Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, I suppose I'll stop telling people that I hope to get one in October, and start saying December.

Punisher4135

Wildtrak
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tundra 2020 Supra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Production shutdown, yes. But scheduling was supposed to resume last week, after the initial order change date of July 16 encouraging people to switch to soft tops. Then they extended that a week through July 23rd, and were supposed to start scheduling again this week. Now it appears no scheduling this week either. Dealers have no useful information on what is happening, and Ford isn't keeping us updated directly, - instead everyone sitting here waiting is just becoming more frustrated and pissed off. Just another royally botched product rollout from Ford - become a theme for them.
Amen

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Am I remembering correctly that MY22 B&P is releasing early August? Maybe Ford is stalling until then, hoping a lot of order holders will voluntarily flip to a MY22 build, taking it off their backs. That means fewer customers they are apologizing to and potentially offering points or other concessions to. Not sure, but the lack of communication just feels like they are buying time waiting on something else to happen.
No, IF 2022MY gets a B&P it'll be by September

Sponsored

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

gotta be Agent 99

Ford Bronco No Bronco Scheduling Week of 7/26 AFAB0159-AB20-4D50-BBBE-DB0FD286F360

gizmohd

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport (Wife), Bronco Badlands (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
bytheway

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Production shutdown, yes. But scheduling was supposed to resume last week, after the initial order change date of July 16 encouraging people to switch to soft tops. Then they extended that a week through July 23rd, and were supposed to start scheduling again this week. Now it appears no scheduling this week either. Dealers have no useful information on what is happening, and Ford isn't keeping us updated directly, - instead everyone sitting here waiting is just becoming more frustrated and pissed off. Just another royally botched product rollout from Ford - become a theme for them.
You just reminded me. This was from last week. The note says scheduling to resume 7/29. That's why I had expected some to get VINs this week, it wasn't made up in my head.

Ford Bronco No Bronco Scheduling Week of 7/26 218610078_BlueOvalForums_ProductionWeekScheduling_2021-07-19_Page_1.thumb.jpg.7d3107e670322781

Sponsored

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, this sucks. :( The waiting game continues. My avatar is getting close to not smiling anymore.

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

More questions than answers, though I guess that isn't saying much.

There was supposed to be scheduling this week, but now there won't be.

Issues remain with no clear solutions.

The trucks are amazing, the few issues are maddening. And addressing these amid a sustained supply chain mess, materials backlog, and labor shortages are setting things back, and back, and back.

Takeaway from my conversations is that they are super gun shy about making more promises that can't be delivered upon. The ceiling of MY21 builds keeps getting lower.

pharden

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Edge ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mavericks are built in Mexico at the same plant for the Bronco Sport

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

More questions than answers, though I guess that isn't saying much.

There was supposed to be scheduling this week, but now there won't be.

Issues remain with no clear solutions.

The trucks are amazing, the few issues are maddening. And addressing these amid a sustained supply chain mess, materials backlog, and labor shortages are setting things back, and back, and back.

Takeaway from my conversations is that they are super gun shy about making more promises that can't be delivered upon. The ceiling of MY21 builds keeps getting lower.
I'm suddenly more and more happy with my switch from WildTrak to Badlands w/Soft Top
Sponsored