Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Let me guess, you either have a BD with 2door, Sasquatch, hardtop, or all of the above. Seems to be the only ones getting scheduled strangely enough, thought there was supposed to be a shortage of those options
4d hard top, non sas, mid package
Sponsored

Base_Squatch33

Black Diamond
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

4d hard top, non sas, mid package
Exactly, I still havenā€™t seen a single 3/27 order, or even older orders, with zero constraints get scheduled these past couple weeks

Atomic Betty

Black Diamond
First Name
Abi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I havenā€™t see many black diamonds scheduled at all. Place an order 3/27/23 , havenā€™t gotten any updates. Hopefully there will be some scheduled before they hault scheduling for 2023 model.
Ditto ā˜¹ started my journey last year to be constantly put off - canā€™t order yet, should be soon, canā€™t be long now, next month, next month, next month. Finally they open on the 27th for ā€œ24 hours or lessā€ so I make sure Iā€™m off of work and run right over to my dealership (an hour away) and excitedly put my order in. I know I canā€™t complain as much as those who have been waiting 2 yrs, thatā€™s beyond ridiculous- really????? Itā€™s still hard to see so many who ordered recently getting build dates, and especially with all the sins I was told I couldnā€™t have. Now Iā€™m worried since they are changing to give washout interiors to everyone people who didnā€™t even want them will be getting them before me who ordered my model specifically for this. But that seems to be the story of my life. I donā€™t mean to sound like a complainer, Iā€™m usually a very optimistic person and am thankful for what I have, just needed to put my venting two cents in that Iā€™ve been holding onto ā€¦.though that might have been a dollars worth šŸ˜† Come on letā€™s see some black diamonds!!! Specifically a four door velocity blue 2.7 mid package named Betty, please!!!! šŸ˜Š

timstrong20

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Toyota Venza and 2020 Honda Civic Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Exactly! But now itā€™s available for stock orders? Maybe my Jan ā€˜22 order with lux will actually get scheduled, who knows šŸ˜‚
I was finally schedule and I was a 21 order. You should be soon. Also my dealer finally told me he had 5 WT allocations and mine was one of them. It only took him two years of badgering him to be upfront. Keep your head up.

ConstBroncoNC

Outer Banks
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ditto ā˜¹ started my journey last year to be constantly put off - canā€™t order yet, should be soon, canā€™t be long now, next month, next month, next month. Finally they open on the 27th for ā€œ24 hours or lessā€ so I make sure Iā€™m off of work and run right over to my dealership (an hour away) and excitedly put my order in. I know I canā€™t complain as much as those who have been waiting 2 yrs, thatā€™s beyond ridiculous- really????? Itā€™s still hard to see so many who ordered recently getting build dates, and especially with all the sins I was told I couldnā€™t have. Now Iā€™m worried since they are changing to give washout interiors to everyone people who didnā€™t even want them will be getting them before me who ordered my model specifically for this. But that seems to be the story of my life. I donā€™t mean to sound like a complainer, Iā€™m usually a very optimistic person and am thankful for what I have, just needed to put my venting two cents in that Iā€™ve been holding onto ā€¦.though that might have been a dollars worth šŸ˜† Come on letā€™s see some black diamonds!!! Specifically a four door velocity blue 2.7 mid package named Betty, please!!!! šŸ˜Š
Yeah I put my order in on 3/27 as well and the only constraint I have is the hard top. Iā€™ve seen people put orders in April and May with hard top, Lux, and sas packages all on and get build dates but I got nothing. It doesnā€™t make sense.

Sponsored

TCB-1

Black Diamond
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Black Diamond, '06 Scion xB, '61 Impala
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So if no scheduling this week, that would mean there would be no emails generated from Ford stating your production date, built, or shipped status? Correct?

Fordgirl2003

Wildtrak
First Name
Misty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Superduty
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So if no scheduling this week, that would mean there would be no emails generated from Ford stating your production date, built, or shipped status? Correct?
Correct

Matador

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima, Toyota Supra, palisade
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I havenā€™t see many black diamonds scheduled at all. Place an order 3/27/23 , havenā€™t gotten any updates. Hopefully there will be some scheduled before they hault scheduling for 2023 model.
I have a BD order placed on 3/20 and scheduled for production this week, been getting regular updates. I do have a friend that has a similar configuration that has gotten no updates in a long time. I assume since it's different dealerships, might have something to do with allocations. That's a guess, I am not at all knowledgeable about this process. Hope you hear something soon.

NewBroncoFan

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco 2 Door Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My BD was ordered 3/27/23, scheduled for 6/1/23, built 6/1/23, shipped as of 6/4/23 and currently on a railcar per the phone rail tracking # as of this morning. I have seen quite a few other BD's also being built here on the forum that order 3/27.
Ordered my BD 4/22, Scheduled for 6/6 shows in production since 5/31.

Sgroll

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Integra 6spd, 2018 GTI, 1966 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Iā€™ve had a 2 door black diamond on order since ā€˜21 and reading all the ā€œI ordered back in march and have a build dateā€ is kind of pissing me off a bit
I feel your pain...mine is pretty simple too with only mid-pkg and mod bumper. So frustrating.

Sponsored

Texasliam

Badlands
First Name
Liam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hbarr

Big Bend
First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco & 2015 Dodger Challenger RT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Does this mean that there will be no production also the week of 5/8? Mine has been scheduled and now states it's in production. It has been in production for about 7 days. I do have a window sticker I pulled down from the Ford site.

nx40yrs

Heritage
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Heritage Edition
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Maybe I'll have more color choices on the 24 HE model, not planning on getting my Bronco this year. :(
Sponsored