Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I think they just communicated loud and clear. They just refused to add more more builds into a process in which they don’t have a clue as to when, or even if, they’ll be able to build Broncos with currently assigned VINs.

Considering the vast majority of what was previewing as priority code 01 was FE’s, then that ought to tell you how dire the situation is.

In summary It appears, Ford is not confident that they can complete the builds of those customers with VINs in the current pipeline by September 30th….so they are not adding new builds until they have more clarity.
Quietly not saying anything - when most order holders aren’t on here and know even as little as we do - is not the same as open, honest, transparent communication.
Sponsored

GoTigersGoBronco

Badlands
First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m interested to see if they can schedule all the ‘21 production between now and 9/13. It would be nice for people to know if they need to resubmit when order banks open.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Quietly not saying anything - when most order holders aren’t on here and know even as little as we do - is not the same as open, honest, transparent communication.
I’m as frustrated as anyone else, but is it truly any better to provide us a scheduling email, only for it to be incorrect?
People’s build dates have changed a half dozen times or more, and others have been in production status for weeks with no ship date. That is even more evidence that they don’t know enough to provide accurate information.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I’m as frustrated as anyone else, but is it truly any better to provide us a scheduling email, only for it to be incorrect?
People’s build dates have changed a half dozen times or more, and others have been in production status for weeks with no ship date. That is even more evidence that they don’t know enough to provide accurate information.
Agree, however they’ve been really silent on the impacts of the last two months of non-scheduling. Not sure if they initially announced production numbers for 2021, but they’ve lost most of July and August at this point, and don’t even have day one reservations fully scheduled.

At some point there needs to be realistic expectation communication.

Because of the quality issues we are having with our hard top production, and xyz other problems, we no longer will be able to fill all the dealer allocations for Bronco orders in 2021. Unless you’re a four door convertible, or in the first 10% of your dealer’s allocation, we are sorry but you are most likely will need to rebook your order for a 2022 in September. We tried to exclusively prioritize customer orders, but 90% of the customer orders are for hard tops. Because of this, you will start to see many four door soft tops appear in your dealers’ inventories while we address quality hard top production.

In the meantime, here is what the color, and minor option changes will be for 2022.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Agree, however they’ve been really silent on the impacts of the last two months of non-scheduling. Not sure if they initially announced production numbers for 2021, but they’ve lost most of July and August at this point, and don’t even have day one reservations fully scheduled.

At some point there needs to be realistic expectation communication.

Because of the quality issues we are having with our hard top production, and xyz other problems, we no longer will be able to fill all the dealer allocations for Bronco orders in 2021. Unless you’re a four door convertible, or in the first 10% of your dealer’s allocation, we are sorry but you are most likely will need to rebook your order for a 2022 in September. We tried to exclusively prioritize customer orders, but 90% of the customer orders are for hard tops. Because of this, you will start to see many four door soft tops appear in your dealers’ inventories while we address quality hard top production.

In the meantime, here is what the color, and minor option changes will be for 2022.
Well, let’s hope they figure it out soon. Since they’ve pretty much been wrong about every projection they’ve made for the past year I’m sure they’re a little gun shy about providing even more information……especially when there’s a good chance that information will prove to be inaccurate and add even more confusion.

Sponsored

BigDeal

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Am I the only one that is reading this differently? All this says is "Scheduling FOR the week of 7/26" which I take to mean there is no production scheduled for the week of 7/26 which we all knew about back in June. The new Production schedule drops on 7/29 for August and September. I think everyone is getting excited over nothing.

dominicenoa

Badlands
First Name
Dominic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Am I the only one that is reading this differently? All this says is "Scheduling FOR the week of 7/26" which I take to mean there is no production scheduled for the week of 7/26 which we all knew about back in June. The new Production schedule drops on 7/29 for August and September. I think everyone is getting excited over nothing.
No, this is scheduling that is released week of 7/26. Build weeks are shown in the 2nd column

Stroopaloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC canyon all terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think they just communicated loud and clear. They just refused to add more more builds into a process in which they don’t have a clue as to when, or even if, they’ll be able to build Broncos with currently assigned VINs.

Considering the vast majority of what was previewing as priority code 01 was FE’s, then that ought to tell you how dire the situation is.

In summary It appears, Ford is not confident that they can complete the builds of those customers with VINs in the current pipeline by September 30th….so they are not adding new builds until they have more clarity.
So if they aren't sure they can get this done by SEP 30th, shouldn't they send out an email to anyone with a reservation after day X...Hey "STAY PUMPED FOR YOUR '22 BRONCO" and "Here's xxxx Ford points because we're sorry." and eff it why not "If you ordered a soft top from the start here's xxx amount of pints for the headliner credit that's useless to you."

Sponsored

mcdoogs

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Ford Focus ST, 21 Mercedes Benz E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Maybe I'm crazy, but Ford's inability to build some of the Broncos that have been scheduled by the scheduled date does not justify their decision to not give the rest of us broad 3-6 month ETAs on when we might make it into production.

It also doesn't absolve them of the failure to communicate updates to those builds that are stuck in production. These are largely separate failures and it's so weird to me that some people on this forum are twisting things around to use one issue to justify Ford's failure to deliver on the other.

Bdockins

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

As frustrated as I am, I can’t imagine being some of you folks who placed reservations the second the site went live and ordered as soon as possible. I was told by Ford way back in late March I was a MY22. That was cool then. But now, I highly doubt I will have the Bronco I want by this time next year. I am thinking about making a few “ Bronco reservation holder pissed off” drawings ,and sending them to team Bronco. Im sure they would enjoy them.
I hear that.
Still, a scheduling email would be a good feeling in terms of potentially getting a ‘21, which is incredibly and unbelievably up in the air for this 11pm’r

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I hear that.
Still, a scheduling email would be a good feeling in terms of potentially getting a ‘21, which is incredibly and unbelievably up in the air for this 11pm’r
To be honest, if they were to send out an email as to who could potentially get a 2021 I wouldn’t believe them at this point……and I’m a day one 6:10er MT and I have yet to hear anything.

Lukeswags23

Outer Banks
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So
So if they aren't sure they can get this done by SEP 30th, shouldn't they send out an email to anyone with a reservation after day X...Hey "STAY PUMPED FOR YOUR '22 BRONCO" and "Here's xxxx Ford points because we're sorry." and eff it why not "If you ordered a soft top from the start here's xxx amount of pints for the headliner credit that's useless to you."
so say you don’t have a vin by September 30th your a 2022?? Or do you mean by production week of September 30th??

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven’t gotten the poster in the mail but I get all the emails and got the last sticker pack. Is it for people who have called the hotline maybe? I haven’t called since I switched my reservation.
Never called the hotline and got the poster/sticker last week. I never got a sticker pack before this though.
Sponsored