Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I had a backup plan if the Bronco plan went bust. Get a Jeep to tide me over until I got the Bronco, and keep my F-150 in either case. I used to be anxious to get the Bronco or Jeep (to a lesser extent).

But yesterday I realized that my 2017 F-150 does more for me than either the Bronco or the Jeep can. And I don't really need a Bronco or Jeep. They are just wants.

So while I don't know when or if I'll get a Bronco, I don't really care at this point. And I'm not getting a Jeep either.

I'm going to enjoy life with what I have and if the Bronco comes along then great. If not, then that's ok too. Good that I won't be sitting around sulking about every bit of bad Bronco news.
Sponsored

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had a backup plan if the Bronco plan went bust. Get a Jeep to tide me over until I got the Bronco, and keep my F-150 in either case. I used to be anxious to get the Bronco or Jeep (to a lesser extent).

But yesterday I realized that my 2017 F-150 does more for me than either the Bronco or the Jeep can. And I don't really need a Bronco or Jeep. They are just wants.

So while I don't know when or if I'll get a Bronco, I don't really care at this point. And I'm not getting a Jeep either.

I'm going to enjoy life with what I have and if the Bronco comes along then great. If not, then that's ok too. Good that I won't be sitting around sulking about every bit of bad Bronco news.
I am in the process of buying my 2018 F150 off lease, just in case :unsure: :)

gwiacek

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford flex awd ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
starting to think of the bronco as a concept car, not a real vehicle ford will ever make. with all the chip and parts shortages, the way things are going only a small token amount might get made this year. just enough so they can say yes they made a 2021. guessing 90% of us will be getting 2022 models. i'm a first day early morning reservation person. If i'm forced into a 2022 model depending on the changes they make in colors or if they add new special models might change my order. But from all the news saying the chip problem is here for many months to come, intel on tv saying there building new plants in arizona but will be few years. also that taiwan chip company also saying same thing, they will build chips in arizona.

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Is what it is now. I basically have until October to take delivery otherwise Iā€™m out šŸ˜¢

LostInArizona

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands non-sas 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't know this guy, and would take it with a grain of salt but I saw this post in response to this link shared on Facebook.

Screenshot_20210511-060907~2.png

Sponsored

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think there is a world of crap going on, but they will get it sorted out, eventually. Webasto (and reportedly other suppliers) are still struggling too. I canā€™t imagine trying to get people into plants right now, literally every business I have walked in to the past two weeks has help wanted signs out.

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I think there is a world of crap going on, but they will get it sorted out, eventually. Webasto (and reportedly other suppliers) are still struggling too. I canā€™t imagine trying to get people into plants right now, literally every business I have walked in to the past two weeks has help wanted signs out.
We canā€™t get enough. We had a job fair recently and weā€™re making offers to well over 100 people and I am not sure how many will follow through. All our suppliers, both local and national, are having similar problems. Which means we cannot get components we cannot build our products. It is really starting to mount up this FY.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just an FYI for people with leases. Call the leasing company and ask for an extension. Because of Covid and lack of supply, some of them are extending lease terms

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I saw the production run from Friday was up to almost 130 so its not 0 which is when I would really start to worry.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Lilj4425

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, I was going to change my order to the four door with soft top and no tow package but I had a change of heart this morning. Sticking with my original two door order with MIC top and tow package. If it takes three years to get it built then it takes three years. Iā€™m just worried I wonā€™t be 100% satisfied if I changed my order. Worth the long wait to be 100% satisfied in my opinion.

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well, I was going to change my order to the four door with soft top and no tow package but I had a change of heart this morning. Sticking with my original two door order with MIC top and tow package. If it takes three years to get it built then it takes three years. Iā€™m just worried I wonā€™t be 100% satisfied if I changed my order. Worth the long wait to be 100% satisfied in my opinion.
Same here!
2 door Badlands Lux, MIC, 2.7 and tow ā€”7/14 reservation. Iā€™ll wait....šŸ˜³

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

stay with the cool kids club....

4 DR BL High, MIC, 2.7 and tow - early 7/14, NOT changing my order. I will go to vegas later this year to gamble....

KKCrunch

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've enjoyed driving my wife's FE Sport since January, beats the hell out of our old Subaru Forester. I have a 2 door on reserve but doubt I'll see it until 2022. The Sport Badlands (w/Badlands package) is about impossible to find these days.
I'm in the exact same boat. We picked up my wife's' FE Bronco Sport a couple of weeks ago. It's fun to drive for sure. At this point it's probably the only thing keeping me from being more serious about looking for a Bronco alternative. I'm a day 2 reservation and don't have a build date yet. I'm afraid to ask my dealer if I have officially been pushed to 2022. I have a vehicle to drive, albeit a crappy one, that I don't like to drive to far. I just hope I know something by the fall when I have to start commuting into my office again.
Sponsored