Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC canyon all terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Maybe one year from now, this will be our reaction when we think about the Bronco rollout? Hope so!

62C0375C-EB69-4B46-B257-62B4F2DEECFF.jpeg
Pfft. Not likely. I'll patiently wait for my Bronco but I will NEVER reserve a vehicle through Ford again. Also spreading the word on what a shit show this has been to fellow FF, military, PD friends etc (basically all the chatty Cathie's I can find.)
Sponsored

Mjtermini

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2DR Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I finally gave up....I saw this over the weekend, bought it and cancelled my Bronco. I will have a b Bronco eventually but for now this will be my new toy and I will look at Bronco again in a couple of years..so hopefully someone moved up and will get theres earlier now..

20210715_172405.jpg
Nice Jeep. Great color combo

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So, does this change your earlier comments that they will not be correcting and shipping the backlog this week, since there are "no clear solutions"?
Micro v. Macro.

They absolutely will be working to address and clear the backlog of already produced units.

Questions still need to be answered before they want to add even more units into available production slots.

Catmandu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JKU (Officially Sold), 2015 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Micro v. Macro.

They absolutely will be working to address and clear the backlog of already produced units.

Questions still need to be answered before they want to add even more units into available production slots.
Are there questions outside of the hard top realm that are being dealt with? I was under the impression that they were encouraging the shift to soft tops so that they can at least crank them out while the hard top issues are worked out.

Sponsored

Catmandu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JKU (Officially Sold), 2015 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm sorry but there is ZERO chance Ford cranks out 65k MY21 Broncos. At this rate I'd be surprised if they can make 30k units before the end of the year.
I am sure they can make that many, at this point delivering units that pass QC seems to be an even bigger challenge.

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Micro v. Macro.

Let me guess.... ALL hard top production has stopped :)

txozpilot

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda (Worlds best family van) Odyssey ;)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I am heavily considering 99ing my first day reservation and getting a F150 lease till the White Tops or Warthog come to light. Would give Ford time to get QC lined up as well.
I don’t blame you mate.. I’m almost there as well

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think it's better that they don't schedule rather than schedule and then move it. When people like myself are given a build date we plan around that build date. To then have ford move the build date again and again really sucks. I think August was already made up of mostly June and July builds that had been pushed, many multiple times. That cycle has to stop.

jrustyasl

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Motorcycle: Honda VTX 1300
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I reserved my BL 2 door non Sasquatch 2.3 manual about 2.5 hours after the website “opened” for reservation. I have no idea when mine will be built, neither does my dealership which makes sense, since Ford isn’t in the business of communicating effectively. It would be nice if they would let us know what’s up, especially if I could change my order to a Sasquatch since it’s more than likely that my build may be moved to a 22. Here is hoping they communicate soon so I can plan ahead as best as I can.

Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Isn't the plant down this week (week beginning Monday 7/26)? It would seem there would be nothing to schedule, or more accurately, scheduled production is 0.
They’re scheduling for September so the shut down this week has no bearing on what they do in September.

BadlandsCable

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

More questions than answers, though I guess that isn't saying much.

There was supposed to be scheduling this week, but now there won't be.

Issues remain with no clear solutions.

The trucks are amazing, the few issues are maddening. And addressing these amid a sustained supply chain mess, materials backlog, and labor shortages are setting things back, and back, and back.

Takeaway from my conversations is that they are super gun shy about making more promises that can't be delivered upon. The ceiling of MY21 builds keeps getting lower.
Does that spell trouble for first night 2 door reservations? Fingers and toes crossed that 2021 is a possibility.
Sponsored

Last edited: