First Name
william
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 ford raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So I’m using Brandon ford as my dealership. I’m guessing they have a ton of reservations but to this point no contact at all. I emailed them a couple days before the order date and they never replied. I placed my order late so I’m not hoping for a 2021 but it’s kinda strange there has been 0 contact. I’m really considering just going for the Toyota 4Runner trd pro especially since Toyota contacted me a few minutes after I contacted them about locating a trd pro 4Runner. Anyone else get no contact yet from dealerships?
Sponsored

BlazinGTO

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GTO M6 2004 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'd reach out by phone. Speak to someone, even if you are MY22. Ask what the best email to use is.

My dealer has been good so far. First email I sent to them was a few days before ordering opened. The guy replied in less than 30 minutes with answers for me and encouraged I call him. I did so right after.

A few days later they called me again to say I'm one of the first in line and would like me to submit my build. MSRP, no deals, chronological order, No deposit needed.

Cousin Eddie

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I spoke with my dealer on Saturday. Was looking at other vehicles and talked with the lead for Bronco ordering They were reaching out in order of the reservation timestamp. I was 7 out of 90. The dealer knew some of the people ahead wanted MY22 options so I'd move up. Got a call on Tuesday and have an appointment for Friday afternoon to place the order.

IfIHMadeA2021Scout

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Tremor, IH Scout 80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you do not have pricing confirmed I would be concerned and calling them. If pricing is confirmed I would not worry. There is still a month and a half to go before it matters. Just give yourself, and any dealer you would switch to, time to get your order in by March 19.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

See under : why I'm changing dealers.

OP
OP

Cptjockitch

Wildtrak
First Name
william
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 ford raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just got an email from my dealer. Is there a spy in here somewhere? ?. They say I’ll be contacted soon.
Sponsored