me they had 2 allocated 2 doors left. Also no#1 on dealer rater for the entire state. Sooo, holding out hope that this order get scheduled.

So if scheduling is halted this week, there are no blend or production emails from Ford this week, correct?

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I never really understand these reports...

How could so many Bronco models be balanced out for '23?

That seems to mean there are either huge constraints or zero demand, neither of which make much sense. Maybe it just means their capacity for building those models is full for the remainder of the year?

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

That seems to mean there are either huge constraints or zero demand, neither of which make much sense. Maybe it just means their capacity for building those models is full for the remainder of the year?
Yes to the latter. Heritage's and Everglades were limited runs with constrained parts (different fenders, wheels, etc.) once they reached their build quotas is when the pulled the ordering.

No clue about the base though other than to push everyone in a more profitable build.

Fordgirl2003

Wildtrak
First Name
Misty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Superduty
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Are you ( @Fordgirl2003 ) sure they will shut down for an entire month?

Last summer many Ford plants including the MAP shutdown for 1 or 2 weeks only. I think MAP was down last two weeks of August. This is common across many plants and typically allows scheduled maintenance (1-2 weeks), while product launches that require extensive retooling may last 4-5 weeks.

Ranger retooling was supposed to be done and production was to begin this May. Maybe Ford did not meet that goal?
ohh no, i didn’t mean the whole month. Sorry for that confusion! I’m not sure how long they are off, i just know there’s a break in there somewhere.

Sponsored

Dayton1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
ohh no, i didn’t mean the whole month. Sorry for that confusion! I’m not sure how long they are off, i just know there’s a break in there somewhere.
Breaks and all? Next thing ya know the tracker will ask for a tip 25%, 30%, 45% etc 😆 jk

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yes to the latter. Heritage's and Everglades were limited runs with constrained parts (different fenders, wheels, etc.) once they reached their build quotas is when the pulled the ordering.
Thanks, I don't follow the non-Raptor models very closely...

Brian’sBronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands/17 Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

They have been balanced out since when the orders opened on 3/27, that’s why you couldn’t order those 2 trims and 2 options. The HEs were only open for about a week and not sure about the Raptor. The build hold looks to be for the 2dr only so those that have a 4dr on order should start seeing those scheduled/produced. And it’s not like the Bronco is the only one not being scheduled, all the Ford models are not being scheduled so why is everyone freaking out over a thing that happens every year?

OscarHTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I haven’t see many black diamonds scheduled at all. Place an order 3/27/23 , haven’t gotten any updates. Hopefully there will be some scheduled before they hault scheduling for 2023 model.

I also placed an order for a Black Diamond on 3/27. I had to contact Ford to ask if any updates were made (I contacted them last week) and to my surprise I had a VIN and a build week of 7/17.

I wouldn't have known anything if I didn't reach out to Ford directly.

huey

Badlands
First Name
kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI VW EOS GMC Envoy Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What does this mean exactly? They'll stop production for the entire summer??
for the company I work for*frame supplier) it means getting into our lines and doing some maintenance work, install new equipment or making productivity improvements. The oems usually do the same and make changes to the line for updated product. It usually only a couple weeks long but our shutdown was not planned till the end of the month. We have multiple lines down this week plus the planned downtime first week of July

Sponsored

Base_Squatch33

Black Diamond
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I also placed an order for a Black Diamond on 3/27. I had to contact Ford to ask if any updates were made (I contacted them last week) and to my surprise I had a VIN and a build week of 7/17.

I wouldn't have known anything if I didn't reach out to Ford directly.
Let me guess, you either have a BD with 2door, Sasquatch, hardtop, or all of the above. Seems to be the only ones getting scheduled strangely enough, thought there was supposed to be a shortage of those options

Nate Train

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT, Ford Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Let me guess, you either have a BD with 2door, Sasquatch, hardtop, or all of the above. Seems to be the only ones getting scheduled strangely enough, thought there was supposed to be a shortage of those options

I ordered about the most basic BD you can on 27 March: 2 door, hard top, automatic, advanced. That's it. My build date is next week. Was a little disconcerting to see all those Sasquatches get scheduled, but I'm not complaining.

Base_Squatch33

Black Diamond
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I ordered about the most basic BD you can on 27 March: 2 door, hard top, automatic, advanced. That's it. My build date is next week. Was a little disconcerting to see all those Sasquatches get scheduled, but I'm not complaining.
Yeah but the 2 door is still a huge constraint because of the hardtop. It was supposed to be hard to get one built by the end of the year along with Sasquatch and 4door hardtop, but the past couple weeks of scheduling have shown the opposite

ElonMuk

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All the vehicles
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Haha, this is sorta funny though. When talking to a close friend who owns a dealership we had discussed this. What option would most likely get built in a 2Dr, Sas, Modular Bumper, Keyless, Hard Top or various other add ons. We both agreed on the BD and it seems to have worked out for a good amount of people.
Sponsored