First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My 2.3 4dr OBX with MIC is still showing as a 10/25 build. Fingers crossed it builds.
Sponsored

TJ308

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Ford Mustang LX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine is in production but looks like it's sticking to its 10/14 blend date. That's fine ...just want it by spook day

Pray pray pray nothing happens in transit
Mine is in production but looks like it's sticking to its 10/14 blend date. That's fine ...just want it by spook day

Pray pray pray nothing happens in transit
Hopefully you live close, mine was built on the 1st and shipped on the 3rd (October) and expected to arrive at the dealer between 10/21-27 šŸ¤ž

TJ308

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Ford Mustang LX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Alabama Bronco Society

Black Diamond
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What does that mean for someone like me? I have no idea where my Bronco is. Let me clarify that I have had a VIN since May 27th. My tracker has never changed from In Production to Built. I have been in constant contact with the GM of the dealership where I have my reservation who has tried his best to keep me updated. I laugh as I celebrate 81 days after my supposed build date of 7/21 with absolutely no official update from Ford. I have never received a push back production date email if any kind. Desperately seeking answers and clarificationā€¦
My build is as follows:
- 2dr Black Diamond
- non-Sasquatch
- manual 2.3
- safari bar
- tow package
- My blend date was supposedly 7/21
- 105/872 possible units built within that time frame
- 102 rotation
- It is being delivered by RAIL
- All of my BCE modules are active as far as I can tell

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hopefully you live close, mine was built on the 1st and shipped on the 3rd (October) and expected to arrive at the dealer between 10/21-27 šŸ¤ž
Where is your dealer ?
My dealer is in NY and historically has received their Broncos within 12 days from ship date

Sponsored

Alabama Bronco Society

Black Diamond
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Where is your dealer ?
My dealer is in NY and historically has received their Broncos within 12 days from ship date
Birmingham, AL, and they are one of the largest dealers in the Southeast. My tracker has never changed from In Production to Built. I legitimately have no idea if it has even been built at this point. I never received a change In Production date email. Nothingā€¦ It is so aggravating not knowing anything.

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜23 Bronco WT. ā€˜23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What does that mean for someone like me? I have no idea where my Bronco is. Let me clarify that I have had a VIN since May 27th. My tracker has never changed from In Production to Built. I have been in constant contact with the GM of the dealership where I have my reservation who has tried his best to keep me updated. I laugh as I celebrate 81 days after my supposed build date of 7/21 with absolutely no official update from Ford. I have never received a push back production date email if any kind. Desperately seeking answers and clarificationā€¦
My build is as follows:
- 2dr Black Diamond
- non-Sasquatch
- manual 2.3
- safari bar
- tow package
- 102 rotation
Youā€™re on Dirt Mountain. Check you Ford account to make sure that email correspondence is checked. Also check your spam. Most of my Ford emails end up their. Your hardtop will be replaced this month and then ship out. 81 is nothing to my 105 days.

SVTLightning

Badlands
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My build is as follows:
- 2dr Black Diamond
- non-Sasquatch
- manual 2.3
- safari bar
- tow package
- 102 rotation
Dirt mountain. Simple.
Lucky guy. Iā€™ve had my vin since April and have had nothing but push back after push back. Been sitting at 11/1 week for build since late august or so now.

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This reminds me of the time when my Bronco was not scheduled. We called it "2021".

TJ308

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Ford Mustang LX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where is your dealer ?
Central Iowa, im not sure how long it usually takes to deliver here, pretty sure its on rail

Sponsored

Alabama Bronco Society

Black Diamond
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Dirt mountain. Simple.
Lucky guy. Iā€™ve had my vin since April and have had nothing but push back after push back. Been sitting at 11/1 week for build since late august or so now.
I mean, I guess I figured as much. I just wish I knew if the top has been replaced yet. The fact that my status never changed from In Production to Built is unsettlingā€¦

Alabama Bronco Society

Black Diamond
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Youā€™re on Dirt Mountain. Check you Ford account to make sure that email correspondence is checked. Also check your spam. Most of my Ford emails end up their. Your hardtop will be replaced this month and then ship out. 81 is nothing to my 105 days.
Trust me. I have been checking daily. I guess I figured it was stuck on Dirt Mountain. I just wish I knew if the top has been replaced yet. The fact that my status has never changed from In Production to Built is unsettling. I know someone that has been stuck for 113, but at least he got an adjusted production dateā€¦

BoogieBD

Black Diamond
First Name
Boogie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have a badlands scheduled for production week of 12/6. What are the chances it gets moved up ?
Chances are looking good from what Iā€™m seeing. Iā€™m in the same boat with you. Black diamond sas 2.7 soft top with mid pack.

UberGadgetFreak

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE Bronco 22 FE Mav, 23 Mav Tremor, 03 Marauder
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Things are moving quickly.
My timeline today:
1:30 PM - "Built" e-mail
4:45 PM -"Shipped" e-mail with a note that it can arrive within 12 to 28 days.

And my dealership tends to get them faster than that. The other Bronco they just sold went from shipped to sold in 10 days flat. I am hoping that holds out so I can have it before the end of the month for its first adventure. Keep fingers crossed, and may we all see our Broncos soon!
Sponsored