Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What this failure to meet builds situation is doing.....it is selling a boat load of Bronco Sports. Several acquaintances have gone out and bought Sports. “ Didn’t feel like waiting any longer” is their claim.
Like how many is several and are they canceling their Bronco orders?
Sponsored

Blueoval

Badlands
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Explorer & 2010 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
803275EF-5EA2-43F7-9668-DDE38A6DC151.gif

These really are pretty slick. They use a different gas that doesn’t get as hot as other airbags.

Ford Bronco No Broncos scheduled this week. 21364652-A777-4719-8B87-B7689FC3033E

591CCB1D-1D3D-4E7C-9D98-86B32C50ADD6.gif

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just shut it down at this point. Build the FEs and call them 2021s, tell everybody else you're getting a 2022 and open up the green option and heritage edition for everybody. Will people drop out sure....but at this point who gives a damn.
Or.... They stick with the original plan, build all the FEs in 21 and as many other Broncos as they can, then all of you that are hellbent on 22s can wait for a 22.

This is HIGHLY subjective but jeeps are fugly, they needed a new design like 5 years ago.
There's so little they can do before it doesn't look like a Jeep anymore. They are locked in to this look forever.

Btum72

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That's it. I'm out!

*joking. But I did go look at an overlanding-capable Gladiator Mohave last week as a fall-back in case this gets really, really crazy.
IT accomplished two things:
-Made me feel better about the wait, still confident the Bronc is a much better machine for the same $.
-Set my restless mind at ease knowing that if push came to shove with the vehicle situation and the extended wait made no more logical sense...I had a capable option still in play I could be happy with (not as happy as a Bronco, mind you).

Hoping this thread remains logical and relatively non-salty.
People are getting restless and agitated more and more, I fight it too.
But i see in the end my frustration isn't going to expedite a single thing and each person has to decide what is right for their situation.
I'm in it until it doesn't make logical sense to be any longer.
@Lilj4425 Thanks for the info, buddy.
If I don’t receive an email by September I will be strongly considering being out. And yes I have been looking at another truck as a plan B. I want plan A but I can only imagine getting an email saying I have to wait for 2022. I already reconfigured my build so I can get it in 2021. 🤦‍♂️

NotaVegetarian

Badlands
First Name
Nota
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 Bronco, 1979 Bronco, F250 Super Crew
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Awesome they need vacations too. And emergency puppies in case they are having a bad day and need a hug.

Sponsored

donspillman

Black Diamond
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford's communication has been terrible. I would know nothing without bronco6g. You know Ford certainly wants to get the Bronco built, into customer hands, and money in their bank. But they have over-promised and undersold. It's going on a year now and they still don't have their crap together. I'm tired of hearing Covid, constraints, and chip excuses. I will wait on my Bronco because I want one, I don't want a Jeep. If is it is not until 2022, so be it. But this has been a bad experience for a Ford owner since 1982. I was guaranteed a my21 by my dealer, and I will be upset, but not enough to jump ship, if I don't get one this year. However, I'm still going to be pissed off if I don't get some sort of email from Ford by the end of this month.

TxHazmat

Wildtrak
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Show Bronco, Raptor, CTS V
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
And it has gone from bad to worse:

Ford Bronco No Broncos scheduled this week. 591CCB1D-1D3D-4E7C-9D98-86B32C50ADD6
Well folks it is getting worse my Ford dealership has "ZERO" trucks (normal inventory 150 to 200)
to sale and just a few SUV. I have a 2013 Raptor and they have been begging me to sale it to them. I'm waiting for the new Raptor with a V8 and now a Bronco.

Btum72

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have a build date, I have a VIN, I did not get a build date push back email either. But I am really looking at the Jeep - I am liking the body colored tops on the Sahara and the new Rubicons. I think I can even get a Sarge green Willys with matching top. Looks pretty slick and more "finished" and I can have it today.

This truck better come soon.

(Not trolling - just sharing my feelings. You all should be accepting of it.)
1620675957195.png
Ford's communication has been terrible. I would know nothing without bronco6g. You know Ford certainly wants to get the Bronco built, into customer hands, and money in their bank. But they have over-promised and undersold. It's going on a year now and they still don't have their crap together. I'm tired of hearing Covid, constraints, and chip excuses. I will wait on my Bronco because I want one, I don't want a Jeep. If is it is not until 2022, so be it. But this has been a bad experience for a Ford owner since 1982. I was guaranteed a my21 by my dealer, and I will be upset, but not enough to jump ship, if I don't get one this year. However, I'm still going to be pissed off if I don't get some sort of email from Ford by the end of this month.
I would wait as well. But unfortunately for me; The day after I built my Bronco with the dealership I was in a bad accident. So I bought a piece of shit thinking I would be in it sometime soon. I don’t have the luxury of waiting after the Winter. That is why I said I was giving it until September

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Btum72 the ad under your post had humorous timing. I thought you bought a Subie.

Ford Bronco No Broncos scheduled this week. Screenshot_20210510-191627

Last edited:

footsteps

First Edition
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee XJ, Defender 90
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Like how many is several and are they canceling their Bronco orders?
i think all y'all should teach Ford a lesson and cancel all y'alls orders, period! I would really appreciate if you would do that. Thank you!

Sponsored

WarDamnBravos

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I walked through some alternatives at Land Rover. The funny thing is it felt like a relief that I was new car shopping, like my brain was already done with owning a bronco, and I never even took delivery! And there's potentially 6 months to go!! I've been scrutinizing all of the features and content for such a long time, that its as if I am halfway through a Bronco lease and ready for something different. I cant imagine the mixed feelings I'll have by the time it actually shows up. Definition of 'Bronco Fatigue' I guess.

It's wild. lol. Go test drive a truck or two and see how you feel afterwards.
Oh man you just perfectly articulated how I feel. What a bummer

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I bought a new Ram 1500 last week because my lease is up June 1st on my F150 and I am not playing the additional months rent game with ford credit only they win with that. I switched to the ram for two reasons new f150's are few and far between and quite honestly my Ram 1500 limited night edition is a nicer truck inside and out..I am holding on to my Bronco order but honestly probably just to put it back on the market once it arrives..this whole debacle may have (depending on the Ram and how it lasts) cost Ford a 20 year patron who leases a new vehicle every 24 months...get you crap together Ford its embarrasing..and dont tell me its a chip problem or its a covid problem..they have screwed the pooch on this Bronco since they first announced it..and maybe just maybe you should mean it when you say built in the USA and you might not be having a chip issue........
I feel the same as you ,I have a appointment at a dealer were they are show two 4 doors broncos tomorrow and I well let know how Ford jacked this all up

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I get it, I am actually buying my current F150 lease just in case. Trust me when I say wait though. If you drive a Bronco after you buy your Jeep, you will be sad! (unless you are a hard core wheeler, then the trade off in ride and handling may suit you).
but he might drive a Bronco and be sad he did not buy a jeep and wasted two years waiting on a Bronco

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

but he might drive a Bronco and be sad he did not buy a jeep and wasted two years waiting on a Bronco
Maybe, but I doubt it. Even the glowing tests of the 392 with Fox Shocks and pretty much the kitchen sink option wise basically concludes that it’s “better” but retains the same steering and ride characteristics of past Jeep’s. The Bronco is just in another class from a ride and handling perspective. It’s actually nice to drive and steers like a modern vehicle. There might be other things that make it a pain to live with day to day, but as a former Jeep owner, I just got super tired of it in anything longer than an hour drive. Whenever I watch one wandering down the highway with 35” tires and no power (obviously 392 solved that) I remember why the Bronco will be worth the wait.
Sponsored