Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150. 72 maverick grabber
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

At this point they need to really sit down and determine the number of BS stock inventory orders vs The rest of us who will legitimately be a MY 21 build asd send out the information.
This is all about Ford saving face in stringing people along just enough to hold out hope their build may be picked next go around. Ford is only trying to keep enough hope in play that people won't realize their build is being put off until MY22 and go buy something else.
Sponsored

AZshot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vintage Motorcycles, F-150, various other
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Wonder what the total production has been so far, and how many of those have actually been delivered? It feels like about 500 produced, 300 sitting in rework pens. That's a dismal amount of production *

* if I'm right.

Catmandu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JKU (Officially Sold), 2015 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At this point they need to really sit down and determine the number of BS stock inventory orders vs The rest of us who will legitimately be a MY 21 build asd send out the information.
This is all about Ford saving face in stringing people along just enough to hold out hope their build may be picked next go around. Ford is only trying to keep enough hope in play that people won't realize their build is being put off until MY22 and go buy something else.
Yep, pretty crazy that all of us that the BEST case for any if us waiting for a build date is an OCTOBER delivery.

Sponsored

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m ok waiting a bit to get some of the known niggles and glitches ironed out. I had an early 2013 Focus ST and I was in the service department a number of times to get it sorted out. After that I had no issues with that car whatsoever…I never should have sold it!

Point is, a few more months’ wait in the long run is no big deal, and if it means the delivered product is better then I’m at peace with it. It’s a First World problem at any rate…

thatspecialbeat

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subies
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wonder what the total production has been so far, and how many of those have actually been delivered? It feels like about 500 produced, 300 sitting in rework pens. That's a dismal amount of production *

* if I'm right.
The only *actually sold* number I have seen from Ford is a little over 800. And that was a couple of weeks ago.

I would be shocked if over 1000 customer reservations have been delivered.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think this is four weeks in a row of no scheduling. What a bummer. Ford is really stamping out the excitement. I realize that this isn’t necessarily a decision that they want to make, but it still sucks.
It kind of adds up since many June/July builds were pushed 4+ weeks. They have a lot of catching up to do.

67BroncoG1

Base
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 2D Squatch, '67 Bronco, '24 Grenadier -ordered
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This reinforces what might be the only truthful thing my dealer told me early on... “there will be very few 2021 broncos delivered”. At this point I have excepted the fact that my 7/14 2-door reservation is going to get delivered sometime in the spring of 2022.

It is just unbelievable that this is the best Ford can do and sending me a sticker and bronco sketch isn’t doing anything to make it better. I’m 54 years old not grade school boy. If they want to apologize for the disaster and sitting on my deposit money then make it meaningful.

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm sure they are trying to stock up on poorly made hardtops for the built Broncos sitting at MAP.

As a day 1 reservation holder, I'm almost to the point where if I don't get a single update from Ford on my 2-door, or at least 2-doors in general, I may have to start looking elsewhere. Almost. Ford has some real gall not giving us a single update.

Sponsored

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hopefully it means they will be able to forecast further out once scheduling does occur. It would be nice if they made good on their May email promise.
This and weren’t they going to use all the new soft top customer order changes to try and get us an update on the new build scheduling? I had also heard Ford wants to try and push out the 2 doors as they only make up 30% of orders and now it could be less then that as more people are changing to 4 doors with soft tops so hopefully freeing up hard tops for us 2 door orderers! But that’s hearsay until we see something but hopefully like they say with every rumor there’s a grain of truth in them 🤞🏻

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Feeling like MY22 is a definite happening (7/15 Rez). Someone remind me when that changeover date is because I swapped to a different build hoping to get one sooner but CLEARLY that ain’t happening which means I’m going to switch back to my original build.

KKCrunch

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think this is four weeks in a row of no scheduling. What a bummer. Ford is really stamping out the excitement. I realize that this isn’t necessarily a decision that they want to make, but it still sucks.
This is actually 7 weeks since any NEW scheduling other than FE's and July/August reschedules occurred.
Sponsored