First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Does this mean that there will be no production also the week of 5/8? Mine has been scheduled and now states it's in production. It has been in production for about 7 days. I do have a window sticker I pulled down from the Ford site.
This just states that this week they will not be announcing scheduling for future weeks, probably for July and August production dates, it has no bearing on current production schedule, so of you are scheduled for this week, it should be just fine.
Sponsored

Navyicman

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS Big Bend Area 51
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ok am I getting built or not
IMG_6182.png
Liam, I am also scheduled for Friday. 209/925. I believe this is for future weeks and not the current production week, so I think we are safe.

yabsquatch

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco 4dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Friendly reminder that these threads are about future scheduling dates. If your order has already been scheduled, or is currently in production, then the info about this week's scheduling is not relevant to your order.

JDL

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Mojave, Badlands 2D on Order
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Disgusting smh
Good Day All, I must say I have been reading the "What's New" page for about a year now, almost every day. I enjoy all the ideas and information shared by this group. What a great bunch of people, with a common joy of great vehicles. I placed my Bronco order quite some time ago and have been patiently-Impatient, waiting on my vehicle. I recently received my build date (5/11/23) and I am waiting.... TODAY, I once again, pressed my dealer to verify pricing for me so we could get this out of the way.

HE TOLD ME; We have no certificates for you, so "no price protection." What Kind of bull is that!

Ordered- 11/2/21
Re Ordered 23 model Per Ford - 10/11/22
Dropped my Sasquatch Package Per Ford Request - 2/17/23
Scheduled for production 5/11/23 on - 3/23/23
Still in Build..

Thanks to you all; Price Chart shows that I should have the following pricing:

-Private offer $2,450.00 (Badlands 2 door, order before Sept 9,2022) My order was in Nov, 2021.
-Retail price protection $2,000.00 (Badlands 2 door)
-Retail price protection $500.00 (Badlands 2 door, window sticker after 3/15/2023)
-HD Bumper Retail price protection $150 (Badlands 2 door.)
-Incentive to remove Sasquatch package $2500 (Badlands 2 door)

Overall price protection and incentive $7,600.00 off of MSRP.
MSRP on Window Sticker is $57,000.

I don't know if this is monitored by FORD, but I am beyond furious! Are just some people price protected? Is this a scam by my dealer "Stivers Ford Birmingham." This is absolutely NOT RIGHT!

Please provide some direction on what you all feel my next steps should be.

Thank you.

Sponsored

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good Day All, I must say I have been reading the "What's New" page for about a year now, almost every day. I enjoy all the ideas and information shared by this group. What a great bunch of people, with a common joy of great vehicles. I placed my Bronco order quite some time ago and have been patiently-Impatient, waiting on my vehicle. I recently received my build date (5/11/23) and I am waiting.... TODAY, I once again, pressed my dealer to verify pricing for me so we could get this out of the way.

HE TOLD ME; We have no certificates for you, so "no price protection." What Kind of bull is that!

Ordered- 11/2/21
Re Ordered 23 model Per Ford - 10/11/22
Dropped my Sasquatch Package Per Ford Request - 2/17/23
Scheduled for production 5/11/23 on - 3/23/23
Still in Build..

Thanks to you all; Price Chart shows that I should have the following pricing:

-Private offer $2,450.00 (Badlands 2 door, order before Sept 9,2022) My order was in Nov, 2021.
-Retail price protection $2,000.00 (Badlands 2 door)
-Retail price protection $500.00 (Badlands 2 door, window sticker after 3/15/2023)
-HD Bumper Retail price protection $150 (Badlands 2 door.)
-Incentive to remove Sasquatch package $2500 (Badlands 2 door)

Overall price protection and incentive $7,600.00 off of MSRP.
MSRP on Window Sticker is $57,000.

I don't know if this is monitored by FORD, but I am beyond furious! Are just some people price protected? Is this a scam by my dealer "Stivers Ford Birmingham." This is absolutely NOT RIGHT!

Please provide some direction on what you all feel my next steps should be.

Thank you.

Everyone is entitled to PP. The certificate should be generated already. If not then the dealership needs to get it generated for you. No one else can get it generated, but the dealership. As for the other Retail PP, that is on the dealership as to how they want to handle it. They should, discount the Bronco at point of sale, and then wait for reimbursement from FORD on their parts/dealerstatement. Some dealerships are waiting until they get the money from FORD and then issuing a check back to the customer. The check comes from the dealership NOT from Ford.

Redtailedhawk

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black diamond 2door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’ve had my bronco for 3 weeks now ,after a 18 month wait. I was really worried about price protection but my dealer treated me well. The price that I payed in may of 2023 was the one from my order sheet from December 2021. I’m very thankful.

recklesschewie

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Touareg - TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
there’s definitely BD builds being scheduled - more than “I haven’t seen many.”

I haven’t see many black diamonds scheduled at all. Place an order 3/27/23 , haven’t gotten any updates. Hopefully there will be some scheduled before they hault scheduling for 2023 model.

Sponsored

2022BD

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah but the 2 door is still a huge constraint because of the hardtop. It was supposed to be hard to get one built by the end of the year along with Sasquatch and 4door hardtop, but the past couple weeks of scheduling have shown the opposite
Hard top for 2/Dr has never been a constraint.

recklesschewie

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Touareg - TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Kbeas

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My BD was ordered 3/27/23, scheduled for 6/1/23, built 6/1/23, shipped as of 6/4/23 and currently on a railcar per the phone rail tracking # as of this morning. I have seen quite a few other BD's also being built here on the forum that order 3/27.
I received my build date of July 24 with VIN, ordered March 27. I looked it up on the vehicle tracker, and it only shows my order has been accepted. How long does it take for the tracker to update and show the build date?

First Name
Brooke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Colorado LT / 2023 Bronco BD Sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I received my build date of July 24 with VIN, ordered March 27. I looked it up on the vehicle tracker, and it only shows my order has been accepted. How long does it take for the tracker to update and show the build date?
It could take a few days or more.
Sponsored