Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I love how Ford provides zero communication to it's reservation holders who have been waiting OVER A YEAR about the delays in scheduling. Unacceptable.
Sponsored

KnoxGnater

Badlands
First Name
Nat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1934 Ford Roadster Pickup, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The 7/26 shutdown was communicated in June.

**edit: upon further review and in light of evidence presented later in this thread, my comment is deemed irrelevant and unsupported. I fine myself 1/2 the distance to the goal. Repeat 1st down.

Somebody showed where they communicated scheduling for this week earlier in the month. 😔

Last edited:

JollyFolly

Outer Banks
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It kind of adds up since many June/July builds were pushed 4+ weeks. They have a lot of catching up to do.
A lot of catching up. I am a 6.18 build and have been sitting in a lot somewhere. Maybe the truck was so bad they totaled it, but it’s been 6 weeks of ZERO communication. Btw - soft top too…

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

When was the last time they scheduled non-FE builds? I can't even remember it has been so long.
They mixed a few in when they scheduled August, but we’ve not seen a full blown non-FE scheduling since the very first two week cycle

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hopefully it means they will be able to forecast further out once scheduling does occur. It would be nice if they made good on their May email promise.
Can you imagine if they did send out those ETA emails in May? There’d be chaos at this point. Maybe they did the right thing back in May… if we’re looking for a positive point here.

On the other hand, this continues to be a shit show…

Sponsored

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

“Stay pumped!” 😎👊🏻

jbryant

Badlands
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At this point they need to really sit down and determine the number of BS stock inventory orders vs The rest of us who will legitimately be a MY 21 build asd send out the information.
This is all about Ford saving face in stringing people along just enough to hold out hope their build may be picked next go around. Ford is only trying to keep enough hope in play that people won't realize their build is being put off until MY22 and go buy something else.
Welp, if we don’t get scheduled mid October we’re almost guaranteed a MY22 for delivery…

mcdoogs

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Ford Focus ST, 21 Mercedes Benz E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Can you imagine if they did send out those ETA emails in May? There’d be chaos at this point. Maybe they did the right thing back in May… if we’re looking for a positive point here.

On the other hand, this continues to be a shit show…
They could have just been transparent and conservative with ETAs. They obviously didn't because they knew they were miles off from where they needed to be, and decided to keep us in the dark instead of giving us bad news.

Catmandu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JKU (Officially Sold), 2015 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They mixed a few in when they scheduled August, but we’ve not seen a full blown non-FE scheduling since the very first two week cycle
LOL, I just checked my emails and I believe you are correct. My unit previewed on 5/18....but was not scheduled.

Sponsored

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love how Ford provides zero communication to it's reservation holders who have been waiting OVER A YEAR about the delays in scheduling. Unacceptable.
2rxpxb.jpg

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There are hundreds still sitting at MAP with bad tops, no chips and whatever else is wrong. Mine has been built since 7/1 and just sitting there. They aren't going to schedule more to be built when they have to fix everyone's that has been sitting there for a month plus with defects.

AZshot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vintage Motorcycles, F-150, various other
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

At least in May they could have told me "you will get your Bronco sometime in 3rd quarter 2022", or such. Then I could half plan. Today, we all follow the "hope and pray" method with no true insight...we're all guessing. But for someone that did NOT reserve the first day, week, or month, I'm going to have to assume I will NOT GET A BRONCO ANYTIME SOON....PROBABLY FOR YEARS.

If people start realizing the above, they're going to turn in their reservations and buy something else. I'm not putting my life on hold for 2.5 years, of course, I have another truck I can keep driving. But some don't.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hey bud, it's ALREADY A RELEASE FAILURE and that's at slower speeds. What makes you think they'll make up for that at full production speeds?
Sponsored